Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu (9149 Views)

APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman / Ganduje: Why Governors Are Afraid Of Signing Death Warrants / Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by saaron(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2019
Olukat:
Everyone should emulate Buhari to endorse Babariga bullion van angry
They know buhari is the worst president in the history of Nigeria, but they will do and say anything to promote the Terrorist for advancement of their Northern agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Awoleesu(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2019
Neimar:

tayad of seeing ur useless comments
get sense abeg

My brother! I think say na only me fa!
Just decided it was best I ignored him...

1 Like

Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Ebenezerk2: 7:40pm On May 01, 2019
Don't blame him, he wants ministerial job from Buhari's govt.

1 Like

Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by BRASH: 7:42pm On May 01, 2019
Nigeria is already an endangered specie under the lifeless one and Ribadu wants all the governors to emulate his clueless and wicked style of leadership. If you are looking 4 appointment from d dullard, just say it and stop spewing trash. Emulate ko, copy ni !!
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
Thunder fire you...

lol...But be said the truth.
Anyhow Sha a corrupt person won't like the statement.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by wonder233: 7:52pm On May 01, 2019
Next President you mean
olaNL:
Our next vice president
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Lilimax(f): 7:52pm On May 01, 2019
Onukwu odeku! Emulate Buhari bawo?

Please imagine this,

Copied: African Outlook.

Population of the countries listed below:

China. 1,420,062,022
India 1,368,737,513
USA. 320,093,110
Japan. 126,057,352
UK. 66,868,389
Nigeria 175,868,230

POWER GENERATION AS AN INDEX OF DEVELOPMENT*

China. 5,682,000,000MW
USA. 4,324,000,000MW
India. 1,368,000,000MW
Japan. 995,000,000MW
UK. 338,000,000MW
Nigerian. 3,500MW

��‍♂God! Who did we offend?
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2019
Emulate buhari governance in what way? I don't see any progress in Buhari govt so far. I hope he step up his game in his second tenure

Nuhu Ribadu is one of the personality I hope Buhari include in his next cabinet. Let this man head education or interior

The current minister of education is a big failure. No improvement in Nigeria education rather it was retrogressing. Just imagine what jamb is doing to the candidates, using others malpractices to put serious jambites in the state of emotions when they've no fear for anyone
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by searchlight: 7:53pm On May 01, 2019
danjumakolo:

lol...But be said the truth.
Anyhow Sha a corrupt person won't like the statement.
people like Ganduje, akpabio Abba kyiary and buhari himself. some people have no sense
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by daninphilo(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2019
KingLennon:
If all the Governors should emulate Buhari will you still be in this country? See Nelson Mandela or Goodluck Jonathan dem no emulate. Dem go emulate Buhari. Can you Imagine? grin
is only mad people or most foolish ones will try and emulate GEJ.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by sapientia(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2019
God Forbid.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by chinedu234(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2019
Ribadu lived and achieved his little success under OBJ administration. Can somebody inform me what this same man has achieved since he was kicked out from Efcc? What about his political career especially the presidential ambition? This man may end up the most confused public servant Nigeria ever produced.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Aystarz: 7:59pm On May 01, 2019
Earthquake3:
I thought this guy was sane

You couldn't have thought more wrong. Ribadu and sanity are like oil and water. Can't mix.

1 Like

Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Fabnaija: 8:00pm On May 01, 2019
Ribadu is simply advising Governors to emulate Nepotism, Tribalism, Religious bigotry, Wickedness and witch hunting etc. Emulating Buhari meaning doing all these things I mentioned above.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Chinashopping84: 8:02pm On May 01, 2019
in disobedience and
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 01, 2019
searchlight:
people like Ganduje, akpabio Abba kyiary and buhari himself. some people have no sense

Yeah.
When I read the story,I on saw where he said they should emulate one person called GMB.
I m yet to see a any accusations of fraud on him.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2019
emulate what style in particular? stay till 6 months before constituting their cabinets, going after opposition with their state's security agencies or appoint only some sections of their states or ethnic groups into key states positions.....and they say its one Nigeria. ....nothing to emulate here....Ribadu is just trying to stay in the good books ahead of the 2023 elections
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Urchman200: 8:17pm On May 01, 2019
olaNL:
Our next vice president
y not ur next president?does it mean that position can get to u or any of ur love one?stupidity is not when one behave stupidly but when one does not he is very stupid.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Urchman200: 8:19pm On May 01, 2019
If all governors emulate Buhari that means they all will be governing from abroad.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 01, 2019
MumZee1010:
Fine and good, ride on baba till 2027
sense hv discovered that your body is not meant to be with him that's why he left you, the evidence is what you just post up there.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by KingLennon(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2019
daninphilo:
is only mad people or most foolish ones will try and emulate GEJ.
We have seen the good works of Buhari. May God rule over your life the same way Buhari is ruling over Nigeria. Amen
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by KingLennon(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2019
WeRblessed:

Wish I can give 1 million likes.
gringrin....
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by darqly(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2019
Every person you deem intelligent becomes several degrees dumber once they comment on PMB. Even Ribadu will not emulate Buhari, let him try it and see.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by okonyia(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2019
Ribsdu, can not be taken serious. All he does is eye service because he want to be governor.
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Emih00001(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2019
ok..fair
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by Oricha79(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2019
Truthbites:
To emulate poverty? El Rufai u are a gwagara
mumu, who mention el rufai here?
Re: Why Governors Should Emulate Buhari’s Way Of Governance – Ribadu by jaggabban: 10:20pm On May 01, 2019
Flatheaders full here. Yeebos go an die Buhari has won and he wl rule u till 2023 by fire by force. Frustration Lee u there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: Nigeria Not Well, Don’t Deceive Yourself / 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes / Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.