Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

First Female Rapper In Nigeria, Queen Change - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / First Female Rapper In Nigeria, Queen Change (1226 Views)

Nigerian Female Rapper Drops Dope Freestyle About The Hardship In Our Country / Vote For Your Girl Best Female Rapper JEAWARDS 2017(pictures) / Vote For Your Girl Best Female Rapper JEAWARDS 2017(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Female Rapper In Nigeria, Queen Change by segun995: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2019
Nigeria has many music legendary. This is the first female rapper in Nigeria, Queen Change. She worked with a lot of Nigeria top artists,during her early music career in1995,in the likes of plantashun boiz, remedies,ruffman,daddy shokey,,DJ abdulla,FFD,African China,DJ rufflemon,tony tetula, with kenny ogungbe and D1,to mention just a few.
If you can remember her songs,then you are a true Nigeria hip pop fan.

http://www.naijapals.com/music/Fight_4_Ur_Right_Queen_Change-97941

Re: First Female Rapper In Nigeria, Queen Change by unclebuddy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
She was a true rapper, I remember her popular line the the NTA2 Channel5 advert...don't settle for less.

And I think Tetuila featured her on a track in his you don bash my car album.

First real female MC on the MIC #Queenchange
Re: First Female Rapper In Nigeria, Queen Change by Tutuproperties: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Anytime I hear SASHA claim the title I remember QUEEN CHANGE.

She made are impact thou little.

I remember are song

Queen! Queen!! Change we go dance your sound

(1) (Reply)

Download Rema - Spiderman (instrumental) / List Of Clean Secular African Music / Music Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.