Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded (2696 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Those Who Claim To Be Matured Believers But Are Afraid Of Being Beheaded / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 1:24am On Dec 17, 2020
I think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded for the testimony of CHRIST.

Wow, what an honour that GOD would invite me to the marriage super of The Bridegroom, wow.
Thank YOU so much JESUS.

Hehe...don't get me wrong, I will employ every GOD-given skill to ensure I stay alive from the schemes and devices of the antichrist zombies till JESUS returns.

But to get beheaded for the testimony CHRIST, wow what an awesome privilege and grace.
Thank YOU JESUS.
That the rapture is AFTER the tribulation is clearly stated in Mathew 24.
Kindly see:
https://www.nairaland.com/6058638/rapture-after-tribulation-clearly-stated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 2:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Incrizz:

Wow, what an honour that GOD would invite me to the marriage super of The Bridegroom, wow.
Thank YOU so much JESUS.

Hehe...don't get me wrong, I will employ every GOD-given skill to ensure I stay alive from the schemes and devices of the antichrist zombies till JESUS returns.

But to get beheaded for the testimony CHRIST, wow what an awesome privilege and grace.
Thank YOU JESUS.
Kindly see:
Why thank God that you intend/believe/hope to be beheaded for your belief? undecided

Are you under the impression that there is some special reward or something for those who are matyred in the name of God much like the Muslims believe? undecided

Are you under the impression that there is a "special pass" into heaven for those who are killed "in the line of duty" as "Christians"? undecided

Is there a " special reward" set aside for those who are martyred spoken of by Jesus Christ Himself that we are not aware of? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Wow!

Thanks for sharing this.

It's as if you already knew my dream as well was to suffer persecutions and death (perhaps by beheading) for His Gospel and Name sake and to transit to glory via that means.

I can't imagine what it would be like transiting from the worst possible experience to the best

It would be my greatest honor to share in the privilege the apostles also enjoyed for it wasn't exclusive to them.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 17, 2020
The Martyr Selection Commitee:
Current Count

Martyrs: 2

1) Incrizz
2)jesusjnr2020

Lukewarm Christians: 1

1) kobojunkie

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by byinks(f): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Why thank God that you intend/believe/hope to be beheaded for your belief? undecided

Are you under the impression that there is some special reward or something for those who are matyred in the name of God much like the Muslims believe? undecided

Are you under the impression that there is a "special pass" into heaven for those who are killed "in the line of duty" as "Christians"? undecided

Is there a " special reward" set aside for those who are matured by Jesus Christ Himself that we are not aware of? undecided

Anyone beheaded will reign with Christ at his return for 1000 years on earth

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2020
byinks:
OK lipsrsealed

Where, in the gospels, can this magnificent claim be found? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by byinks(f): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:
OK lipsrsealed

Where, in the gospels, can this magnificent claim be found? undecided

Revelation 20:4
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Is there a " special reward" set aside for those who are martyred spoken of by Jesus Christ Himself that we are not aware of? undecided

Let me try to explain the angle I am coming from:
For CHRIST to have brought to my knowledge and understanding that I probably would die this way first of all let's me understand that,

*I have been granted grace to stand through out the tribulation of the saints.
Inspite of the chaos or pain, I am going to stand. I will not receive the mark.
Wow! I stood. Praise be to GOD.

JESUS taught me not to fear those who can destroy only the body, but to fear HIM rather who can destroy both body and soul in hell.
Mathew 10:28

I know I can't do this on my own and I have been praying for HIS help and grace to stand.

So it means I trusted GOD till the end.
Wow, glory be to GOD.

Plus, I have been invited to the marriage supper of THE LAMB. Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Wow!

I can't imagine what it would be like transiting from the worst possible experience to the best.
You summarised it so well, ...from the worst possible experience to the best, wow.

As Children of GOD we need to begin to learn to do what JESUS did, HE didn't focus on the painful journey all HIS years on earth.

Scripture says, WHO for the joy set before HIM endured the cross depising its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrew 12:2

It was on the night when HE was about to be betrayed we learned that HE began to sweat blood. And once HE asked the FATHER for grace, it was granted HIM.

JESUS was flesh through and through.
HE did it.
We have HIS Spirit, we can do it for HIM if it comes to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Martian:
The Martyr Selection Commitee:
Current Count

Martyrs: 2

1) Incrizz
2)jesusjnr2020

Lukewarm Christians: 1

1) kobojunkie

This is a serious issue but you made me really laugh lol.
Kobojunkie is he asking you to upgrade?

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
byinks:

Glory be to GOD........thank YOU JESUS.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Incrizz:

Let me try to explain the angle I am coming from:
For CHRIST to have brought to my knowledge and understanding that I probably would die this way first of all let's me understand that,

*I have been granted grace to stand through out the tribulation of the saints.
Inspite of the chaos or pain, I am going to stand. I will not receive the mark.
Wow! I stood. Praise be to GOD.

JESUS taught me not to fear those who can destroy only the body, but fear HIM rather who can destroy both body and soul in hell.
Mathew 10:28

I know I can't do this on my own and I have been praying for HIS help and grace to stand.

So it means I trusted GOD till the end.
Wow, glory is to GOD.

Plus, I have been invited to the marriage supper of THE LAMB. Wow!!!
There is not much to be said on a belief that is drawn from a literal translation of a dream vision.
So are you certain you will be beheaded and this has nothing to do with the images of martyrdom and the idea of it you previously had in your mind before this dream of yours?

An invite to the marriage last supper? You mean like the 10 virgins where only 5 were able to get in while the others who also had invites were denied entry?

Tribulations of the saints? The one that took place between the 1st and 4th century AD (almost 2000 years ago as documented in Matthew 24) or another one?

Christian History is littered with stories of so-called men/women of God claiming to have seen the end of days in their lifetime, obviously all turned out to be nothing but fake news...what makes you think that what you saw is any different?
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Incrizz:

You summarised it so well, ...from the worst possible experience to the best, wow.

As Children of GOD we need to begin to learn to do what JESUS did, HE didn't focus on the painful journey all HIS years on earth.

Scripture says, WHO for the joy set before HIM endured the cross depising its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrew 12:2

It was on the night when HE was about to be betrayed we learned that HE began to sweat blood. And once HE asked the FATHER for grace, it was granted HIM.

JESUS was flesh through and through.
HE did it.
We have HIS Spirit, we can do it for HIM if it comes to that.
It's a shame we've really lost that passion which they used to have in those days.

It makes me wish I wasn't born in this generation but that one, because today you hardly have such eternity-minded people that were truly ready to give their all for the sake of Christ and His Gospel.

Maybe this generation also needed us here, so I can't complain but still try to use this opportunity to show in this generation that even though the love for God has waxed cold, there are still those who love God to their last breath and are willing to go with Him to the death!

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Superpower(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Wow!

Thanks for sharing this.

It's as if you already knew my dream as well was to suffer persecutions and death (perhaps by beheading) for His Gospel and Name sake and to transit to glory via that means.

I can't imagine what it would be like transiting from the worst possible experience to the best

It would be my greatest honor to share in the privilege the apostles also enjoyed for it wasn't exclusive to them.

God bless.
You are a weirdo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Superpower:
You are a weirdo
I know. All true disciples of Christ are weirdos. If you're not, then you're not a true disciple of Christ.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Valkrie: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Religion is poison..!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkiee: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Valkrie:
Religion is poison..!!
Do you have traditional or cultural beliefs of any kind? If Yes, then I am afraid that religion also plagues your very existence there.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

There is not much to be said on a belief that is drawn from a literal translation of a dream vision.
So are you certain you will be beheaded and this has nothing to do with the images of martyrdom and the idea of it you previously had in your mind before this dream of yours?

Oh! It wasn't a dream.
The Holy Spirit is a Person, HE talks.
When HE talks, your whole being hears HIM.
I wish I could narrate it all, what HE taught me, to you but there is no need. You may not understand.

Kobojunkie:

An invite to the marriage last supper? You mean like the 10 virgins where only 5 were able to get in while the others who also had invites were denied entry?
Well, that parable speaks to a lot of things.
But don't forget, all 10 virgins were invited. Only 5 attached seriousness to welcoming The Master.

JESUS has been longing for us to meet with HIM, like face to face, where we see HIM as HE is. It is going to be a huge party. This is the real party, this is real celebration where the Bridegroom and the Bride finally get married.
Anyone who attaches seriousness to this wedding invitation, will make it in and that person is blessed.

Kobojunkie:

Tribulations of the saints? The one that took place between the 1st and 4th century AD (almost 2000 years ago as documented in Matthew 24) or another one?
I don't know of this one you talked about and I don't want to know, frankly.
The one I am interested in, is the one talked about in The Bible, which JESUS says will occur to mark the end of this age.

Kobojunkie:

Christian History is littered with stories of so-called men/women of God claiming to have seen the end of days in their lifetime, obviously all turned out to be nothing but fake news...what makes you think that what you saw is any different?
The Bible is my standard.
Never in this same history that you talk about was buying and selling dependent on vaccinations.
JESUS says this will happen at the end of age.

Never has a vaccine contain about 6 particles in them, that upon entering the blood stream, they reassemble themselves.

They are gradually pushing it and you know it.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobojunkie, on the side, were you able to read Revelations 20:4?
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Maybe this generation also needed us here, so I can't complain but still try to use this opportunity to show in this generation that even though the love for God has waxed cold, there are still those who love God to their last breath and are willing to go with Him to the death!

God bless.
Isn't GOD amazing?

Throughout the tribulation, till the tribulation was cut short because of the Elect, we are always going to be around.

That is GOD, ever present through it all in us as the salt of the earth

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Incrizz(f): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Valkrie:
Religion is poison..!!

Please don't take the vaccine, I beg you.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Valkrie: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Do you have traditional or cultural beliefs of any kind? If Yes, then I am afraid that religion also plagues your very existence there.

Putting traditional/cultural beliefs alongside organise religion as same is off bro...!!
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Valkrie: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Incrizz:

Please don't take the vaccine, I beg you.
what vaccine..? ain't taking no vaccine aunty...!!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by donnie(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Of course there is, especially if it's the real MESSIAH and not some white man, the creation of Rome. Those in the kingdom wouldn't all be at the same level possessing the same glory. Everyone wouldn't have the same reward or authority.

I'm not surprised your asking that question though. You belong to the milk and butter salvation crew.

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Their salvation and reigning is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by LikeAking: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good luck.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by budaatum: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
byinks:

You and the op sound like those who put on suicide jackets to blow up others believing it will get you into heaven.

Pity no one comes back to confirm, but you got to wonder why a God who refused the sacrificing of Isaac would want a sacrifice of you.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Valkrie:

Putting traditional/cultural beliefs alongside organise religion as same is off bro...!!
Not at all, and this problem is majorly visible in places like Nigeria and the rest where tradition and culture continues to rule over commonsense.
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Ihedinobi3: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Incrizz:

Thank YOU so much JESUS.

Thank YOU JESUS.
Kindly see:

Hello

An excellent attitude. May the Lord grant us all grace to share the same mind with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by Kobojunkiee: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Incrizz:
Kobojunkie, on the side, were you able to read Revelations 20:4?
Kobojunkie:
Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by byinks(f): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
budaatum:

You and the op sound like those who put on suicide jackets to blow up others believing it will get you into heaven.

Pity no one comes back to confirm, but you got to wonder why a God who refused the sacrificing of Isaac would want a sacrifice of you.

I'm just qouting a Bible verse if you don't mind....I didn't imagine it in my head....the words are 2000 years old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by budaatum: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
byinks:

I'm just qouting a Bible verse if you don't mind....I didn't imagine it in my head....the words are 2000 years old.
You were not only quoting a Bible verse byinks, but were stating your own misguided understanding of what you read. A smart person would not just misguidedly quote one verse but will take a verse in context of the entire book.

But, hey. Ignore buda. As you have seen, there are those who commend your "excellent attitude" and pray to be granted the "grace to share the same mind with you". Heed them instead please.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded by DarkWritings: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hahahahaha hahahahaha grin
This thread is so laughable and reeks of ignorance. From the initial post to comments! Smh! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You See This? Pastor Oyedepo's Wife Kneeling Down To Greet Pastor Adeboye / MAN KNOW Thyself...the Three Basic Needs Of A Man. / G.O Fakeye of C & S church has passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.