Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) (25282 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by stephenduru: 7:34am On May 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH40luzH95o

A navy officer identified as Muhammad Mike belonging to Warri Command has disgraced himself after drinking to stupor.According to report,he drank to stupor and urinated on his body.

See photos below and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/navy-officer-disgraces-himself-in.html

1 Like

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On May 01, 2019
Rugged sailings

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by stephenduru: 7:36am On May 01, 2019

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by juvewalex(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2019
He should be fired from service and jailed too . Imagine if this guy was provoked and he had his gun with him , he would just go on a firing spread ...

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by popsy2(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2019
Is this one Navy too ? He should be in the NPF.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Joshmodest(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2019
How is this a surprise , if you lived in a barrack you'll know this is a daily affair. at least one police man must be found in the gutter every morning...you don't see the pictures. cos na barrack nobody born you well to bring out phone !!!

8 Likes

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by JasonScoolari: 7:46am On May 01, 2019
Cc; Sanchez01, Efewestern, bishopkay, ladygudhead, Divay22, MyVillagePeople, make una come help me lift una uncle abeg. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by amaniro: 7:48am On May 01, 2019
Godforbid. That thing cannot be a naval officer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by DonGtoG1(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2019
The naval officer just navigated to joblessness.
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by gmaribel(m): 8:10am On May 01, 2019
He just lost his job undecided

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 8:10am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Cc; Sanchez01, Efewestern, bishopkay, ladygudhead, Divay22, MyVillagePeople, make una come help me lift una uncle abeg. grin grin
Lol
He's still your uncle na grin grin
And that thing looks sick to be a Navy officer. So much disrespect to that uniform.
His village people caught him this time.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by JasonScoolari: 8:27am On May 01, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
He's still your uncle na grin grin
And that thing looks sick to be a Navy officer. So much disrespect to that uniform.
His village people caught him this time.
Lol, so you're using his body structure to judge a potential "Rear Admiral" abi? grin

12 Likes

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 8:30am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, so you're using his body structure to judge a potential "Rear Admiral" abi? grin
Hahahah
Na ogogoro dey dry am so na grin grin grin
No be only Real admiral grin grin
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by JasonScoolari: 8:32am On May 01, 2019
Divay22:

Hahahah
Na ogogoro dey dry am so na grin grin grin
No be only Real admiral grin grin
Lol, go and lift your uncle, I will not help you guys again.

I am observing workers day abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by mytime24(f): 8:39am On May 01, 2019
Zoo

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by rex444(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2019
Old ,haggard looking , tired , frustrated , google Cotonou police only ... See how gallant, vibrant and young they are ... Nigeria ...hmmmmmmm am losing it ooo

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by TANID(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
Is this one Navy too ? He should be in the NPF.
Exacly That's Were We Used To Find Peoples Like Him He Belong To Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by bishopkay: 10:56am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

E dey on e own ooo grin grin
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 11:13am On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Mohammed is not our person ooo grin

He looks frail. I'd like to attribute that to excess Ogogoro intake.

Should they plan on overlooking his gaffe, the shop owner's commentary can never make them forgive him. grin

1 Like

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by JasonScoolari: 11:19am On May 01, 2019
bishopkay:

E dey on e own ooo grin grin
grin

Sanchez01:

Mohammed is not our person ooo grin

He looks frail. I'd like to attribute that to excess Ogogoro intake.

Should they plan on overlooking his gaffe, the shop owner's commentary can never make them forgive him. grin
Lmfao!!! That name "Muhammad" na way to get the job.... The real name is Ogaga Odomero Mike.

Migwò Oniovò's.

Omamuriokè Bros them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by daddytime(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2019
From his look in the aftermath...he is probably asking himself " how I take pick these village people call...this people network pass 10g oo.."..

This thing wey I dey see for picture sef no go fit float for water talkless of swimming.

Quota system quota system...na the result be this.

As e no see the better Navy work do..my guy give himself bottle work...the guy dey swim for sand think say na water...

Shayo na bastard...

1 Like

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by JejeNaija(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2019
The person who made this video is wrong.

This man might probably have served diligently for many years and probably not so good with alcohol. He may just have tried going beyond his limit just this once and he is in a very harmless situation. So why make a video of it and build a wrong impression around it like he has committed a big crime.

The best thing to do was to assist the man get safely to his home. If we as Nigerians keep creating a negative impression on people just to condemn their acts or mistake, it won't lead us to progress. That mentality should be erased from us as individuals in other to set the progress in motion.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 11:47am On May 01, 2019
sad effect of Sapele water
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Ebimor96: 11:48am On May 01, 2019
JejeNaija:
The person who made this video is wrong.
Really? So the maker of the video clip is now wrong simply because he exposed one of the many quota system recruits in the Navy?

You're just so pathetic.

You always wish to cover up truths so as to continue portraying yourselves as who and what you are not.

Hypocritical fellow, hypocritical region, hypocritical religion.

Nonsense and APC.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by nicepoker101(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2019
Someone's father and husband. What a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by brakemi24: 11:51am On May 01, 2019
This guy cannot be a navy officer
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by helphelp: 11:51am On May 01, 2019
That man needs to be rehabilitated and not laughed at. He's human after all

1 Like

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Imoh555(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2019
When I see stuffs like this I real believe curses and village people are real
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:51am On May 01, 2019
cheesy
Social media is a sick place cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Woman To Death In Kano / 15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.