Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Reason I Set My Wife Family On Fire - Jilted Husband Confession - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reason I Set My Wife Family On Fire - Jilted Husband Confession (210 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason I Set My Wife Family On Fire - Jilted Husband Confession by imeyalo09: 7:55am On May 01, 2019
Ondo State Police Command on Tuesday paraded a murder suspect, Deji Adenuga, for allegedly setting eight members of his girlfriend’s family ablaze at Igbodigo, in the Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State.

The 45-year-old suspect allegedly carried out the act following a disagreement between him and his lover, Titi Sanumi, who was said to be a member of the family.Dailynaijamode learnt that Titi ended the relationship with Adenuga after discovering that he was an ex-convict.

While being paraded before journalists at the headquarters of the police command in Akure, the state capital, Adenuga explained that his estranged girlfriend and her sister, Jumoke, who was among the deceased, had been extorting money from him for a long time. He also claimed Titi aborted 4month old pregnancy she had for him.

http://dailynaijamode.com/reason-i-set-my-girlfriends-family-on-fire-jilted-boyfriend/
Re: Reason I Set My Wife Family On Fire - Jilted Husband Confession by noni14(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2019
pathetic, thats y i lik jungle justice, an eye for an eye. spit

(1) (Reply)

My Fulani Kidnappers Got N5.045m Ransom — OAU Lecturer, Prof Adegbehingbe Reveal / Rise In Banditry: Food Insecurity Looms In Nigeria / Two Nigerians Charged With ‘fraud In Singapore Knows As Yahoo Yahoo Here In Nige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.