Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years (16282 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by TMSMedia: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Beverly Osu: 'People Who Falsely Accuse Others Of Rape Should Be Imprisoned For At Least 2 Years'

Actress Beverly Osu is of the opinion that people who falsely accuse others of rape should be sent to jail for at least two years, IgbereTV reports.

The former Big Brother Africa star shared her thought on Instastories.

Read below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376962/beverly-osu-people-falsely-accuse-others-rape-imprisoned-least-2-years/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by dawnomike(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
2 years is fair enough if the accuser is under 30 so as not to waste her productive years in jail for being young and dumb right?... A false accuser deserves 21 years

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Authority1o1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Okay...

Knowing that one may possibly end up in jail for 'false' accusation, the victims might become skeptical of their victory if their raper is an influential person—A person who can rig the case,thereby subjecting the voiceless victims to jail terms.

But whichever way,a court action seems fair for those people who think laying false claims of rape has become the new method of gripping fame.

And Beverly,thanks for thinking with your brain,which is not so typical of folks of your kind.

44 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by pretydiva(f): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Couldn't agree less

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Fahdiga(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Two years isn't enough. same punishment that will be meted out to the rapist if found guilty should also be meted out to the false accuser

194 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by OYENIYIJK: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
I use all my chest to support it grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Seconded.

ALL OF US @ [/b] SAY NO TO RAPE over and over again!!

[b] And as we are SAYING NO TO RAPE, WE ALSO SAY NO TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF RAPE.
They are both as DANGEROUS as one another
!

#WeDidOurPart

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Beverly Osu: 'People Who Falsely Accuse Others Of Rape Should Be Imprisoned For At Least 2 Years'

True that!

Accusations of rape is as BAD as rape itself.

These false allegations appear to serve three major functions for the complainants: providing an alibi, seeking revenge, and obtaining sympathy and attention.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by DMerciful(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Feminists are coming for you grin

Actually, it should be same sentence as rapists cos if the allegations were not proven to be false, the falsely accused persons will do the entire time

13 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by slawormiir: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
I concur ...
Vaginal people are up to no good

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by sthecy(f): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Of course
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
If you falsely accuse someone of rape, it means you want the person treated as a rapist- jailed, maybe killed and stigmatized for life.

If you are caught doing that, it is only fair you face what you wish or wanted for that person.

That is just one side. The other side is, you consciously undermine and trivialize the struggle of genuine victims- arming rapists and rapists apologists in the process.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by HerMajestyCares(f): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO THIS,

THERE ARE SOME CASES THAT ARE COMPLICATED AND I GUESS THIS IS ONE OF IT,

I LEAVE THIS TO NAIRALAND LAWERS grin grin grin grin

I thank Jesus for wealth and life cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by tim1256(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
You just made your first ever sense

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by sthecy(f): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Why damning all de time
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Bantino(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
She's making sense

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Brendaniel: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by 44Bulldog(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
2 yrs is too small

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Endorsed

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
It is well
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by ImDStar: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Rape accusation is as bad as rape itself, so there should be severe consequences for false accusations.

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Jasonjack: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good idea, some persons are heartless they can go extra length to bring ones down.

Please anyone that is into building and road construction should patronize me. I sale and supply granite stones in large quantity. Anyone interested in buying or learning should contact me on WhatsApp 08038763872

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Samsimple(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
They should get the treatment given to rapist angry angry

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by GeneralPula: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
A false rape accusers should be getting Life imprisonment..

That shiit destroys mens life a lot..

It deserves a deep severe penalty..

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by mike272(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
2 years is very minimal and unfair. The psychological effect is similar to that of rape. It should be same number of years with the crime of rape itself.

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
5 years and let her pay heavily for it. It's becoming rampants because they believe they can go Scot free

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by DrChukki: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Any successful guy in Nigeria is likely to be falsely accused of rape for a selfish gain.

I think I agree with her

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
mostly those girls that usually claimed they are rape by celebrities... rubbish
this rubbish has been going on since on the 90s

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Chimaokigwe: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
False rape accusers should be sentenced to Life imprisonment. Their false accusations are capable of ruining lives and it is only fair that their lives are also ruined.

9 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by BizBayo: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
I think the punishment should be the same as that of a rapist.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Jidenna Lands In Nigeria For Heineken Music shows (photos) / Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation / Fallout: Beyonce Under Fire For Blackface Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.