Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

U Will Not Find Peace If U Don't Leave My Husband Alone - 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / U Will Not Find Peace If U Don't Leave My Husband Alone - 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko (839 Views)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Will Not Find Peace If U Don't Leave My Husband Alone - 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko by infoloaded: 1:33pm On May 01, 2019
Nollywood actress,  Regina Daniels is almost set to Marry the husband of four other women and one of them is purportedly warning her to leave their husband alone.

She said; https://www.informationloaded.com/u-will-not-find-peace-if-u-dont-leave-my-husband-alone-4th-wife-of-ned-nwoko-warns-regina-daniels/

Re: U Will Not Find Peace If U Don't Leave My Husband Alone - 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko by MiddleSpot: 1:46pm On May 01, 2019
The real deal begins. Ghen ghen
Re: U Will Not Find Peace If U Don't Leave My Husband Alone - 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko by nosiebaba(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2019
I know this is fake news but.
Madam if you had left someone's husband alone you won't have been the 4th wife.

1 Like

Re: U Will Not Find Peace If U Don't Leave My Husband Alone - 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko by daddytime(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2019
Upon the guy money...the hippopotamus was only concerned about stuffing her stomach and refused to upgrade herself academically.

I know say na all these nitwit bloggers dey pit out all these lies with headache inducing English.

1 Like

Re: U Will Not Find Peace If U Don't Leave My Husband Alone - 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 01, 2019
What position are you to Ned?If you are not his first wife you have no right to fight over him because you snatched him from other women because of money.
Re: U Will Not Find Peace If U Don't Leave My Husband Alone - 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko by Rejoice9ja: 3:12pm On May 01, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Click the link below to read:
Burna Boy Mocks Davido & Wizkid over international Deals, Says They Are Slaves.

https://rejoice9ja./2019/05/01/burna-boy-mocks-davido-wizkid-over-international-deals-says-they-are-slaves/

(1) (Reply)

How My Nude Live Video With MC Galaxy Affected Me – Etinosa / Nollywood Actress Chioma chukwuka Akpotha Exposes Actress Using Fake Things / Comedian Alibaba Reveals Who The Real Slay Queens Are In His Books (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.