Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. (809 Views)

Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock / Ojudu To BBOG: Buhari Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, Stop Coming To Aso Rock / See How Ahmadu Bello Greeted Queen Elizabeth On Her Visit 2 Nigeria In 1956(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. by lixom(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Just Get Out Of My Sight – Jonathan Blasts Allison-
Madueke
President Goodluck is very angry and from what I
gathered, he believes it is the corrupt acts that were
perpetrated by Diezani Allison-Madueke and other
powerful ministers in his government that made
Nigerians see him as a weak president and refused to
vote for him on March 28.
Consequently, after a picture of the Minister of
Petroleum, Allison-Maduake, in the house of ex-
president Abdulsalami Abubakar to beg for
forgiveness from President-Elect Muhammadu
Buhari leaked, it was learnt that Jonathan was angry
to the extent he does not want to set his eyes on her
again.
When she attempted to see Jonathan, he immediately
shouted on her: "Just get out of my sight"!
The situation is so bad that former Head of State,
Abdusalami Abubakar, Yesterday led the Minister to
a closed-door meeting with President Jonathan in his
office at the Aso Rock Villa.
Alison-Madueke arrived the Villa for the meeting
about three minutes after Abubakar made his way
into the President’s office.
The photograph of the minister during a visit to
Abubakar's residence went viral on the Internet
recently with many insinuating she must be reaching
out to him to avoid probe by General Buhari.
About 30 minutes after they both entered the
President’s office, Abubakar emerged, leaving her
behind.
When asked for the purpose of his visit, Abubakar
said it was in continuation of his job as the chairman
of the National Peace Committee for the 2015
General Elections.
“As the chairman of the peace committee, there is
always interaction between the incoming president
and President Jonathan, in order to ensure that the
peace we have been able to get is sustained."
She was said to have tried to seek asylum abroad but
failed, hence her she decided to return and beg.
Re: President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. by dhorlipizzu(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yes... I dan watch d movie b4... buh e be like say no be there e end sha.

E get part2

We_r_ey
Re: President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. by slowice(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmmm I see undecided coherent some what...I prayer everyday that all corrupt leaders in d cun3 face the music shikena! angry
Re: President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. by Sandydayz(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sauce? undecided
Re: President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Its too late for all this Oga jona.
Re: President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. by imbless: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: President Jonothan Blasted Diezani Madueke During Her Visit To Aso Rock. by testarossa: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
so why is he just blasting her after losing the elections, cluelessnes is in his blood. Someone he should have fired before he got into office

(1) (Reply)

Show Us Evidence Of The 293 Girls Rescued- Borno Elders To Nigerian Military / Yinka Odumakin And The Ranks Of The Falling Angels / Ben Bruce Open Letter To President Elect Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.