Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Simi Confesses That Alcohol Exposes Her Love For Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Confesses That Alcohol Exposes Her Love For Adekunle Gold (301 Views)

Simi - "Alcohol Exposes My Love For Adekunle Gold" / Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Confesses That Alcohol Exposes Her Love For Adekunle Gold by sirpekun: 10:32am On May 01, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer Simi has revealed in new post that taking alcohol exposes her love for husband, Adekunle Gold.

According to Simi, who is believed to have been drunk on a plane, when she is tipsy, she would call Adekunle Gold and tell him ā€œIā€™m tipsy baby. i love you.ā€

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/simi-confesses-that-alcohol-exposes-her-love-for-adekunle-gold/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Simi Confesses That Alcohol Exposes Her Love For Adekunle Gold by donbachi(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2019
Moves by alcohol...so if she never knack bottle,she no go fit tell adekunle gold"i love u baby"...what a woman.

(1) (Reply)

"Your Tongue Belongs Inside Your Mouth, Keep It There" ā€“ Tboss Shades Tonto Dike / Femi Otedola Reply To A Troll Is A Must Read / Angel Henry Becomes Top Nigeria Musician On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.