Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) (36392 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) / Protesters Drop Dead Body At Zamfara Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by mmadu5(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2019
damn she has a big booty what a waste of sweet puzzy
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Greatzeus(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2019
Our life is like vapour,it's nothing.
We are like grass that's fresh in the morning but dried in the evening.
Remember you won't live forever, money is good but don't make money by causing sorrow and death to others. There is absolutely nothing you can have or be that someone hasn't been before.
So humble yourself.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by madgoat(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2019
Nice bum and no pants kiss... Perfect pose when digging doggy style kiss
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by IBRAHEEM8(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2019
OneCorner:
Afonjaz are a menace to everywhere they are allowed
The only thing that is missing in your dear life is sense.
pls go and buy yourself one
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by DonCortino: 5:39pm On May 01, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Atleast it doesn't seem like murder

no, she slept in her sleep. angry
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Echo50(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2019
i saw the body yestaday
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Echo50(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2019
i saw the body yestaday being 30th of April @ same venue
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by showafrica(m): 6:24pm On May 01, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
All we have here is a failed government institution from FG to LG, they are all useless to the needs of the masses. Imagine a dead body laying on the road for days, no identication, no morgue and no autopsy eventually. Hmmm Nigeria is indeed a zoo...

If na ipob flag dey there, if you see how army and authorities will swing into action, you go wonder.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by colestephan86: 6:44pm On May 01, 2019
springtech:
A dead body has been lying at 2nd Artillery Opposite Okporo, right in front of MRS filling station for over 2 days now.

Artillery is a popular popular bus stop on Aba Road, Portharcourt. Most commuters stand here to board buses, even personnels of different companies wait there to board there various staff buses.

We woke up to this gory sight on Monday 29/04/19, as I type this today 01/05/19 it is unbelievable that the body is still lying there.

I personally don't like taking pictures and posting news like this but I honestly can't help it any longer, as I feel obligated to at least take an action which is to alert the Obio Akpor LGA RIVERS state officials , the RIVERS STATE GOVT and most importantly the Rivers state police to this sad situation.

First of all, the corpse is fast becoming an environmental hazard as it is already swollen, decomposing and smelling, I believe by this time tomorrow it might burst and the foul odour will be so unbearable.

This is a special appeal to whoever is reading this who knows someone who knows someone who can help facilitate the removal of the corpse as soon as possible.

I appeal to any of the mods who can help push this to the front page to kindly help do it please.

How can a body decay to this level and hasn't been removed?
It shows the kind of government you have in rivers state. There was one I saw before rumokoro , just opposite zenith bank rumokoro, it wasn't removed untill it began to decay.
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 02, 2019
The body has been removed when i passed there this evening.

According to people in that area..... She was alive as of friday/Saturday last week complaining of her heart. Some persons went to a nearby pharmacy to demand for assistance in treating her... but none came forth....

She passed out.....
Re: Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) by GavelSlam: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
SarkinYarki:
GavelSlam I hope you have not been kidnapped ooo ..

By who?

One stupid mod banned me just before the elections

Last last what happened?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) / N100M Found In Collins Ezenwa E-Money Seized By Police / Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.