Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) (25292 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Aboks(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2019
dat is not navy uniform o, he is wearing a gateman uniform grin grin grin

Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Kennydoc(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2019
JejeNaija:

Was it mentioned he was on duty? Do you know if it was his day off and he was just returning home? Do you know if he was just returning from the north and decided to get himself high just being happy over he has been through and decided to relief himself?

Sometimes we need to think outside the box before making statements about something we just see being presented to us.

Its a different thing entirely if it was well stated that the officer is always see drunk on a daily basis. Not someone you just see for the first time in that situation without even knowing what led to him being in that state.

Its possible he didn't even take more than a bottle of whatever he took and he reacted bad because he is not use to it but just decided to make himself happy for his personal reason but unfortunately it didn't go down well with him.

He is not with a guy or anything that would have shown he could be of harm to anyone. So tell me, what is the benefit of showing him in that state and trying to make him loose his job when he obviously caused no harm or threat to civilian?

Bro, he's on uniform. What he's wearing is official uniform. If he was only wearing military camouflage, we would have assumed he could have been travelling or any of the other stuff you mentioned. There is no justification for a military personnel to take alcohol when dressed in military uniform (even if on camou).

You said it could have been one bottle. I am sure this is not the very first time he ever took alcohol. He would have known that his head doesn't carry alcohol, the more reason he should run far from alcoholic drinks while wearing military uniform.

So you're waiting till the day he causes harm to people before he should be exposed? What if it's you or your loved one that gets involved? Moreover, punishing him will serve as a lesson to all other careless officers who abuse their positions in similar manner, and who may be a threat to other people's lives today or in the future.

You see the way you're making excuses for him, that's part of the reasons why Nigeria is in such a mess. We all have learnt to condone a lot of nonsense.
In many developed countries for example, a doctor who is caught taking alcohol on duty will definitely lose his job. If he's reported to the Medical Council, he will be removed from the register. This will be done irrespective of how efficient he has been over the years.

The Navy man in question may not necessarily be sacked cos it's Nigeria, but I can bet you that after this experience, he will learn his lesson. If he wasn't exposed, he wouldn't have learnt from it.
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by themanderon: 4:31pm On May 01, 2019
Its high time security agents are subjected to drug testing while on duty. Its a danger to have a security operative with a fully loaded weapon basking in cloud nine.
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Philadelphia: 4:34pm On May 01, 2019
That's a naval personnel, not an officer.
An officer will never condescend to this level.
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Alashoalash10: 4:49pm On May 01, 2019
His facial appearance speaks a lot about him ,shame on him
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 01, 2019
What's the meaning of this? Whether he's an Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba that doesn't call for this kind of disgrace by the woman. For crying out loud, this man is someone's father. How would the kids react and feel seeing this video of their father go viral on social media?

Anybody, including the stupid woman that did this can be in such messy situation, the would've helped him not disgrace him like this. This is totally wrong.

Everything in Nigeria is turning to jokes, day upon day and this will only destroy the goodwill and name of people in this country.

I really feel for this man and his family. If someone does this shit to my dad, I'll track such person and mess him or her up.
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Greatzeus(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2019
People who drink to suppress depression mostly end up as drunk. You can't drink and forget your sorrow,it's a big lie. Because when you become sober that sorrow will be there right by your side.
" Don't smoke don't drink that's why I don't be by the baby, looking at you from a distance you looking like a gadamn star baby baby".....Akon
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2019
The video recorder have achieved her aim. Let her go and celebrate. If that man is her brother will she make the video of him? She recorded it because he's on uniform. I am sure she wouldn't have recorded it if he was on plain cloth.
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 01, 2019
JejeNaija:

Abeg knack yourself the jazz for not being able to reason like a civilized human being. The jazz will fit you more.

Downic u undecided
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by stalingraddd(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2019
ogogoro NA wetin I do you? you carry me throway for gutter?
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by ladygudhead(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Cc; Sanchez01, Efewestern, bishopkay, ladygudhead, Divay22, MyVillagePeople, make una come help me lift una uncle abeg. grin grin

Jason, what I do? I heard my name.

lol that one join too for the naval? e be. grin
Re: Drunk Naval Officer Urinates On His Body In Delta State (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2019
ladygudhead:

Jason, what I do? I heard my name.

lol that one join too for the naval? e be. grin
lady Lady!grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guard Beaten And Arrested For Stealing Food From His Oga's Fridge. PICS / Okada Rider Found Dead In Delta, His New Motorcycle Missing (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.