Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

"I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court (37245 Views)

Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB / BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by aminulive: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Former Militant and Ex-leader of the movement for the Emancipation of the Niger-Delta, Asari Dokubo has threatened to kill Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Dokubo, while responding to reports that he was 'beaten' by some members of the group, threatened that the day such happens, he will practically go to court and kill Kanu with his bare hands.

In a video shared on Facebook, monitored by POLITICS NIGERIA, Dokubo said; "You can think o, You can talk, but the day you attempt all this your lies that you are lying, I will practically go and kill Nnamdi Kanu even in the court, even with Nigerian Military and all the Nigerian security agencies around."

"I will not send anybody, i will practically go there and kill him with my own hands"

Dokubo, a former warlord has been in a running battle with members of IPOB for months. Formerly an ally until he fell out with Kanu over accusations that he embezzled N20 million.

He also revealed that he has been killing members of the group.

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-will-kill-nnamdi-kanu-asari-dokubo/

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Aboks(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
U be another basket mouth

297 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Lipscomb(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
He have been saying that over two years now but definitely he will achieve this someday. Best of luck Asari dokubo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXkjf6MHZPg

333 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by gidgiddy: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu has been in detention for 8 months but Asari Dokubo's biggest problem is still Nnamdi Kanu

Asari Dokubo should get a life

465 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Victerica(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
But why is Nnamdi kanu, still in detention?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by TechTack: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dokubo is on his own. No one in the SS carries animosity against the SE. Whatever point he's trying to prove is strictly on his own selfish terms. Kanu hasn't replied him in almost 2 years. Yet this thing won't rest. STFU

331 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Proudlyomonna: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
gidgiddy:
Nnamdi Kanu has been in detention for 8 months but Asari Dokubo's biggest problem is still Nnamdi Kanu

Asari Dokubo should get a life

What ever failed sharing formula that went wrong between both criminals claiming freedom fighters must have done a terrible psychological impact on Asari �

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Frigga13: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Asari is obsessed ..

He need peace .. think he have lost something to Kanu .. pride ..

... and won’t recover it till he’s last breath.

We understand his pains ... and frustration

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by yuping(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
undecided All na just mouth, when we enrich Agberos and sing their praises this is what we all get. Menaces.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Akudaisi: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Using NK to get relevant lol

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Once this loud mouth Asiri Dokubo feels he is becoming irrelevant,he crawls out of his hole,spills some thrash about Nnamdi kanu knowing fully that he is the only person that can keep him relevant and then crawls back into his hole.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by judatech: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
There's something under these incessant attacks on Nnamdi by Dokubo...
E be like Nnamdi scam am...
Asari no fit talk am

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by maticar: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
judatech:
Asari no fit talk am
If someone scams you, won't you come out to say it??

Let him say it na let us hear

26 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by LongManAfrica: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
SHIT TALKING

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by JackDaAlienz(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
I rather have a Conversation with a homeless goat on the streets

Than to listen to whatever this mentally disabled Fat Dinosaur says

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by cosmatika(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
This swamp pig with breast to feed 15 piglets is obsessed by MNK.
His psychiatrist should give him his 6mnthly injection before he ll remove his bra and enter market

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by affable4(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
All the so called freedom fighters in the South are just loud mouthed without strategy or intelligence.

Too many loose talks. That's their problem.

There is a way you can pursue this issue intelligently, you will remain on your country. The government will be careful on how to go about your case.

You become the proverbial fly that rests on the scrotum.

Everybody just open mouth, waaaaaahhhh.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by TeeGentle(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Double wahala
Kill am them you also die in jail
The two killer Bean
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by McOluOmo: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
What's wrong with this Buffalo?
You have been talking to someone that has refused to reply you since.....are you not stuupiid?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Jaydot01: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Family affairs wetin consign me

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by FreeStuffsNG: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
judatech:
Asari no fit talk am

We are now in election season and the jungle don mature, all the vicious political mercineries want to kill one another so that they can cash out wink

I hope DSS will put extra measure in place because, like the convicted Evans, we need the merchant of death,violent rhethorics and ipob terrorist group leader alive too for his victims to get justice.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever

302 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by GeneralPula: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sounds like a welcome development..

He has been instrumental to the death of many..

He deserves to die miserably..

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by BigTableShaker(f): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wahala for albino

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by SmartPolician: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
This man is using Nnamdi Kanu to gain popularity because he's lost relevance in his region. SMH.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by mystery22: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
This deranged drunkard.who still takes him serious..
Go to bayelsa,the only known ijaw state (even though yenagoa is not really theirs)and weep for them,But instead of this dumb drunkard to fight the system stealing their resources and their leaders, he is busy trying to fight another brave man fighting the system..

Chai what a stupid insane man

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by ThickSharon123(f): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Why do all these Ijaws love attention?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by boldking(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
B
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by ATEAMS: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Low budget
Russia vs Ukraine
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by SportsHD: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Dokubo, a former warlord has been in a running battle with members of IPOB for months. Formerly an ally until he fell out with Kanu over accusations that he embezzled N20 million.

He also revealed that he has been killing members of the group
cheesy
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Wazobia2216: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM
Asari Dokubo has threatened to kill Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
I never knew that Asari Dokubo is too petty like this

His wife will be ashamed of him.

Anyways he knew how useless our military is hence this gut of inciting

He should just tell us how much he has been paid!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.