Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) (44807 Views)

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
A 43-year-old man, Yusuf Hassan, has confessed to the police in Ogun State why he decided to set his ex-lover’s apartment on fire to burn her to death.

Hassan said the ex-lover, Busayo Falola, had turned down all efforts to reconcile them, saying he felt the next thing to do was to set her room on fire.

According to the Ogun State police spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi, Hassan was arrested on April 4 after burning down the whole building.

The suspect’s arrest, Oyeyemi said, followed a report lodged at Ago Iwoye divisional police headquarters by the owner of the affected building, a 62-year-old woman named Adejoke Salau.

The woman had reported to the police that “she heard a noise from one of her buildings within her compound situated at 127, old Schorlar Palace, Igan road Ago Iwoye, at about 1:15 am, and when she came out she discovered that the building was on fire while the tenants in the house were trapped therein.”

Oyeyemi quoted the woman as stating further that the quick intervention of neighbours assisted in rescuing the three tenants in the building, which she said: “got burnt completely.”

Upon the report, the DPO of Ago Iwoye, CSP Noah Adekanye, was said to have led his men to the scene, where the occupants of the house were invited to the station for interrogation to know the possible cause of the inferno.

During interrogation, Busayo informed the police that she saw her ex-lover, Hassan, at the back of her window at about 12:30 am on the day of the incident.

She explained that she was scared to see Hassan at such an ‘ungodly hour’, saying she screamed and ran out of her room to another tenant.

It was said that other tenants also went out to see what the man was up to, but they only discovered flame coming out from Busayo’s room.

Acting on the information, Hassan was arrested, but he denied knowledge of the incident.

However, when the DPO ordered detectives to visit his house and find out whether or not he was at home at the time of the incident, “he opened up and confessed being the person who set the house ablaze,” said Oyeyemi.

The police spokesman said the man “confessed further that he intended to burn his ex-lover in her own apartment because he had tried his possible best to reconcile with her but to no avail.”

He had told the police that he bought N500 petrol, poured it into Busayo’s room through the window and set it afire.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police in Ogun has directed the suspect’s transfer to the State CIID for further investigation and possible prosecution.

DAILY POST

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by sholikay(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
This one don mad ooo..

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by suckmedownthere(f): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
See what love has done.... The lady knows he is running nuts and had to do away with him

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by otuomasirichi: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yoruba people sef cry

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by lilvicky68(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yusuf Hassan

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by garriAndsugar: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yusuf Hassan a Yoruba Muslim has done what he's capable of..typical Yoruba coward mentality

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Shapeaso: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
See a grown up idiot! Some Men are toxic in love.undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
He should suffer in prison for this. Setting someone on fire for not feeling what you felt for her is wicked in the least.

18 Likes

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Caramia2020(m): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Devil reside humans, our @ is evil n full of revenge.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Ulorma: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by nifemi25(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Some human are wicked than devil himself... simply because your ex doesn't want to reconcile with you, you decided to burn to ashes even damages someone else's property..... you need to be killed by pouring petrol on your body first before they put fire

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Franzinni: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Yusuf Hassan a Yoruba Muslim has done what he's capable of..typical Yoruba coward mentality
i won't need to search nairaland for long to find an equivalent from your land... And I know your tribe already haha you are easy to identify these days

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Kharol1234: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
See him head

1 Like

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Oh No!! Not again!! sad

Another animalistic behavior from these nonsense men. Sincerely speaking, Nigerian men are demons.

How will you set ablaze the person you claim you love if you are not a demon ... It's really heartbreaking.

This animal should be sentenced to Life Imprisonment with hard Labour.

Bunch of Animals everywhere!!! Nonsense men!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Afamsi: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
nifemi25:
Some human are wicked than devil himself... simply because your ex doesn't want to reconcile with you, you decided to burn to ashes even damages someone else's property..... you need to be killed by pouring petrol on your body first before they put fire
he is a Yoruba. He's your brother. He probably wanted to harvest her body parts before setting her house on fire to cover up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:27am On Apr 09, 2023
Crazy things are really happening grin. Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by kiddkash(m): 4:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Be careful. Most especially the women.

Be careful the kinds of people you mingle with, although when you meet them, they don't show signs of committing such atrocity.

I understand why some show up at dates with a friend, for security reasons while some are just gold diggers bringing an entire family for one young man to feed

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Michelle55: 5:21am On Apr 09, 2023
A true case of "if I can't have you, no one else can" Some people need to be careful of who they entangled themselves with all in the name of a relationship.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by udede(m): 5:51am On Apr 09, 2023
These people and wickedness,
Tufia

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Benki003(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2023
I have a girlfriend like this, she threatens my life saying if she doesn't bear my children nobody would

But I don't fear the threat cause she's far far away from me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2023
See the type of sunking I'm using , he no go better for the person wey dem talk say make them increase this sunking from 66,000 to 132,000 while the one I bought was instalment of 88k, it has since increase to 165k. .. stupid country. If una like born una self, toto and prick no be friend, that's why them dey thrush each other

1 Like

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Irupetepete: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2023
A very lazy nuisance...

In Nigeria today, sex is one of the cheapest thing to get, just look for your size.
There are girls willing to sleep with you just to have a roof over their head and food 🍲 to eat

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Irupetepete: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
See the type of sunking I'm using , he no go better for the person wey dem talk say make them increase this sunking from 66,000 to 132,000 while the one I bought was instalment of 88k, it has since increase to 165k. .. stupid country. If una like born una self, toto and prick no be friend, that's why them dey thrush each other
lol...
I wanted to upgrade my home 120 to home 600 with pedestal fan only to be told by January that it is almost 123k to do that now
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Irupetepete:
lol...
I wanted to upgrade my home 120 to home 600 with pedestal fan only to be told by January that it is almost 123k to do that now
you are right, the tin shock everyone..
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by bigdammyj: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Okay.
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by tiswell(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
it is finished grin

Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) by Killerbag36: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His Pregnant Girlfriend In Jigawa, Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) / Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.