Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West (1014 Views)

Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West Nigeria / The None Yoruba Tribe In South West Nigeria / Fulani Still Raiding Yoruba Villages For Slaves-asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by GreatBoss: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Over 300 Ijaw Villages In South West Nigeria.

@General Ditari.

Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by LagosFirstSon: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Truly, they are Ijaw villages
Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by GreatBoss: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
All these villages belong to the 3 Ijaw Clans of Arogbo, Apoi and Northern Furupagha Clans.

Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by GreatBoss: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
They are over 300 different villages in number.

Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by GreatBoss: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Names of different Villages and settlements of Ijaws in South West Nigeria.

Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by GreatBoss: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Truly, they are Ijaw villages
Yes they are.
Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by Curse777: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
cool

Try and research how the word Ijoo or Ijaw came about

Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by GreatBoss: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Curse777:

cool

Try and research how the word Ijoo or Ijaw came about

The real one is Izon.
Ijo or Ijaw is Anglicized version.
It is like Igbo and Ibo.
Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wahala.....na really No man land
Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by Wainey: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
GreatBoss:

The real one is Izon.
Ijo or Ijaw is Anglicized version.
It is like Igbo and Ibo.
Oga calm down.
I am also Ijaw and I have never insulted any Ijaw here even if we have different opinion on most things but I really see senselessness written on all ur posts.

How old are you? Are you that jobless and depressed?
This obsession with ijaw lands is so immature even to us that are ijaws, take a break from stupidity abeg

4 Likes

Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by GreatBoss: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
I didn't add this one among others.

Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by GreatBoss: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Wainey:
Oga calm down.
I am also Ijaw and I have never insulted any Ijaw here even if we have different opinion on most things but I really see senselessness written on all ur posts.

How old are you? Are you that jobless and depressed?
This obsession with ijaw lands is so immature even to us that are ijaws, take a break from stupidity abeg

You are not Ijaw.
Wether you like it or not.
Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by Wainey: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
GreatBoss:

You are not Ijaw.
Wether you like it or not.
Ok o, cos you are the one that holds the registrar to every Ijaw on the planet.

Whether you think I am Ijaw or not is none of my business.
Your threads are senseless and very immature, it looks like something written from a depressed person whose only existence and sojourn on Earth is finding Ijaw land.

Get a life

3 Likes

Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by Olachase(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Villages in which state

And for this century you still day call
(State, city, LG, community) village which school you go 😁😁

Ur post self no get point, did you mean to say all those villages has you call them 😂😂 where all inside Ijaw? Cus I haven't came across any post where Yorubas clam any State, city, trybe, aside the 7 States they have here in Nigeria

Well maybe there's something about the Yorubas that we the Yorubas don't even kW pls educate us 😏😏
Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by Obiedun(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
Joblessness!
Re: Names Of 300 None Yoruba Villages In South West by Osariemen12: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
Educative thread. I know that there are Ijaw (Izon) in my Edo state and our neighbouring Ondo. Ijaw is one big tribe in the Niger Delta coast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Hate Corruption, Answer THIS Question Let Me Check Something / Qatar To Build 500,000 Housing Units In Kaduna / BREAKING: NLC Declares Indefinite Strike Nationwide, Says FG Failed To Meet Dema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.