Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) (54901 Views)

Davido's Baby Mama, Larissa London Celebrates Son's 3rd Birthday / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by envoymedia: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Yasmin Larissa Lorenco, singer Davido's alleged fourth baby mama stated in a Q&A session with her followers that she met the father of her son, Dawson while she was working as a makeup artist, IgbereTV reports.

She said,

''We met four years ago. I was working as a makeup artist. That is where we first met'' she said while responding to a question on how she met her baby daddy

Yasmin revealed that life as a mum has been challenging as she has had to sell personal items just to generate income.

"I love been a mum but COVID has made it so hard as a makeup artiste. I have had to sacrifice so much to be able to keep up with the bills. I have had to sell my bags and shoes, my computer. I have had to sell my car just to be able to provide,'' she said.

Davido is yet to confirm or deny the rumor that the boy, Dawson is his. On Tuesday, March 23, Yasmin revealed Dawson's face to mark his 1st birthday and many of the commenters said he had a striking resemblance with Davido and his second daughter, Hailey.

Yasmin is yet to publicly reveal who her baby daddy is.

Watch a clip from the Q$A session Yasmin had with her followers below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDYREO_Yuzs

https://igberetvnews.com/1385804/davidos-alleged-fourth-babymama-narrates-met-sons-father-video/

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Bornsinner7: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
envoymedia:

"I love been a mum but COVID has made it so hard as a makeup artiste. I have had to sacrifice so much to be able to keep up with the bills. I have had to sell my bags and shoes, my computer. I have had to sell my car just to be able to provide,'' she said.
Why are ladies just like this.. always using pregnancy as a leverage to cash out..

Was she penetrated at gun point??.. she no know say bills dey to pay before she open leg?? what happened to sex with condom..

No! they just want to trap you with a baby so that they can always use that to cry for money..

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
In a sanner clime she would be hiding her head in shame but here she is even granting interviews.I no longer pity any of these baby mamas,they intentionally took that route.We are indeed in the last of days, God I beckoned on you to keep guiding me even in my weakness I don't want to be involved in such shameless and sinful life.

189 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Peace081: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
So true true Davido don get 4 children from different women

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Rilley(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
In a scanner clime she would be hiding her head in shame but here she is even granting interviews.I no longer pity any of these baby mamas,they intentionally took that route.We are indeed in the last of days, God I beckoned on you to keep guiding me even in my weakness I don't want to be involved in such shameless and sinful life.
Scanner clime ni padlock clime kor, olodo! cheesy

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Peace081: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:
In a sanner clime she would be hiding her head in shame but here she is even granting interviews.I no longer pity any of these baby mamas,they intentionally took that route.We are indeed in the last of days, God I beckoned on you to keep guiding me even in my weakness I don't want to be involved in such shameless and sinful life.
Who dy talk, abeg hide

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Hopeoflife: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Babymamarism

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by KoshCAD: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Who cares?
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
How her life take concern us now

15 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by sematec(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
but now you Don blow, you no dey sell property again... gold digger �

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Beremx(f): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Her business.

Next please!!

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Nuelito: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Nwanne m nwanyi Chioma banyere one chance.

Papa Ifeanyi bu sugar na onu....ego di nma

He just dey chop and clean mouth

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by tribalistseun: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
If this American girl hit Davido with child support claims. David go regret him life.

This one she's already claiming she had sold her personal items just to survive, Na evidence be that.

You can mess with African girls and get away with it, but you see European and American ladies, they will drain you to the last cent in court

David my brother, you will soon see the one that senior Fashola

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by wiseone28: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2021

6 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by BlueAir: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
grin person wey dey always eager to just open her mouth anyhow. No be scanner clime, na joystick clime
Rilley:

6 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hope this one eye photo is not an occultic sign Message being passed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Johnbosco77(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
She never serious
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by adonnii(f): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
My question is between Ifeanyin and this boy,who senior who?...Chioma
is just another baby mama and the list is not ending yet.

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Officialhorlah(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Rilley:
grin

7 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Ok Why are ladies just like this.. always using pregnancy as a leverage to cash out..
everybody na yahoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Teaser4(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2021

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by baike: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
What of the assurance davido give chioma? grin

Is like davido is not feeling D juju shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Uyi168: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
What business do we have with davido's not 1st,nor 2nd nor 3rd but 4th baby mama..

NL sefff.
angry
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY, CHIOMA TURN BABY MAMA.

ALL THE ASSURANCE NA SCAM grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Simeony007(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Davido's Grammy

1 Like

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Tonalphs(f): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Hope this one eye photo is not an occultic sign Message being passed?
be calming down sir.

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Regex: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Zzor:

She raise her head even more higher in saner clime
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by zudozz: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
to be a star good oooh.

Imagine that geh fresh tuto grin
Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by bunnae(f): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Tonalphs:

be calming down sir.
I swear. I couldn't help but laugh.

4 Likes

Re: How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) by Kaycee54321(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
Have Money.

And you will see Ladies queuing to have your offspring and calling themselves "Baby Mamas".

Reminds me of how hens in my compound in the village all prefer to mate with the big cock that has shiny red comb.

Dear Men, have money.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Zazu Zeh Crooner, Portable Acquires A New Car (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.