Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Have You Gained From Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Gained From Nairaland? (4742 Views)

Other Than Money, What Else Have You Gained From Your Current Job? / What Have You Gained Through Nairaland In This Outgoing Year 2012 / What Have You Gained From NAIRALAND? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by go4gold107(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
Let's just drop what we've gained from NL
Business Ideas,
New career/job,
Husband/Wife,
just about anything. .  .  .

for me?
Invaluable advice from Dr Kathy in health section
Breaking News
Sold a car here
Bought an SUV at almost a discount price of 700k (from German007 ofcourse grin grin)
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by temmytanny(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
the bad angle

lots of abuses
hatred
i dont care attitude of some people etc

the good angle

made lots of money through nairalist adverts
very good advises from the very few reasonable people here.
up to date news of what is happening around me
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by okenwa(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2010
i loosed my honesty
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2010
okenwa:

i loosed my honesty

EWO!!!!! shocked
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by 1102(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2010
i learnt how to insult~
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by spicyhoney(f): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2010
News on whats happening in Nigeria and environs.
Also, a little entertainment sometimes.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2010
News and communication.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
I learnt how to listen more to people and try to appreciate the other person's point of view,no matter how silly it might be. . .
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by jchublue: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
Nairaland is a fantastic website.

I have gained lots of networking, advertising and marketing opportunities on this site.

Information gathering here is as good as it gets globally

Well done Seun and all the moderators

Pls visit my blog http://woahnigeria./2010/09/20/talk-talk/
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Hardballer(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

EWO!!!!! shocked

lool
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by axeman85(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2010
Spoke to a few people on the auto sections.  both. German007 met him personally. good friend and a brother.   Inspired_men. spoke to him a few times but never got to meet him in person tho.

Also not forgetting my very good Family members of WTMH on the property section. One love to you all. Hope i will get round to seeing al of you guys in person.

interesting , entertaining, educative and informative are amongst all others i have learnt from Nairaland And as usual not forgetting. the nitwits and scammers. AGARIAUTOS and that other nitwit, PTCONSULTS
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by slex(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2010
general information on Nigeria and Nigerians abroad
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by twinskenny(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2010
HA

ALOT, FTA, SELLING AND BUYING,
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by SHEAU(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2010
advertisement, entertainment, yabbing, buying and ,
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by SHEAU(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
i won prize on nairaland tongue,  and,
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by ud4u: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
News in and around the world, and reasonable comments. Infact there are numerous and uncountable things I gain from here.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Echidime(m): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2010
have sampled 5 ladies here so far,others on the way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by kwende(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
MY VERY FIRST JOB
THANKS SO MUCH FOR NAIRALAND
A AM HERE BECAUSE YOU ARE THERE
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Linguist(f): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
uptodate news, happenings around the world, the jokes are something else, alwayz making my day. everything aside from the abuses of some fellas.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by TeskyMan(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2010
[size=13pt]The Religion section has been nourishing my soul spiritually tay tay.

The fashion section has bought some doe into my pocket -  meet some cool clients up there.

Seun Osewa, I am still thinking how to compensate you - maybe i need to make a good native attire for you FREE OF CHARGE. Pls email me for more info.

Generally, a source of info for me. I think I am getting addicted to Nairaland.[/size]
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by btlasisi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2010
I still maintain my integrity even when i could do underwise without anybody discovering me.

I bought my new car through a contact i saw on Nairaland, i cleared the car through another contact on Nairaland and up till now i have not met either of them personally and iam happy with my new buy.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
hmmmmm! thinking. A lot actually.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by denony(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
[color=#000099][/color]

1. CRACKED RIBS grin  smiley
2. ADDICTED TO NAIRALAND  wink
3. DISAPPOINTED SOME PEOPLE because OF A POST HERE  lipsrsealed
4. SLAPPED  MY GIRL FRIEND FOR DISTRACTING MY ATTENTION WHILE READING SOME CLOWN'S POST HERE  cry
5. STARVED MYSELF because I CANT LEAVE MY COMPUTER TO GO FOR LUNCH  angry
6. INSULT FROM SOME FELLAS  angry  embarassed

NB: PLEASE I NEED POSITIVE GAINS NOW. SOMEONE LINK ME  kiss
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Nwandol: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

EWO!!!!! shocked
[color=#000099][/color]cant stop laffin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
Gained? I always look forward to reading some nice (informative and educative) topics, and equally some stupid contributions and that makes the thread complete. The loyalty of so many people to this thread is amazing. I pray that you keep the light shinning because I will rely on you guys when I eventually make up my mind to go for the presidency, because once you are with me, Aso Rock will be my bus stop. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by lexyman(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
i 've sold a lot of video games and gadgets and am still selling tho , THUMBS UP TO SEUN U REMAIN THE MAN!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by kencivic: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hey, bought a car here and sold same here, thats all; the owner of the site refused to update it for newer and better features; if he does, it may rank the best forum on the web in naija
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by awaya: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
A place to laugh and laugh and laugh!!!

Makes me understand my fellow Nigerians more and more; the extent of our diversity and our mentality home and abroad

Even when I am not in the country, I get updated information wise

A place to learn,
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Ranoscky(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
NL is just fun!

But can som1 pls help me out on how much they sale laptops in NGR now? undecided (pentium 4/m. 1gb. Dell)

It's been a long tym since i did that biz. I don't know if to continue on it again, just face my normal biz.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by Jarus(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
NEWS I FIRST GOT FROM NAIRALAND
1, GANI'S DEATH: August 2009 - I just landed in Kaduna after a 40-minute trip from Zaria, and I opened NL to see news of Gani's death. I screamed, made calls to friends, only to be told it's all over news now.

2, MARYAM BABANGIDA'S DEATH: First heard this line too from NL as a breaking news.

THE GOOD:
Highly informative, and take it or leave it, NL is intellectually rich. I have gained a lot from this site, learned new words, better arguing skills, know a lot about many people and places, made a number of off-NL friends, finds a companion in NL in otherwise dull moments.

THE BAD
Highly addictive and puts me in tight deadline corner in office many times.
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by kumbalo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2010
i have learned how to be dishonest
Re: What Have You Gained From Nairaland? by md4real(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
got to learn a lot especially meeting the so called enlightened and educated youth full of bias and reasoned just like my brothers in the villages who had no or little exposure. this goes to the freaks in politics section

my best part is the jokes and sexuality forum. usually makes my day and not forgetting the absurd, hilarious and thought provoking signatures used by most member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

L.o.l; See Funny Pix Of Homeless And Beggars' Signs / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi Muonagor. / See The Crowd That Showed Up At Popular Urban Strip Club’s Open Audition In Milw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.