Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance (26338 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Team Unhappy With Soyinka's Response To Pyrates Video / Ramatu Aliyu Donates May Salary To Secure Release Of 5 Inmates / Ayade Pays Cross River Workers May Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Islamicpope(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2019
Ayade is a smart thieve, only clever by half. He is only buying time and doesn't want to pay promotion implementation. The guy is a rogue governor. thanks
codedguy1:

If this is true even you absolutely dont know what you are talking g about.

How can you pay May salary on the 1st of May when April salary was just paid a week ago. Why is he paying the salary early?

So they will have to wait till ending of June about 2 months before they see any other salary or is he going to paying salaries on the 1st of every month even before the person works for it?

The guy does not want to pay the new wage at the end of May so he quickly paid May salary on the1st.

Smart guy, trying to buy time but at the detriment of the workers, thats why they are unhappy.

Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by smileyoo: 6:19pm On May 01, 2019
lol. na waa for you. beware d gaullible may swallow this your fake news.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by jumobi1(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2019
So he did this to avoid the 30000 minimum. Smh
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by edebemba(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2019
Kk4:
You can never please my Nigeria people.
Salary Come early, dem complain. E come late, na wahala.
Them increase minimum wage, dem say dem no want, okay leave it at 18k, protest Ugandan.
Happy new month and workers day my good people.
Sometimes I wonder why Nigerians behave oddly. People are swearing and cursing some state governments because of their inability to pay salaries. Now a governor has pledged to pay and NLC is complaining that it is too early. Why don't they collect their salaries and put in a fixed deposit bank account? If the governor uses the money for other projects the same NLC will turn round to blackmail him. Our people like wahala. I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by sammy4life2(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2019
codedguy1:

How can you pay May salary on the 1st of May when April salary was just paid a week ago. Why is he paying the salary early?

So they will have to wait till ending of June about 2 months before they see any other salary or is he going to paying salaries on the 1st of every month even before the person works for it?

The guy does not want to pay the new wage at the end of May so he quickly paid May salary on the1st.

Smart guy, trying to buy time but at the detriment of the workers, thats why they are unhappy.

My brother ur assertion isn't true it has nothing to do with minimum wage if u are in cross river you would know this has been his own policy since he came into office . 1 May which is workers day he pays them salary and in November he also pays November and December so be informed and stop saying what u don't know.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Ujking(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2019
DAT man is trying to play workers oh..he is paying early so not to pay d new minimum wage to workers..chai
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by codedguy1(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2019
Bigcake:

Keep quiet, that has been his tradition for the past three years. Swine.

Which tradition? Instead of you to explain you are exposing how rretarded a dingbat you are on a public forum.

Idiot!
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by codedguy1(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2019
ernieboy:
oga if the gov does not want to start implementing the new min wage this month he will pay the old salary and the sky will not fall in fact this new min wage some states may not even pay it this year.

So explain the essence of paying May salary on the 1st when he just paid April salary a week ago?

Why not bonus?

Is his state one of the states that will not pay the me? If yes why pay May salary on the 1st? If No why not wait till end of May to pay the salary.

Please explain since you know better.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by codedguy1(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2019
sammy4life2:

My brother ur assertion isn't true it has nothing to do with minimum wage if u are in cross river you would know this has been his own policy since he came into office . 1 May which is workers day he pays them salary and in November he also pays November and December so be informed and stop saying what u don't know.

No problem! If it is tradition, why are they complaining?
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by maasoap(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2019
Kk4:
Them increase minimum wage, dem say dem no want, okay leave it at 18k, protest Ugandan.

You're too dull for liking. Can't you see the irregularities in the payment? April salary was paid in the last week of April and May salary was on the 1st of May. Will he paid them June salary on the June 1st? If not, that will lead to financial problems because many would have spent the money before May runs out.
What the workers are basically asking is for them to be paid at and as when due, not too early, not too late.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by maasoap(m): 8:00pm On May 01, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
If only Aregbesola and Tanya Bello will rule cross river for 3 months. They will so owe salaries that they will owe salaries of the generation unborn.

I see some urchins here criticizing Yaya Bellofor not paying salaries forgetting that Aregbesola was also in the same poo with him but Aregbe was given clean bill of health because he is Omuluabi and Osun are used to suffering.

Seunmsg I'm talking to you because your hypocrisy is messing up my holiday

We keep the attachment below because of the people like you who are ignorant and uninformed

Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2019
agbarisocket:
stay tune at air today for igbo execution

Your use of English is terrible.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by maasoap(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
My Country people o, yeh yeh (gben gben gben)

If him pay late, dem go complain say salary late,

Now him pay early, my people dem still dey complain say dem salary too early

... Haba Naija grin

Irregularities shouldn't be our way of doing things or our way of life.
April salary : ending of April
May salary : 1st of May
June salary? Possibly ending of June. That's like putting workers in financial distress

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by JejeNaija(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2019
Kk4:

My brother the matter tire me pass you. Nothing can ever please the people.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Otunski: 8:31pm On May 01, 2019
I beg dey should transfer the notorious yeye Bello there. Let him go and learn how governance is all about
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Cointrader: 9:09pm On May 01, 2019
codedguy1:

Oga those that want theur salary on may 30th can wait till then before spending theirs. It's a simple stuff
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Cointrader: 9:12pm On May 01, 2019
maasoap:

June salary? Possibly ending of June. That's like putting workers in financial distress

Putting them in distress how?

Is there any law that says because salary was paid early, they have to start spending early? It's just a matter of leaving the money in their account till 30th.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Bigcake: 9:26pm On May 01, 2019
codedguy1:

Which tradition? Instead of you to explain you are exposing how rretarded a dingbat you are on a public forum.

Idiot!

You are a nematode....

Who do you?

Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by nnaetobi(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2019
agbarisocket:
300million igbo to be severely kill in china because of drugs
ATURU
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by codedguy1(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2019
Bigcake:

You are a nematode....

Who do you?

Keep on exposing your imbecility.

Miserable sod!
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by codedguy1(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2019
Cointrader:

Oga those that want theur salary on may 30th can wait till then before spending theirs. It's a simple stuff

Agreed! Tell him to pay till December on June 1st.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by silifat11(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2019
Haha.. even with the old Minimum wage N9500, Kwara State never collect April Salary.. Abeg let exchange Governor for a month.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Bigcake: 9:52pm On May 01, 2019
codedguy1:

Keep on exposing your imbecility.

Miserable sod!

Delinquent toad
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by codedguy1(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2019
Bigcake:

Delinquent toad

Oga go an sleep. It seems this is the only the worthwhile thing you believe you know how to do.

The heat must have scinged your already decayed half brain for you to be exposing crass stupidity here.

Go and take your regular shots from behind, gay plonker like you.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Bigcake: 10:07pm On May 01, 2019
codedguy1:

Oga go an sleep. It seems this is the only the worthwhile thing you believe you know how to do.

The heat must have scinged your already decayed half brain for you to be exposing crass stupidity here.

Go and take your regular shots from behind, gay plonker like you.

Your Dad was the first gay in your village.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by codedguy1(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2019
Bigcake:

Your Dad was the first gay in your village.

Better than your mother who cannot identify which billy goat your father is.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 01, 2019
maasoap:

Hhmmm... I learnt something new. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by sammy4life2(m): 11:07pm On May 01, 2019
codedguy1:

No problem! If it is tradition, why are they complaining?
Cos they are Nigerians and would always complain whichever way the pendulum swings
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by codedguy1(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2019
sammy4life2:

Cos they are Nigerians and would always complain whichever way the pendulum swings

I dont think so. Why pay May salary on the 1st when there is a pending increment that should take effect from May ending when salaties are normally paid?
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by sammy4life2(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2019
codedguy1:

I dont think so. Why pay May salary on the 1st when there is a pending increment that should take effect from May ending when salaties are normally paid?

Believe me no state would pay that increment this month of may dear. Its not as if it won't be paid but it would be paid as areas when fully implemented... Feel free to return to this post if any state starts paying the increment this month
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2019
God please we give you Gov Samuel Ortom to give to Cross River State and take back their Governor and give to the Benue people to enjoy at least 6months.
Re: Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance by Kk4(m): 5:39am On May 02, 2019
maasoap:

You're too dull for liking. Can't you see the irregularities in the payment? April salary was paid in the last week of April and May salary was on the 1st of May. Will he paid them June salary on the June 1st? If not, that will lead to financial problems because many would have spent the money before May runs out.
What the workers are basically asking is for them to be paid at and as when due, not too early, not too late.
Mr I too know.
Can't you make your point without insulting someone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Theodore Orji Over ₦48 Billion Security Votes / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates / Jubilation In Benin As Ali Modu Sheriff Wins In Appeal Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.