Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 (15527 Views)

Powede Eniola Awujo Son, Tobechi, Celebrates 1st Birthday / Powede Eniola Awujo False Identity: 'Media Has Tagged Me What I'm Not' / Powede Lawrence Gets A Car From Husband, Ikenna Awujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Amagite(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2019
Pilot and MBGN Tourism 2013 winner, Powede Lawrence and her husband, Ikenna are expecting their 2nd child.

The 27-year-old beauty shared the good news on her Instagram page with her lovely maternity photos.

"If I had ten thousand tongues, it wouldn’t be enough to say thank you Lord!!! �����
#eninellynumber2
#greatgrace
#pregomums
#blessedandhighlyfavoured
�- 10 in 1
" she wrote.

The couple got married in 2017, had their first son in 2018 and are expecting a second child soon.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/ex-beauty-queen-powede-lawrence-and-husband-are-expecting-baby-number-2.html

6 Likes

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by popsy2(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2019
And I am yet to make one, others are counting two already. She is beautiful, the husband is handsome, their son is handsome and the triplets currently in her womb are too cute. I am happy for them.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On May 01, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS and safe delivery to this beautiful lady.
All of us from [color=#006600][/color] wish you well.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Iyajelili(f): 1:53pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
And I am yet to make one, others are counting two already. She is beautiful and I am happy for them.
May it be unto you according to your heart desires

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by OBTMOS(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2019
Af
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by granely(f): 1:54pm On May 01, 2019
Beautiful wife and handsome husband

6 Likes

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by titiforever: 1:55pm On May 01, 2019
Asokale anfani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by popsy2(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
Iyajelili:

May it be unto you according to your heart desires

Amen! Thank you atty
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Rejoice9ja: 1:57pm On May 01, 2019
grin grin
Click the link below to read:
Picture of HarrySong on a flight to Governor Okowa’s victory concert tonight.
https://rejoice9ja./2019/05/01/picture-of-harrysong-on-a-flight-to-governor-okowas-victory-concert-tonight/

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Carlos122(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
Top 10 Most Lucrative Football Shirt Sponsorship Deals in Europe

https://topsoccerblog.com/10-football-shirt-sponsorship-deals/
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
Thank God for her life.
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by babyfaceafrica: 2:00pm On May 01, 2019
how is that our problem
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by EngrBouss(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2019
welcome to the month of May. Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos. Have a blessed month
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by safarigirl(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2019
Happy for her. Beautiful and unproblematic woman, and to think she came 3rd in a competition Anna Banner won, yet, see the turns their lives have taken

12 Likes

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by GYBABA(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2019
okay ooo congrats! Meanwhile I'm also expecting general election number 2 for 2019... Oga Buhari's government don tire me pass!
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by comfirmatic: 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
ok, Who will win tonight? I want to stake on Liverpool to Win 1-0 on NaijaBet

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by ricon: 2:12pm On May 01, 2019
Bloggers are now womb watchers

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how is that our problem
Our problem is that we like Gossips
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by babyfaceafrica: 2:15pm On May 01, 2019
Noel1:

terrible
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by babyfaceafrica: 2:15pm On May 01, 2019
Noel1:

terrible
Noel1:

terrible
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
terrible
U quoted me 3 times bro.

Plz delete the last 2 as fast as possible
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 01, 2019
OMO make this guy pity this girl naa why he just dey fùck am like this na....she no dey run go anywhere now undecided

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Topmaike007(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2019
And how is It news now nairaland is getting dumb everyday by day

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Forreellinc: 2:56pm On May 01, 2019
the first pikin resemble ben bruce
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:33pm On May 01, 2019
safarigirl:
Happy for her. Beautiful and unproblematic woman, and to think she came 3rd in a competition Anna Banner won, yet, see the turns their lives have taken

Anna banner never deserved that position. It belonged to Powede. Of course, favoritism will always have it's way anyway.
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by bukatyne(f): 4:59pm On May 01, 2019
See sweet man wey Regina's type suppose marry.

See sweet man wey for do Anna Banner well, instead she chose baby mamaism

1 Like

Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 01, 2019
Really? grin my Cat is also expecting twins kittens..
Re: Powede Lawrence Awujo And Husband Are Expecting Baby Number 2 by brownsug(f): 8:12pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
And I am yet to make one, others are counting two already. She is beautiful, the husband is handsome, their son is handsome and the triplets currently in her womb are too cute. I am happy for them.
Bros pick one already, don't discover mungo park

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London / The Top Ten Nigerian Video Vixens / Uchenna Nnanna Maduka Rocks Matching Outfit With Family To Celebrates Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.