Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Think I'm Cursed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think I'm Cursed! (227 Views)

I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think I'm Cursed! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 01, 2019
Dear Ami,
How have you been? Hope you are doing well and life is treating you good? Hmm, you asked me once if I believed in curses and said you believe in them— that you even feel there’s a curse in your family that’s affecting you and not just you, but your siblings also; pointing out how bad things always happens when good things are about to come your way etc.
Well, my dear, I personally do not believe in curses neither do I believe someone can place any on me. However, my opinion doesn’t annul or make false the happenings around you and your siblings. But I do think it’s a matter of perception. Yes. Perception!
Come to think of it, if someone has the power to utter the course of your life by the words of their mouth or whatever, they’re literally in control of your life(like your life is at the tip of their fingers). And guess what that does, it makes you completely powerless over your own life. Do you get?
It is my belief that we are a 100% responsible for our lives to make the most of it. Curses on the other hand, makes us live in denial of that fact by placing the responsibility for our lives on another or something. Curses are like excuses, and Barrack Obama once said that, “excuses are the tools of the incompetent used to build bridges to nowhere and monuments of nothingness.”
Think about it.
Yours Always,
La Joya.
Follow for more: www.justletters18.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Cursed! by UceeGod: 7:15pm On May 01, 2019
I want to believe OP isn't a Bible believer, else, you should know curses are effective as deserved. You can't hurt someone so bad and expect not to be affected if he/she decides to curse you.
Generational curses are effective provided the affected isn't in Christ or continues to commit the offense that incurred the curse on his/her ancestors.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Kareem! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/05/19 / Don't Take To Heart Everything You Hear People Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.