Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration (5385 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. / President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. / Goodluck Jonothan: Losing Control Of The Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
Are these the men that will win the election for GEJ? grin grin grin
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2010
From L to R. . . . MaziUche, sjeezy, komando and bk/babe90.

Prolly trying to divert attention from the main goal
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
http://www.saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

JEG IS A CLOWN .HE HAS LOST FOCUS

look who he invited for his declaration grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by HighChief4(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2010
Wonder the whole idea behind all these
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
ROFLMAO!! Someone tell me if those guys are gay please . . . ROFLMAO!!
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Beaf: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2010
On August 10, 2010 the Nigerian chapter of the African Women in Diaspora after their inaugural meeting in Lagos made a call on President Goodluck Jonathan to declare his intention to run for presidency in the 2011 election. In the widely reported statement, the women also appealed to commercial se'x workers to join them in the pro-Jonathan crusade.

On Saturday September 18, 2010, these half-naked men were caught prowling the grounds of the Eagle Square. Jonathan people swear that they didn't hire anyone to attend the declaration yesterday, were these men responding to the impending lift of embargo on se'x?

http://www.saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by labiyemmy(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2010
These are entertainers - whats the big deal? Some people's brain have now entered over drive just because of Goodluck. Shame.
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by googles: 1:44am On Sep 20, 2010
ferari90:

Are these the men that will win the election for GEJ? grin grin grin

Dumb question. . . their votes will surely count
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by tpiah: 2:52am On Sep 20, 2010
they look like juju priests.
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by TewMuch: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
is thisa joke or a photoshop altered picture?

Where are this people from? I will really like to know, they seem lost. Which bush did they jump out from? Maybe a small undiscovered tribe? I doubt if any Nigerian will come and perform in such an outfit. I am embarassed for them. Except they are an undiscovered tribe. Someone please answer, chai! lipsrsealed

On the other hand, it may be IBB's ploy to cause distraction and confusion at the event. No wonder ferari has back shots of these men. And these photo's are doctored to seem like it was 4 men, but its actually 2. Are you this desperate and in love with these men that you took so many shots?hmm. cheesy
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by labiyemmy(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^^^

You are right there - the pictures have been altered to show them as four whereas they are just two.
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by komando7(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ileke idi is third third unclothed 'man' in the picture. Too much testosterone done turn her to muscular man.
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
obviously an altered photograph, that is two pictures made into one, what is that half foot doing at the center, or the guy has three legs, talking about plagiarism, hiss!!
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Solomon227(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
Sahara Reporter

spot d difference

Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Obiagu1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
So Yoruba people still dey n.aked for this modern age 
I no fit talk.
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by tpiah: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
the real question is why exactly does jonathan need n.aked men at his declaration.

is nigeria turning to a nudist colony?

yall need Jesus for sure cos there's too much darkness all over.

Obiagu1:

So Yoruba people still dey unclothed for this modern age
I no fit talk.

and your reason for assuming they're yoruba is?
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Solomon227(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ tpiah

U may need to take a look at this link http://lindaikeji..com/2009/03/another-naked-tribe-found-in-nigeria.html.
Those 2 guys are bonafide Nigerians and (while their leaders are buying houses in UK and US) they only know about one live which is the way they have appeared in ES.

GEJ doesnt need to invite them b/4 they come because they know every1 in going to Abuja to "collect" something so they just turn-up 4 their own share. grin grin grin grin

tpiah:

the real question is why exactly does jonathan need n.aked men at his declaration.

is nigeria turning to a nudist colony?

yall need Jesus for sure cos there's too much darkness all over.

Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by tpiah: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^the link isnt working.

they can put on short knicker while collecting their own share nah.
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Solomon227(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Obiagu1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2010
tpiah:

Do I need a dibia to identify a Yoruba?
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by tpiah: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2010
Solomon227:

http://www.jaguda.com/2009/03/30/unclothed-tribe-discovered-in-nigeria/

OR

http://lindaikeji..com/2009/03/another-unclothed-tribe-found-in-nigeria.html

one of them shuld open or just google Nigerian unclothed tribes

^^do you mean this one:

http://lindaikeji..com/2009/03/another-naked-tribe-found-in-nigeria.html

i think this was discussed on nairaland a while back.

the women wear nothing but leaves while the men are fully clothed. And the women use the leaves to curse men or something like that.

but i think these jonathan supporters are jujumen though.
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by tpiah: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2010
Obiagu1:

obviously you do because i doubt you ever left your village else you wouldnt have made that statement.
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by komando7(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2010
Such agberos are comon in Lagos
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
[size=48pt] LITTLE WONDER HE GRADUATED WITH AN ARRANGED " UPPER CLASS" IN ZOOLOGY

HE SHOULD BE IN THE ZOO[/size]
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Moonstone(f): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
Obiagu1:

I no fit talk.
You are so ignorant. How many Yoruba men have you seen dressed like that? Just because of their fila shey? Hisssssssssssssss!

I am speechless. . . just speechless. I hope they danced well though, Lol!
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Obiagu1(m): 2:33am On Sep 21, 2010
Moonstone:

You are so ignorant. How many Yoruba men have you seen dressed like that? Just because of their fila shey? Hisssssssssssssss!

I am speechless. . . just speechless. I hope they danced well though, Lol!

Abi you no see their face and you no see their drum?
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by Beaf: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2010
Fake pictures for !diot IBB supporters. grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/322973_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

IBB people = Foolish people
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by metalGo0g: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2010
Obiagu1:

I no fit talk.

Obiagu1:

Obiagu1:

ROTFLMAO . . .  grin grin grin grin
Re: Half "unclothed" Men At Jonothan's Declaration by tpiah: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2010
Obiagu1:

so that face cant be found in your village?

and obviously you've never seen a yoruba drum.

(1) (Reply)

2011: Elections Begins April 2 As Inec Rolls Out Fresh Timetable / Breaking Mews: Prof Jega Sacks Imo Rec Dr Adar. / Meet The Politician Who Drives Only Gold Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.