Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi (18412 Views)

Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by ogawisdom(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2019
Lol digital thieves

We are better off with a analog thieves
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by propsvila: 12:10pm On May 01, 2019
I was discussing with one of Colleague and I was like for Nigeria to work again we have to go back to Primary school and do a serious orientation and catch them young campaign

The present crop of youth might even do worst than the present crop of Leaders we have today.

Just imagine the so cllaed Leaders of Tommorow.

1 Like

Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by zicoraads: 12:14pm On May 01, 2019
How is this a detailed breakdown? Or the word detailed no longer means what I know it to mean?

This is sad. Very, very sad.

Gone are the days when union leaders stood for truth and honesty. Now, everyone is just looking for an avenue to get quick riches.

1 Like

Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by ofiko123(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2019
This one na confirm yahoo boy.
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Femeto: 12:31pm On May 01, 2019
They can't even type properly. This is what dey get when they don't vote for capable hands. See our their statement of account looks like a love letter.
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Larryslim(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2019
crazyABO:
Parent listen to your children, children We are the leaders of tomorrow morrow cheesy try to pay our school fees and give us sound education grin
Pa Pa Pa(x2)
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Larryslim(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2019
Can you imagine!
Even the youths are worse than the present leaders, only God can save Nigeria now!
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Gulher: 12:37pm On May 01, 2019
We are just complaining about the old grandpas ruling us. Hand the nation over to the youths and it won't be any better, if not worse.
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Edyice: 12:43pm On May 01, 2019
Lad done move him share out

Who spend more than #2million for cult clash angry

Fat lie ... What concerns sug and cultists (that make him a cultists

Stupid lad
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2019
Y u come carry Barca batch put 4 ur dp?
U dey mad ni?
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2019
That's future Igbo Governor and president
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Krafty006: 12:49pm On May 01, 2019
The young shall grow .....Lool
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by omoadeleye(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2019
They should be stop electing poor and wretched people to the position of power cause when they finally see a money that they can not achieve without being in to any public offices, they will surely embezzle the money,
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 01, 2019
sad angry
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Afamed: 12:58pm On May 01, 2019
I have long known if the present generation of youths are giving opportunity to govern Nigeria, within 3 months, they will sell Nigeria on OLX

1 Like

Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Loftyboy: 12:59pm On May 01, 2019
now I know the reason why the old fools are afraid to leave the government for the youths. imagine a school SUG president doing this and the idiot will be thinking of becoming our in future.
the future self is at risk
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by ACE1010: 1:36pm On May 01, 2019
See the irresponsible youths Nigerians are craving to lead us?? grin grin
Infact corruption dey inside our blood. Nonsense

Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by wasi9ice: 1:37pm On May 01, 2019
Do you think the School authority didn't collect their shear, if not who is that undisclosed body
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 01, 2019
He is following the footsteps of the donor
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by RTSC: 2:17pm On May 01, 2019
EFCC should start investigating students unions and use a few of them as harsh examples for others to learn from.

Accountability starts from the youth.
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by RTSC: 2:22pm On May 01, 2019
But why is Nigeria still practising this System where governors can just give out money anyhow and at anytime without congressional approval.?

It's not done.

If we are serious about corruption fight, we need to put measures in place that regulates and monitors access to funds.
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 01, 2019
What's the meaning of OGBU
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Hungarriman: 2:27pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:
*2 million naira was shared between the SUG officials - Why?
*1.5 million naira was used to appreciate undisclosed body- Why?
*2.5 million naira was used to settle cult clash- This level of bullshit is beyond comprehension
I swear this one is Yahaya Bello in the making.

1 Like

Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by EazyMoh(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2019
mikeweezy:
I never knew I was corrupt until I became an exco then in school the looting was too much that I don't even remember road to bank
Lol this is true.
My case was that I couldn't stop my colleagues from sharing the money and I collected my share when given. That's when I decided the best way to escape being corrupt is to stay away from public funds.
Student unionism is the root of corruption in this country.
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Reference(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2019
That money if well invested can yield N1.5 to N2 million naira annually for the rest of the life of that university. But there are no long term thinkers in Nigeria. The retard is a snapshot of the citizenry of Nigeria. Greedy, lazy and bereft of ideas.
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by godlyguy(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by farm01234: 3:57pm On May 01, 2019
lol
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by mikeweezy(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2019
EazyMoh:

Lol this is true.
My case was that I couldn't stop my colleagues from sharing the money and I collected my share when given. That's when I decided the best way to escape being corrupt is to stay away from public funds.
Student unionism is the root of corruption in this country.
lol like seriously it's very difficult to avoid it
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by mikeweezy(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
future looter grin
lol that is why I don't condemn this politicians that much until u test power u won't understand the temptation involved in it's
Re: Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 01, 2019
MissRaine69:
*2 million naira was shared between the SUG officials - Why?
*1.5 million naira was used to appreciate undisclosed body- Why?
*2.5 million naira was used to settle cult clash- This level of bullshit is beyond comprehension

Governors usually give money through third party i.e DG Protocol, ADC, P.S etc so those guys will insist that u must pay them some % depending on the total amount.
They shouldnt give them morethan 500k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attack On Herdsmen: Fear Grips Anambra Communities / The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi / WARNING!!! Dont register your company on CAC online portal is a scam!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.