Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) (44467 Views)

The Moment A Dog Made Some FRSC Officials Free His Boss In Edo State(video) / A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State / A Boy Crying, Carries His Dead Dog Hit By Truck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 01, 2019
Unconquerable:
Pathetic comment. How in the world can a dog love unconditionally?
Guy no be me do the meme abeg.
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by EbizCoachNg2: 3:25pm On May 01, 2019
justdogitto:
The only thing my own dog know how to do is to eat and poo..even music coming from an event center close to my place will make him go into hiding...

grin grin grin
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 3:28pm On May 01, 2019
This is an old news. Why bringing it here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by luluman: 3:34pm On May 01, 2019
chukwunedum150:
But who videoed it.
That means the hand will be washed immediately after the video.
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by idonhammer: 3:51pm On May 01, 2019
justdogitto:
You dey waste time,just kill the dumb dog and use the meat to prepare egussi soup.
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by airprinz(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2019
oboy81:

Come on this Too Harsh! Haba
He's saying the truth and you call that harsh
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by airprinz(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2019
oboy81:

Aawww, I Love You Too Baby smiley
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by freemi(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2019
oboy81:
so u b dog?
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by ceeceeco: 4:38pm On May 01, 2019
My love for dog is priceless. Dogs signify love, trust & honesty.
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by OyinO: 6:15pm On May 01, 2019
Sebi dog is man's best friend? Dog will be man's best friend until a Pitbull attacks you. If you survive, you'll start calling dog man's worst enemy.
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2019
but is every dog infected as some are worried about the contamination of the baby's hand?
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by sleepking(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2019
post=78014605:
Awwwwww, this is just so cute! kiss kiss

Most dogs are wiser and more friendly than some dumb and useless tins that call themselves human beings in this life.

DOGS: A MAN'S BEST FRIEND!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2563469/Never-EVER-trust-dog-child-As-baby-mauled-death-vet-ALL-dogs-capable-killing.html
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by sleepking(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2019
computer0810:
Micro organism hand to d mouth.... that's why is very good to wear glove for babies ....dogs r good anyway...am yet to read where such kill a baby
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2563469/Never-EVER-trust-dog-child-As-baby-mauled-death-vet-ALL-dogs-capable-killing.html
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On May 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by Nathayas: 7:52pm On May 01, 2019
We don't have to kill a dog or eat it because of the love it has for man. But calabar people will never agree with you.
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by XTHRONE(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2019
justdogitto:
The only thing my own dog know how to do is to eat and poo..even music coming from an event center close to my place will make him go into hiding...

Lol, what are a dog...why not ship it to calabar where it will be very useful.
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by lokop1(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2019
justdogitto:
I I wl need to transfer my dog to you so they can live together
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by Timisamd(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2019
oboy81:

then dog love both of you as per zeroth law of thermodynamics grin
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by Horus(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2019
chukwunedum150:
But who videoed it.

Another dog videoed it grin
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 2:12am On May 02, 2019
Dogs are great creatures. I love them. When they say: As faithful as a dog, Yes the saying is true!

I once took a stroll with our dog. We were about three streets from the house then it started to rain heavily. There's no way we could make to the house without getting wet. So we hid in front of a shop that only covered my head. My dog was standing beside me. Because the dog is short, the implication is that the dog is not enjoying any protection at all. I couldn't let that happen so I decided to enter the rain and we were both running home. The dog will give me a gap and still return if it notices I was too far behind. That was how it was running back and forth until we got home, both wet.

I learnt a big lesson that day from Jerry, our dog. It could've gotten home long even before the rain started but it was waiting for me. She stood with me under the shed while being beaten by the rain. How many humans can do this?

When Jerry died, my mum was all teary. We were all sober and carried long faces. I still miss her till tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
My wife rates this concept very gorgeous =) lipsrsealed
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
larryndelaw:
This is an old news. Why bringing it here

smiley
Re: A Dog Made A Little Baby To Stop Crying (Photos) by tck2000(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
computer0810:
Micro organism hand to d mouth.... that's why is very good to wear glove for babies ....dogs r good anyway...am yet to read where such kill a baby
Me too

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled / APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) / Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.