Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Please, What Business Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, What Business Idea? (503 Views)

What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Business Idea? by Dereformer(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
Please which business can one go into with #10m.

This is what I have saved from my hustle.

I will continue my hustle but will get someone to run the biz.

Please I need an idea.

I don't want to hear forex please.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Business Idea? by popsy2(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2019
Open an online Mall or a Gas plant.
Or open multiple sports betting shops.
Open a modern car wash and bar in A mega city.

Any of these would still leave you with plenty change left for other things.

You may also go into real estate. Buy land from people (especially those that are in urgent need of cash, they tend to sell cheaper) , put it up for sale and in 2 or 3 months time, you would have sold the land for big profit as you weren't in A rush to sell.
Re: Please, What Business Idea? by fizcoo20(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2019
how can someone go about the online mall business. kindly explain better. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please, What Business Idea? by Dereformer(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2019
I am looking at going into importation of Toyota used spare parts.

But I don't know how to about it. Like which country can I get the parts cheaper and other info.
Re: Please, What Business Idea? by omonikuku(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2019
Ibadan is a very good place to open a bar/cafeteria biz. I have done a lot of studies on this and see that its a very viable biz here!
Re: Please, What Business Idea? by Ijeomaejiofor: 6:24pm On May 01, 2019
advice, there are so many ideas given to you and all of them are good, you said you want to go into importation, I don't advice you to because 10m might not be enough is you truly want to go into the business, remember customs and all.

so please go with doing things in nigeria like opening a store sell whatever you want,

you can create an online service like advertising services

you can start a publishing firm or agencies

there are so many things you can do with that money.

But whatever you're doing make sure you have an online presence.

Also, contact whatsapp: 07062438377
Email: ejioforijeoma7@gmail.com to serve you good websites for your purpose
Re: Please, What Business Idea? by Dereformer(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:
advice, there are so many ideas given to you and all of them are good, you said you want to go into importation, I don't advice you to because 10m might not be enough is you truly want to go into the business, remember customs and all.

so please go with doing things in nigeria like opening a store sell whatever you want,

you can create an online service like advertising services

you can start a publishing firm or agencies

there are so many things you can do with that money.

But whatever you're doing make sure you have an online presence.

Also, contact whatsapp: 07062438377
Email: ejioforijeoma7@gmail.com to serve you good websites for your purpose

Thanks so much. I appreciate your response.

How much do you think i need for the parts importation business?

My plan is to buy accidented cars from auction sites, have the cars broken down into parts and ship in containers.

I intend getting a big warehouse in Lagos and Obosi for the business.
Re: Please, What Business Idea? by Sulaimontaiwo: 10:03am On May 03, 2019
If you don’t mind pig farming, which you can have as a backup to your intending spare parts business.
Re: Please, What Business Idea? by namedo: 10:21am On May 03, 2019
Best for you, man!
Do what your heart tells you!
Dereformer:

My plan is to buy accidented cars from auction sites, have the cars broken down into parts and ship in containers.

Re: Please, What Business Idea? by Ijeomaejiofor: 2:17pm On May 03, 2019
Dereformer:

first of all, get your management system ready that is, sales boys/girls etc
get the store you need for the business
Get your business location ready too
Get some on who has been in the business to put you through too.

Now as for the amount, since you're just starting out, I suggest you get a partner who is willing to put his money with you for the business.
That way you may not have to spend all that 10m.

Buying from auction sites, I don't know about that, but as a newbie I'll advise to make your transactions physical so you don't go through trouble of trust and you would also have legal backing in case of any fraud move.

Then getting a warehouse in Lagos, I know you stay in Lagos and you might not want to go to another location but the point is, car parts importation is a very common business, especially in Lagos. So seek counsel on a good location in Lagos and then get online presence to be ahead of your competitors.

Call/whatsapp: 07062438377
Email: ejioforijeoma7@gmail.com for professional websites for your business purpose

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Found #8,000 Only Inside Piggy Bank, Vows To Tackle The Carpenter / How To Export And Package African Foodstuff Abroad / Prevent Flood Conditions By Professional Service Of Water Leak Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.