Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How (31155 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Gushing About Olakunle Churchill, Her Ex Husband In Throwback Video / 36,000 Youths Benefit From Churchill's Foundation "Say No To Hunger" Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Tiimy(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2019
santislim8:
"There’s something that the Kop want you to know,

The best in the world his name is Bobby Firmino,Our number nine

Give him the ball and he’ll score every time

Si senor

Give the ball to Bobby and he will score"
Meanwhile, have you had a walk around my defender? He is a Colossus.

after everything una chop 3-0
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Tiimy(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2019
santislim8:

Si senor

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Tiimy(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2019
santislim8:

Si senor

after everything una chop 3-0 grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Angelawhite(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Typical ibo , everything is money money money . I only pity the foolish mr Churchill that married her in the first place. How much was Tonto worth before he marry that guy ,the moment she stole few millions from Churchill she want divorce. Now the money is finishing she want to trend by fire by force .Ibo people are so gullible. Who is tonto in the first place without Olakunle Churchill ?

Igbo (‘gb’ as in gbenga) and not Ibo. As old as you are you still find it difficult to write the name of one of the major tribes in Nigeria.

Igbos see everything as money . But I doubt if they sell you wether you’ll be worth N3k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by santislim8(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2019
Tiimy:
after everything una chop 3-0 grin
Brotherly leave me to cry my tears of pain and bitterness in peace
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Naijaguy123: 6:02am On May 02, 2019
Who told you am interested in writing ibo properly ?
Angelawhite:

Igbo (‘gb’ as in gbenga) and not Ibo. As old as you are you still find it difficult to write the name of one of the major tribes in Nigeria.

Igbos see everything as money . But I doubt if they sell you wether you’ll be worth N3k
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by realmrsugar: 7:54am On May 02, 2019
I'm angrily amazed with this shit ......
how on earth can someone be Making money with news of a failed marriage and yet people subscribe to listen and watch her talk all that crap ....... what's so difficult in moving on idiot ?
the young man is busy making money and minding his biz acting like you don't exist ........
and here you are jumping all over the place seeking for attention and self pity ......
if you're too depressed and can't stand it kill urself abeg am tired already
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Angelawhite(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Who told you am interested in writing ibo properly ?

And you think they care about your existence ?
You’re an efulefu

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Zack Orji's Son / Fans Hail Kidd Waya (Viideo) / Most Beautiful To Ugliest: Beyone Or Ashanti Or Ciara Or Vivica A Fox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.