Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money (16314 Views)

Burna Boy Drinks Champagne With His Grammy Award (Video) / Video: Davido Kisses His Son Ifeanyi Adeleke Also Pop Champagne In Celebration / Davido Pop Champagne, Celebrates The Birth Of His Newborn Son In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2019
dominique:

So this is the latest tacky excuse to justify fraud.

It is justifiable. I rather join cyber crime than die of hunger. Self preservation is human's basic instinct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2019
papiforreal:

Guy your hustle may make Someone end his life

That's collateral damage then. Politicians are indirindirectly responsible for the deaths in the country.

What i am against is killing humans in the course of the hustle. BTW, I am not a Yahoo Boy.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Mummyimbecile(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2019
that is just the truth
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2019
RuthlessLeader:

You are an idiot.

Okay. What else ?
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by dominique(f): 11:57am On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

It is justifiable. I rather join cyber crime than die of hunger. Self preservation is human's basic instinct.

Just listen to yourself. So you'd rather put people in misery and pains because you don't want to be hungry? There are loads of legitimate hustles you can engage in but you'd rather live large on someone else's expense. Shame on you and every fraudster out there as well as your supporters

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by stalingraddd(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:
It is you who will never end well you attention seeker. If we'll being is 100% directly correlated with illegality, why are you rich? Stfu
bros read the whole thing again
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2019
dominique:

Just listen to yourself. So you'd rather put people in misery and pains because you don't want to be hungry? There are loads of legitimate hustled you can engage in but you'd rather luv large on someone else's expense. Shame on and every fraudster out there as well as your supporters

Madam, there is nothing like shame. In my area, we haven't seen power since 13 days now. Wakanda hustle am i supposed to engage in without electricity? Let me guess, Palm wine tapping or truck pushing?

The government put all of us in misery, anyone that is cut inbetween the fire is a collateral damage.

So if you hear that Tinubu got ripped off you do curse them boys instead huh?

No apologies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by akdjr(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2019
I don't support crime of any kind, but enough of this yahoo yahoo stuff! Will @Alibaba curse the money yahoo boys paid to buy tickets for themselves, friends and family just to watch his show? He smile to the Bank thereafter forgetting that majority of the tickets sales are money gotten through fraudulent means. Can someone like me who earn bellow 200k per month afford VIP table not to talk of VVIP to watch his show?
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Godsgracee: 12:06pm On May 01, 2019
Can you start with your direct and indirect family members, followed by your love ones and friends. When you’re done scamming them then you can try others who are not related to your or share any relationship with you. I’m amazed at the level at which people are defending this evil in the name of survival. It appears Nigerians (not all though) are the most wicked set of people with rotten souls. If not, how will they glorify and defend scam. It’s a shame we’ve lost all sense of humanity. No wonder the country is not moving forward.
popsy2:

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

That's collateral damage then. Politicians are indirindirectly responsible for the deaths in the country.

What i am against is killing humans in the course of the hustle. BTW, I am not a Yahoo Boy.

Just because politicians are doing it doesn't mean it is right.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Colelee: 12:09pm On May 01, 2019
Godsgracee:
Can you start with your direct and indirect family members, followed by your love ones and friends. When you’re done scamming them then you can try others who are not related to your or share any relationship with you. I’m amazed at the level at which people are defending this evil in the name of survival. It appears Nigerians (not all though) are the most wicked set of people with rotten souls. If not, how will they glorify and defend scam. It’s a shame we’ve lost all sense of humanity. No wonder the country is not moving forward.
u said it all
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by zomoears(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:
It is you who will never end well you attention seeker. If we'll being is 100% directly correlated with illegality, why are you rich? Stfu

Yahoo boy spotted...

Don't bother, I won't answer you
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by dominique(f): 12:10pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Madam, there is nothing like shame. In my area, we haven't seen power since 13 days now. Wakanda hustle am i supposed to engage in without electricity? Let me guess, Palm wine tapping or truck pushing?

The government put all of us in misery, anyone that is cut inbetween the fire is a collateral damage.

So if you hear that Tinubu got ripped off you do curse them boys instead huh?

No apologies.

You sound more stupid with every post you drop to justify your evil acts. So we should all turn to lives of crime because we have bad government and poor infrastructure? Always quick to blame everything other than your greed for your evil deeds. You lot will not end well.

7 Likes

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by zomoears(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2019
akdjr:
I don't support crime of any kind, but enough of this yahoo yahoo stuff! Will @Alibaba curse the money yahoo boys paid to buy tickets for themselves, friends and family just to watch his show? He smile to the Bank thereafter forgetting that majority of the tickets sales are money gotten through fraudulent means. Can someone like me who earn bellow 200k per month afford VIP table not to talk of VVIP to watch his show?

Them full here o.

Yahoo plc...

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by zomoears(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
This dude should go sit down already. Do you know the number of Gboys that pay #1.5M for table for 5 in many of your damn shows ?

Make everybody just respect im own hustle. Naija don cast and we go spoil am kpatakpata as politicians no wan hear.

If G-boys don't buy,corporate executives will buy. In fact, Alibaba is so legit that his tickets will sell out even if all d g boys shun his show.

Now go and work and stop supporting cybercrime...
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by meekparagon(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2019
[quote author=popsy2 post=78002435]This dude should go sit down already. Do you know the number of Gboys that pay #1.5M for table for 5 in many of your damn shows ?

Make everybody just respect im own hustle. Naija don cast and we go spoil am kpatakpata as politicians no wan hear. [/quote

You are just senseless.
Make una no go learn hand work and make your generation proud not to place course on them , mtcheew
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2019
zomoears:

If G-boys don't buy,corporate executives will buy. In fact, Alibaba is so legit that his tickets will sell out even if all d g boys shun his show.

Now go and work and stop supporting cybercrime...

You wish. Corporate executives don't throw such money around. The big spenders as far as showbiz is concerned are the G-Boys.

You lots are just envious of their Grace. BTW, nobody rich person is legit in this country. Go figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 12:23pm On May 01, 2019
zicoraads:

E-diots like you think everyone who got rich, didn't do it by hardwork. When Alibaba started hustling, I bet you were either in nursery school or not existing.

Give respect to whom respect is due.

Please bro free me abeg. No time to explain the alibaba logic to you. B. O. L. F. Y. I when Alibaba was hustling, I was hustling too.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2019
[quote author=meekparagon post=78010183][/quote]

Envy ! That's all I see.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by zicoraads: 12:24pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Please bro free me abeg. No time to explain the alibaba logic to you. B. O. L
You have no logic. You are just another human who is either into crime or planning to go into it.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 12:24pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Envy ! That's all I see.

You get the drift bro. Envy. People hate it when people are. Climbing up to their status and would smear them to pull them down.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2019
dominique:

You sound more stupid with every post you drop to justify your evil acts. So we should all turn to lives of crime because we have bad government and poor infrastructure? Always quick to blame everything other than your greed for your evil deeds. You lot will not end well.

You sound as if cyber crime is worse than the prostitution you are currently engaged in. Go choke on that.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 12:25pm On May 01, 2019
zicoraads:

You have no logic. You are just another human who is either into crime or planning to go into it.

It's okay bro. God bless you Sir
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

You get the drift bro. Envy. People hate it when people are. Climbing up to their status and would smear them to pull them down.

That's what it is bro. Pay no mind to them sour losers.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 12:28pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

That's what it is bro. Pay no mind to them sour losers.

It takes a matured mind to see through his motive. Any yahoo boy caught should be locked up for good 20 years no wahala but they should let us hear word.

With over 500million net worth how many boys has he raised up, jobs has he created. When the youth is climbing. Up and bridge the gap make a mess of what they hold dear they label them quickly calling them frauds. Is it everyone that pops wine that's into fraud. Abi na everybody wey make. Money be yahoo boy.

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by popsy2(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2019
papiforreal:

Just because politicians are doing it doesn't mean it is right.

Let's keep doing the wrong time alongside the politicians until they are ready to do the right time. We are just followers .
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:30pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
This dude should go sit down already. Do you know the number of Gboys that pay #1.5M for table for 5 in many of your damn shows ?

Make everybody just respect im own hustle. Naija don cast and we go spoil am kpatakpata as politicians no wan hear.
Just go on being a thief if you are one, stop pretending the politicians are the reason why you are a thief.
Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by MiddleSpot: 12:31pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Let's keep doing the wrong time alongside the politicians until they are ready to do the right time. We are just followers .

You funny

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:
oga na u nor well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years / Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble / Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.