Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Toke Makinwa Isnt Finding The Joke Bovi Made About Her Butt Funny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Isnt Finding The Joke Bovi Made About Her Butt Funny (330 Views)

More Photos From Blac Chyna’s Latest Photo-shoot, Her Butt Though (18+) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Isnt Finding The Joke Bovi Made About Her Butt Funny by Hyanunews: 10:50am On May 01, 2019
Toke Makinwa isnt finding the joke Bovi made about her butt funny as she has called out over his comments.
The media personality made this known via her Instagram page on Tuesday, April 30, 2019. According to her, joking about her butt wasn't really the issue but him making fun of the procedure is what is getting her all worked up.......CONTINUE READING

https://loadedonlinegists..com/2019/05/toke-makinwa-isnt-finding-joke-bovi.html?m=1

Re: Toke Makinwa Isnt Finding The Joke Bovi Made About Her Butt Funny by MrSensor(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2019
cheesy Butt na butt but this one's legs look like Christiano Ronaldo's own.
Re: Toke Makinwa Isnt Finding The Joke Bovi Made About Her Butt Funny by popsy2(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2019
It was just a joke dear. Chill already .

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer To Be With My Wife And Kids Than To Be With My Brothers – Peter Okoye / Exclusive!!! Zlatan Ibile Arrested By The EFCC In Connection With Internet Fraud / POWER Season 6th Will Be Greater Than Game Of Thrones – 50 Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.