Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,567 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

40-year-old Man Who Was A Pastor For 20 Years, Denounces Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 40-year-old Man Who Was A Pastor For 20 Years, Denounces Christianity (248 Views)

US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40-year-old Man Who Was A Pastor For 20 Years, Denounces Christianity by Gistsfanz: 10:48am On May 01, 2019
A 40-year-old man who has been a devout Christian for the most part of his life has given in details, the reasons why he’s pulling the lever on Christianity.
As is the case of most former Christians, this gentleman based his denouncement on unanswered questions about Christendom – being someone who has for the most part of his life, served Jesus and not have the best to show for it, he says he’s come a long way in this new phase of his life.
His stance on Christendom and it’s people, has garnered a lot of interest to people online as debates and mixed reactions followed his tweets.

Read tweets about his denouncement below,
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/05/40-year-old-man-who-was-pastor-for-20_37.html

Re: 40-year-old Man Who Was A Pastor For 20 Years, Denounces Christianity by midolian(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2019
99.9% of us practice the religion we practice today because we were born into it. If we had the choice to choose from heaven, many of us won't be Muslims or Christians today.

But frankly, if I had my way from the outset, I would have still chosen Islam....cos it makes much more sense to me.
Re: 40-year-old Man Who Was A Pastor For 20 Years, Denounces Christianity by LordReed(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2019
Guy didn't say he is 40 years old, he said he was a christian for 40 years.

It can be hard to give up but it is definitely worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And Mad Man Fights Video Link Below / The Price For Committing Suicide / How To Avoid Becoming A Victim Of Suicide - Don’t Believe The Lies Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.