Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa (22012 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Robnectar(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2019
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by odaniel1(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2019
Our celebrities need to be schooled on branding. Bovi shaded your 'fake ass'. You react. It gets messier with fans and trolls trash-talking you. You still react. Girl, queens do not act on every impulse. Chill
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by richard870(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2019
Guess that explains why the children of some island based billionaire warned her to desist from 'seeing' their father

1 Like

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 01, 2019
Of course she gets paid after the boudoir session.
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Anambralife(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2019
"and it's definitely not free". Can someone throw more light cos I can't get my hands on what that means.

1 Like

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Bizibi(m): 5:41pm On May 01, 2019
Bankable brand!!! Wow,didn't know she is a brand.
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by MissRaine69(f): 5:43pm On May 01, 2019
I am sure there is going to be a very marked reduction in her social appearances at these paid appearances after that comment.
She does not know how to market her own brand.
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by MissRaine69(f): 5:43pm On May 01, 2019
Anambralife:
"and it's definitely not free". Can someone throw more light cos I can't get my hands on what that means.
Are you serious?
She is paid an appearance fee
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
You'll end up paying a man to marry you. wink
Punch line.Spontaneity.
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Femi316: 5:54pm On May 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
Who ask this bitch question
You re calling someone a bitch......then your sister is what.....Answer
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Topmaike007(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2019
Femi316:
You re calling someone a bitch......then your sister is what.....Answer
Beach
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Femi316: 5:57pm On May 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
Beach
Get sense no be curse na advice.....moral lesson mind your business......?
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by ilhamfariq(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2019
You are rubbish chewwwwww
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 01, 2019
who is she trying so hard to convince? herself? me? pr them? grin grin

But wait oo! we don't know him over here. undecided
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by mattsvibes: 6:03pm On May 01, 2019
And your re not on Forbes magazine...
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by omoteacher(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I don't get her ooo, so I don't know you and we aren't friends or related. I'll just come your office and say 'please I want to book you to come my birthday,wedding,shows'. Does it even make sense ? Anyone that pays you to come hype what he/she is doing lacks brain to think well.

1 Like

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by jaxxy(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2019
Who is she that people pay her to attend their events Kim Kardashian? Lol
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by ChiefSweetus: 6:17pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
How much for burial events ?
grin
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Ejanla07: 6:33pm On May 01, 2019
You guys dont get her coded message..

You guys forget those normal olosho get paid for an appearance, the event no concern dem

Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Akinkunmi69(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2019
pained LovePeddler
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Legendguru: 6:44pm On May 01, 2019
who cares. fvck feelings
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by godlyguy(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2019
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Haddeyholler(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2019
Those who pay you suppose to be at ARO.
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Richy4(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2019
I thought it was protesters that were rented in Nigeria...I never knew that individuals has joined the band wagons of RENTED PERSONALITIES
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by Okoyeebows: 7:50pm On May 01, 2019
odaniel1:
Our celebrities need to be schooled on branding. Bovi shaded your 'fake ass'. You react. It gets messier with fans and trolls trash-talking you. You still react. Girl, queens do not act on every impulse. Chill

She is not a queen, she's a bleached blackie with the character of a gutter skank.
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by oruma19: 7:50pm On May 01, 2019
This shitty girl even calls herself beautiful... Na wa
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by koolaid87: 7:54pm On May 01, 2019
All these hoes are now displaying more courage

Way to go Hoes
Re: I Get Paid To Attend Events - Toke Makinwa by stanliwise(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
One of our greatest challenge as a People is that we judge others even though our own situations is no better than the ones we criticize.

Naija is full of jobless hypocritical judges.

Have commentors here take the time to read this lady's biography? We need to learn more as a People.

We even learn from the devil so we can use his own tactics against him.

Let Naija people take the time to learn.
Sharrap jare. talking without direction. mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame / Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls / Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.