Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,091 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

New Month Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Month Message (165 Views)

Special New Month Message By Pastor Adeboye; November 2021 Divine Encounter / Powerful New Month Prayer And Prophetic Declarations / The Blessings That Follows Happy New Month Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Month Message by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 01, 2019
Happy New Month Beloved

What is the state of your heart?

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Beloved, your heart is the focus point in your service and love for GOD. The heart is where issues of life proceeds from. Who you are is what your heart is.

Beloved, you are to guide and guard your heart daily because many things proceeds from it. You are what you think of. The state of your heart is who you really are.

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Anyone who is proud and jealous in the heart is proud and full of jealousy, though such person may try to hide it but it will show forth.

The Bible says the heart of man
... is deceitful above all things i.e from the heart of man proceeds deceit, lies, jealousy and pretence.
... is desperately wicked i.e if it set its goal towards something evil (hardened), nothing is capable of changing it.

Now, that you are in Christ Jesus and have been transformed, is your heart still in this state?

What is really the state of your heart?

Some people are experts in hiding what is in the heart. Before any sin is committed, it is borne in the heart. Before anything is said, it is borne in the heart i.e has been conceived in the heart. Everything you will ever do as a person on earth proceeds from your heart.

A man who can not guard and guide his heart diligently will not be able to please GOD. The state of your heart determines if you would please GOD or not.

Beloved, your heart must be right with GOD i.e align with Him and His will. If it is not so, you have work to do. The Lord search your heart not your actions or speech. The first thing He searches is the heart, this is because a man action in form of pretence may not be what is truly in the heart. This is a serious matter, Beloved.

Beloved, if you do not want to sin and you want to guide and guard your heart, one thing is paramount (most important) : the Word of GOD.

Psalms 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Many believers do not take the Word of GOD serious and this is what affect them seriously. The Word of GOD
... renews and sanctifies your heart and mind
... teach you the way of Jesus Christ
... strengthens your inner man
... guides and directs you
... help you to love GOD and your fellow man
... help you to pray effectively
... help you to stand firm during adversity
... builds up your faith

The benefits of the Word of GOD is unlimited. The Word of GOD keep you in check when you are about to sin.

Beloved, in summary make an appointment with GOD on a daily basis to fellowship with Him and His Word. His Word is a lamp to your feet and a light to your path. It will teach you the way to live.

Many listen and talk in quotes and adages, yes it is not bad but the word which stands above all is the Word of GOD. Everything you will ever need on earth is in the map and manual GOD has given you - the Word of GOD.

Beloved, what is the true state of your heart? Beloved, guard and guide your heart daily with the Word of GOD and put off the old man whose heart is deceitful and desperately wicked.

May the Lord give you understanding of His word and grace to obey it in Jesus name. Amen.

You are blessed and highly favoured.

The grace of Lord be with you.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

Register For Free To Receive 30 Days Marriage Audio Teachings / Ondo First Lady, Oleyelogun Urge Muslims On Devotion / Join Us To Make This Children Day Program On May 27 A Huge Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.