Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu (1705 Views)

"I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by igwesylv: 3:57pm On May 01, 2019
Asari Dokubo reveals when, how he will kill Nnamdi Kanu

Asari Dokubo, a former Niger Delta militant leader, has vowed to kill the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.

Dokubo said that the struggle for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has been compromised by the IPOB leader.In a video he shared on Facebook on Wednesday morning, he wondered why Kanu is running instead of facing the Nigerian Government squarely.

He also blasted Kanu for alleged killing Prophet Anthony Nwoko, insisting he has not killed anyone before, even as a Muslim.

He said, “Our fellow Biafrans, in this period of darkness, a few people have decided to thrash our struggle in the blood of our own people. So that they will become....................
READ MORE: https://ugobestiky.com/asari-dokubo-reveals-when-how-he-will-kill-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 4:24pm On May 01, 2019
Is Asari Dokubo the new leader of Biafra? He seems to be filling the void left by Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:56pm On May 01, 2019
No noise, go and kill him
Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nwaotu10(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2019
I'm sensing that Asari wants to be the new head of IPOB.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Seetto: 4:59pm On May 01, 2019
Some people are confuse walahi, all these are act of hustling, seeking for attention for him self.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by zinizta: 5:01pm On May 01, 2019
Una don cast...
Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Ofunaofu: 5:04pm On May 01, 2019
Who takes Asari Dokubo serious, is he not the same person that vowed to make the country ungovernable if Goodluck Jonathan did not win the election ....it is Four years down the line now, that threat is yet to be carried out
https://dailypost.ng/2014/02/04/2015-will-make-nigeria-ungovernable-jonathan-fails-return-asari-dokubo/

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 5:22pm On May 01, 2019
Greed and envy will kill this GP tank that calls itself asari.

Omenkalives, come o! Your god asari is still ranting grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Ejebleje: 6:14pm On May 01, 2019
Ofunaofu:
Who takes Asari Dokubo serious, is he not the same person that vowed to make the country ungovernable if Goodluck Jonathan did not win the election ....it is Four years down the line now, that threat is yet to be carried out
https://dailypost.ng/2014/02/04/2015-will-make-nigeria-ungovernable-jonathan-fails-return-asari-dokubo/

My brother , no lie, is this country governable? Why you think say our president no dey tey before e run travel?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by igwesylv: 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
ASARI NO REACH
Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by faceland: 8:08pm On May 01, 2019
One of the major reasons I kind of dislike this guy is because he talks carelessly. Like promising hell if Jonathan loses election. Even if you plan to burn Nigeria, you do not announce it, instead you mislead your enemies to think you won't fight when you are more than ready to exterminate them. Sun Tzu tough us that.

It even pains me to say Dokubo is not a serious man and Kanu is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by igwesylv: 8:36pm On May 01, 2019
this is very interesting
Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 01, 2019
Somebody is being used and will be treated like Adaka Boro and Saro Wiwa. Then they will put the blame on IPOB. IPOB is so clever not to ride with Asari on this plot the Nigerian state has for him.
Re: Asari Dokubo Reveals When, How He Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu by Alusiizizi(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2021
Guestlander:
Is Asari Dokubo the new leader of Biafra? He seems to be filling the void left by Nnamdi Kanu.

No he is not. Just a cheap noisemaker.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Admits Alteration On Election Documents / Nigeria Can Only Exist Peacefully As A Tribal Democracy. / Governor Wike Attacks Hope Uzodinma For Making False Allegation Against PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.