Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari (2179 Views)

Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West / EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / Fuel Scarcity: SSS Begins Raiding Of Filling Stations, To Clear Queues In 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by MorufuAtanda: 6:58am On May 01, 2019
The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujadid Asari Dokubo, has declared that the emerging merger of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) with Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) and a faction of the All Peoples Grand Alliance (APGA) will spell doom for Yoruba people.

According to him, the current promoters of the merger with Northern establishment have failed to learn from history; of how people who formed alliance with Northern political elite ended up.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with Saturday Sun, Asari-Dokubo, who disclosed that Ijaw will stake their lives for an Igbo Presidency in 2019 in return for the support the South East has given President Goodluck Jonathan, said the opposition must work to ensure that Jonathan wins the 2015 Presidential election, if it wants the survival of Nigeria.
Asari-Dokubo said Northerners should stop issuing threats about the 2015 election because Ijaw, whose consciousness is very high now, will not be intimidated.
He described former President Olusegun Obsanjo as a great man who implemented some of the thoughts of the Major Gideon Orkar-led coup to liberate Nigeria from the grip of Northern domination.

Excerpts:

Opposition Merger
It is political suicide for the South-West to align with the North in the power equation. I was with a Yoruba Oba during the Hajj and he said what was happening is that some people want to change the history of the Yoruba people and that they would not succeed. He is a Muslim Yoruba Oba and he told me that until 1900, Fulani slave raiders were still raiding his village for slaves. He said they were imposing tax and did not preach religion. He said it was Ibadan that was protecting them. The Oba pointed out that Awolowo refused to go into alliance with them (North) and that the Akintola that did it ended up on a sad note. Abiola who was hand in gloves with them was also dealt a great blow. The Oba said anybody that wants to subjugate Yoruba to the Fulani hegemony would not end well. According to him, Yoruba will never forget their experience and encounter with Fulani. So, as far I am concern, it will be one of the greatest mistakes Yoruba would make if the merger succeeds.

Yoruba have been in the forefront to put the North in its proper place. If Yoruba, through its fighters had not stopped Fulani at Oshogbo, they were coming down South to enslave our people. Anybody desperate to form alliance with the North should be checked very well, his Yorubaness is in question. Nobody calling himself progressive would go and align with feudalists. It does not correlate. These are two parallels. Feudalists promoting feudal hegemony and progressives promoting egalitarian society, the two are opposite sides. They have rendered their people poor and send them to the streets as urchins. For all these years that the Gambari have been manipulating political power and seizing the wealth of Nigeria, of what benefit has it been to their people? Yoruba can point to legacies left by Obafemi Awolowo; what legacies can they point to in the North. When names of Awolowo, Azikiwe are being mentioned, they mention Ahmadu Bello. What did he do? Their society is being run in such a way that it promotes primitivism of the crudest form.......

https://www.brandiconimage.com/2013/05/yoruba-will-commit-political-suicide.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by MorufuAtanda: 7:00am On May 01, 2019
I think Asari is right. The gambaris really dealt with us in yorubaland. Metaphysical what do you think?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by MorufuAtanda: 7:04am On May 01, 2019
Asari called us gambari slaves and Afonja in several videos. I think he will support yoruba presidency in 2023, now that he hates Iboos and loves we Yoruba Muslims.

Do you guys think so?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by MorufuAtanda: 7:13am On May 01, 2019
Should we Yoruba forgive Asari for calling us Afonja slaves in his video?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Donald95(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2019
I didn't read the long epistle. He should first make FG clean Ogoni land , Only then should he get my attention.

Ezi Ofia

1 Like

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by MorufuAtanda: 7:26am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:
I didn't read the long epistle. He should first make FG clean Ogoni land , Only then should he get my attention.

Ezi Ofia

Asari is now the darling of we Yoruba Muslims, even if he keeps calling us Afonja slaves, we will keep loving him so that he can deliver 1 billion votes from the SS for our Yoruba presidency ticket in 2023. grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Naijaguy123: 7:32am On May 01, 2019
Asari said he will kill cownu but Biafra are not talking about that one. They are busy talking about Yoruba .
Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:33am On May 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
Asari called us gambari slaves and Afonja I'm several videos. I think he will support yoruba presidency in 2023, no that he hates Iboos and loves we Yoruba Muslims.

Do you guys think so?
yes I think so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by MorufuAtanda: 7:37am On May 01, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
yes I think so

As a Yoruba Muslim, I think Asari can mobilize 1 billion votes for our Yoruba presidency in the SS after we Yoruba betrayed GEJ. Since he now hates iboos and loves we Yoruba after we prayed to Allah to cause division among SE and SS

I think Asari is now greater than Awolowo. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by MorufuAtanda: 7:40am On May 01, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Asari said he will kill cownu but Biafra are not talking about that one. They are busy talking about Yoruba .

My brother, Don't mind the biafuro people. Asari now loves we Yoruba, we must forget about him calling us gambari afonja slaves and unite with him to deal with iboos.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:53am On May 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

As a Yoruba Muslim, I think Asari can mobilize 1 billion votes for our Yoruba presidency in the SS after we Yoruba betrayed GEJ. Since he now hates iboos and loves we Yoruba after we prayed to Allah to cause division among SE and SS

I think Asari is now greater than Awolowo. grin
and, also greater than oduduwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Bede2u(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2019
Asari dokubo is a fraud and everybody knows this including him. If u say the way he was threatening northerners should gej lose in 2015 and how he chickened out u will know that the guy should never have been settled and called an ijaw leader. He is a weak fat man who gained from a battle he didnt fight because of yaradua's soft mindedness.

Asari can not bring mouth to nnamdi kanu. There are at least 10 nigerians who would kill asari for nnamdi kanu. And he should think well b4 he continues releasing videos.

If asari gets assasinated now because of the nonsenses he talks...it is the stupid yorubas egging him on nw...who will still call for kanu to be investigated for his murder

1 Like

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Arthurity1(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2019
Donald95:

Ezi Ofia
LOL
Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Nobody: 9:14am On May 01, 2019
Bede2u:
Asari dokubo is a fraud and everybody knows this including him. If u say the way he was threatening northerners should gej lose in 2015 and how he chickened out u will know that the guy should never have been settled and called an ijaw leader. He is a weak fat man who gained from a battle he didnt fight because of yaradua's soft mindedness.

Asari can not bring mouth to nnamdi kanu. There are at least 10 nigerians who would kill asari for nnamdi kanu. And he should think well b4 he continues releasing videos.

If asari gets assasinated now because of the nonsenses he talks...it is the stupid yorubas egging him on nw...who will still call for kanu to be investigated for his murder
cheesy

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Afamed: 9:18am On May 01, 2019
Biafra searching for consolation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by NinjaMetahuman: 9:21am On May 01, 2019
we igbos (aka ijaw slaves) are angry that asari told us our history

since we cant attack our ijaw master, we must transfer our aggression to yoruba by digging up old dead post
grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Afamed: 9:22am On May 01, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
we igbos aka ijaw slaves are angry that asari told us our history

since we cant attack our ijaw master, we must transfer our aggression to yoruba by digging up old dead post
grin
Really the Biafuro are in severe pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by DonJossydirich(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Kanu that your government could'nt kill even when he called Buhari, your president a mad man in your court, na him small Asari go kill. Kanu, is bigger than you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by NinjaMetahuman: 9:26am On May 01, 2019
Afamed:

Really the Biafuro are in severe pain
very severe pain indeed. grin

you know like when adult beat children, since the children can retaliate, he will start looking for someone to transfer the aggression too grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2019
So Igbos are truly afraid of Asari Dokubo

Asari Dokubo married a Yoruba woman as his first wife, although they divorced and and she is now late.

Nonetheless, they will go gaga when Asari insult the Yorubas; celebrated the insults like their life depended on it.

Now the chickens have come home to roost. cheesy

Enjoy your freedom fighter. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by MorufuAtanda: 9:31am On May 01, 2019
Bede2u:

How can our darling ASari dokubo who is now greater than Awolowo be a fraud. He was only a fraud when he united with iboos and called us Afonja slaves. He is no longer a fraud now that he hates Biafra and love our Yoruba Muslim skull in the spirit of Allahu!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Iamgrey5(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2019
Where's technicallyrich or is it technically foolish cheesy

The illiterate boy always claiming to be an ijaw, when we all technically know the tribe he is likely to come from cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by goodnessme1(f): 10:24am On May 01, 2019
Since Asari-Dokubo started attacking Nnamdi Kanu,he became hero to we yorubas,

In fact he is greater than Awolowo,Abiola and Tinubu combine,because he always say the truth,

only our muslim brothers will hate Asari-Dokubo now because they hate truth.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by adekolaelect(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2019
What I know !! I know it !!!!!!! Asari dokubo is a Muslim.A master to KANU and his supporters who are slaves to ijaw tribe but they are all Biafrans .if they are giving Biafra country today ,A Muslim will still be their leader but why IPOB KANU &his supporters always mixes religions to the fight of Biafra freedom?? We told them but they will not listen . A lost dog will not listen to the whistleblowing of its owner .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Notasyouthink: 11:03am On May 01, 2019
But wait o! Where is omenkalives??
Omenkalives, don't tell me you're now running away from your lord and personal saviour asari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2019
oduduwa skull miners will avoid this thread, just mention biafra, them go flood this thread like angry birds grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Printerscanner: 11:19am On May 01, 2019
But when Nnamdi Azikiwe was houseboy to Tafawa Balewa it was okay. When Alex Ekwueme was houseboy to Shehu Shagari it was okay. When Goatluck was Turai Yar'Adua's chef it was okay.

Asari Dokuboh's forefathers are mad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Printerscanner: 11:25am On May 01, 2019
goodnessme1:
Since Asari-Dokubo started attacking Nnamdi Kanu,he became hero to we yorubas,

In fact he is greater than Awolowo,Abiola and Tinubu combine,because he always say the truth,

only our muslim brothers will hate Asari-Dokubo now because they hate truth.

This one is another unfortunate child from a broken home.
Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Westbestside: 12:10pm On May 01, 2019
grin Lol, zombies Ijaw from yeast trying hard to divert attention from Asari tagging his race as their slave.

The mumu created a thread, quickly commented on it himself to gather likes. He rushed to use his other monikas to reply himself and like his own comments.

Isn't this madness on the first day of new month? 0

Well,, we are watching the Ijaw
Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by Westbestside: 12:15pm On May 01, 2019
DonJossydirich:
Kanu that your government could'nt kill even when he called Buhari, your president a mad man in your court, na him small Asari go kill. Kanu, is bigger than you all.
He for no run na
Re: Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari by goodnessme1(f): 1:10pm On May 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

This one is another unfortunate child from a broken home.
you must be a yoloba muslim.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayetoro Community On The Brink Of Extinction (PICTURES) / Shocking!!! Scientists Reveal The State In Nigeria That Can Wipe Out The Whole N / Zubby Welcomes Mike To His House As They Pop Champagne: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.