Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Shops Shut As Business Owners, Stakeholders Say No To Iyaloja & Babaloja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shops Shut As Business Owners, Stakeholders Say No To Iyaloja & Babaloja (218 Views)

Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shops Shut As Business Owners, Stakeholders Say No To Iyaloja & Babaloja by arinze198(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2019
The ever busy and largest ICT market in Africa, Computer Village, located in Ikeja area of Lagos, was shut for several hours today as business owners and stakeholders protested the alleged introduction of the office of Iyaloja and Babaloja in the market.

The protest was said to have been fueled by purported underground moves by individuals who do not have businesses in the ICT hub to gain control of the market by proxy. The business owners and stakeholders marched with placards having different messages and drummed their way through the busy Awolowo Way to the Lagos State House of Assembly.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/shops-shut-business-owners-stakeholders-say-no-iyaloja-babaloja-computer-village/

Re: Shops Shut As Business Owners, Stakeholders Say No To Iyaloja & Babaloja by nifemi25(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2019
I thought they already has AJEADI as there babaloja.

(1) (Reply)

Content In The Digital World / (hot)secret Tool That I Used That Drive Massive Sales To My Products On Facebook / Facebook Pages For Sale And 12,000 ARS For Promotion For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.