Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me (23511 Views)

I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up / Lionel Messi: When Cristiano Levelled Me, I Have To Admit That It Hurt Me A Lot / Nedum Onuoha: I Don't Feel Safe In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by valgbo(m): 12:22pm On May 01, 2019
Not the first time them dey get wahala even when they both were at inter Milan
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by ChiefSweetus: 12:29pm On May 01, 2019
Na dis same attitude make Oguchi Onyewu break Zlatan ribs for fight.

Nedum should know he has that same Igbo blood, or has too much stay in London made him forget his DNA?

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by Larryslim(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2019
Deandean:

You are the speaker,not of the house of rep but of my mind grin
Onuoha is just trying to sell himself n demarket zlantan on moral grounds,waht he knows not is that in football,aside physical intimidation, psychological intimidation is a priceless weapon,its used in almost all sports,from boxing to tennis to football,you must be mentally n physically fit to get paid such millions nw....find a psychologist guy.
The guy dey use Naija strategy grin
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by Femeto: 12:41pm On May 01, 2019
This Onuoha na otu. What Zlatan did is Normal. Every coach would tell a striker to frustrate defenders on the pitch so they would fear them. It's called mind games.

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by andrew444(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2019
That's why oguchi onyewu beat him up
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by lapazi(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2019
Cry me a river.
Get da fvck out of here!
Pu55yAss niggæ
You’re a defender and you can’t even hide your face that a striker is treating to hurt you?
You’re in a better position to cause any harm dumbo

1 Like

Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by Xavi2019: 1:23pm On May 01, 2019
This Nedum Onuoha sounds like a coward and a crybaby, look at the words he's uttering...
Man's even still in fear.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by badoh(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2019
It was his proudness that made guardiola sideline and shipped him out of his team at Barcelona. He's just full of himself.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by logon599: 1:41pm On May 01, 2019
Larryslim:

Inter? 2014?
Mourinho left inter in 2010, Zlatan left 2009, so where did you see 2014?
Stop lying!

It was a mistake that has been corrected. It's not enough to bare your fangs. E warriors
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by logon599: 1:42pm On May 01, 2019
valgbo:
it was around 2009 zlatan left 2009 mourinho left 2010 I no know where you get 2014 from when Juve Don win serie a since 2012 abi 2011

Oga it was a mistake that has been corrected.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by Jarus(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2019
When he arrived at MLS, he said if had come when he was much younger, he would have been the president of the country.

That's Ibra for you. He sees everyone in MLS as a small boy.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by GreyLaw(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2019
andrew444:
That's why oguchi onyewu beat him up

Please when did they fight? I must have missed that story.
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by andrew444(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2019
GreyLaw:

Please when did they fight? I must have missed that story.

During his ac millan days, dude broke ibra ribs , lol
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by GreyLaw(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2019
andrew444:

During his ac millan days, dude broke ibra ribs , lol

Thanks. I just googled it. Funny fight. They wanted to tear each other into pieces. Ibra came off with a broken rib. lol...
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by andrew444(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2019
GreyLaw:

Thanks. I just googled it. Funny fight. They wanted to tear each other into pieces. Ibra came off with a broken rib. lol...

Him don see who get craze
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by adamsbadoo(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2019
1. Zlatan doesn't come late, others come too early.
2. Zlatan doesn't have any problem, problem has zlatan.
3. Zlatan doesn't go to school on two days, those days were named Saturday and sunday.
4. When zlatan was very little, his parents run to him whenever they are scared . grin
5. Zlatan doesn't do auditions, auditions do zlatan
Re: Nedum Onuoha: Ibrahimovic Kept Saying He Was Going To Hurt Me by Beeleojo: 3:47pm On May 01, 2019
Deandean:

You are the speaker,not of the house of rep but of my mind grin
Onuoha is just trying to sell himself n demarket zlantan on moral grounds,waht he knows not is that in football,aside physical intimidation, psychological intimidation is a priceless weapon,its used in almost all sports,from boxing to tennis to football,you must be mentally n physically fit to get paid such millions nw....find a psychologist guy.

On the contrary, I feel there are limits to wich you can use such ‘priceless weapon’. In the sportsmanship spirit e shdnt have tried embarrassing the Defender after scoring. Common you got your goal already! What is more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drogba Robbed In Ivory Coast / Real Madrid Top La Liga After Beating Real Sociedad / 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.