Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date (758 Views)

Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / My Monies/coins Collections Till Date / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 4:08pm On May 01, 2019
Please someone should help me out, i need solution on my excessive dreams every night. I barely sleep 3hours every night as dreams keep waking me up and i can't fall asleep anymore, it takes 2hours for me to sleep and yet dreams will wake me up.

Someone with experience should help me on what to do as I'm no longer comfortable with it.

Mods please help me and push it to front page.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by MiddleSpot: 4:10pm On May 01, 2019
Go here

Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by tolugar: 4:37pm On May 01, 2019
Strongmountain:
Please someone should help me out, i need solution on my excessive dreams every night. I barely sleep 3hours every night as dreams keep waking me up and i can't fall asleep anymore, it takes 2hours for me to sleep and yet dreams will wake me up.

Someone with experience should help me on what to do as I'm no longer comfortable with it.

Mods please help me and push it to front page.[color=#000000][/color]

What do you see in your dreams and is it recurrent??

Be specific
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 01, 2019
You need to stop some activities you do during the day. Maybe you spend too much time on your computer, work or related task that you don't have a good sleeping routine.

Sometime ago, I could spend most of the day and nights on my laptop studying and afterwards when I tried to sleep, it'll seem like there's a gunshot in my room, I'd jump up from bed and run off while my brothers would think I've gone mad. I had to stay off my computer for a month and switch off at 6pm when I resumed and so far I've been fine.
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 4:44pm On May 01, 2019
tolugar:

What do you see in your dreams and is it recurrent??

Be specific

I always see myself eating, drinking, having sex, going about in a strange bush, always seeing myself in a class room writing exams or trying to wrot but dont what to write and so many strange things and is recurrent.
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 4:45pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Go here
Im in Enugu
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by MiddleSpot: 4:46pm On May 01, 2019
Strongmountain:

Im in Enugu

Wow. What do I say.
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 4:50pm On May 01, 2019
beatcoins:
You need to stop some activities you do during the day. Maybe you spend too much time on your computer, work or related task that you don't have a good sleeping routine.

Sometime ago, I could spend most of the day and nights on my laptop studying and afterwards when I tried to sleep, it'll seem like there's a gunshot in my room, I'd jump up from bed and run off while my brothers would think I've gone mad. I had to stay off my computer for a month and switch off at 6pm when I resumed and so far I've been fine.

I have a normal working condition, yet i cant sleep, if i do dreams will come and wake me up within 3 to 4hours. During weekends i do try to sleep in the afternoon but cant sleep.
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by MiddleSpot: 4:56pm On May 01, 2019
Look for any church labelled deliverance churchseek it's credibility before you commit yourself. Talk to the man of God there. You need spiritual covering and mentorship. Your dreams are rooted in ancestral issues like idol worship. Most likely the idol your family serve is unsettling you.
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 5:02pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:
Look for any church labelled deliverance churchseek it's credibility before you commit yourself. Talk to the man of God there. You need spiritual covering and mentorship. Your dreams are rooted in ancestral issues like idol worship. Most likely the idol your family serve is unsettling you.
Where to find a genuine deliverance church in Enugu is a problem.

Please do you mean "disturbing" by using the word "unsettling"
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 5:03pm On May 01, 2019
Mods please help me out
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by MiddleSpot: 5:04pm On May 01, 2019
Strongmountain:

Where to find a genuine deliverance church in Enugu is a problem.

Please do you mean "disturbing" by using the word "unsettling"

I can tell you all you've been dreaming cause I'm. Familiar with it. But telling you isn't the issue. Solving the problem. Is the issue don't you think its annoying. You see people pursue you sometime with guns. Sometimes witch matchet. Sometimes in classroom. Worting. Exams with friends from primary school etcits called a targeted attack. I can guide you on what to do but you still need a church. Also focus on your sleep hours as. Someone suggested. Sleep earlier.
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 5:12pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

I can tell you all you've been dreaming cause I'm. Familiar with it. But telling you isn't the issue. Solving the problem. Is the issue don't you think its annoying. You see people pursue you sometime with guns. Sometimes witch matchet. Sometimes in classroom. Worting. Exams with friends from primary school etcits called a targeted attack. I can guide you on what to do but you still need a church. Also focus on your sleep hours as. Someone suggested. Sleep earlier.
U re right, please guide me
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by MiddleSpot: 5:17pm On May 01, 2019
Strongmountain:

U re right, please guide me

Call.
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 5:31pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Call.
Which number
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by temi4fash(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2019
Bros,

Look for any MFM Region around you and do deliverance there.

If it possible do a 2 weeks own
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by dannybazz(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2019
To be sincere, its very spiritual angry
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 6:45pm On May 02, 2019
dannybazz:
To be sincere, its very spiritual angry
what should i do
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 6:46pm On May 02, 2019
temi4fash:
Bros,
Look for any MFM Region around you and do deliverance there.
If it possible do a 2 weeks own
thanks
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 6:51pm On May 02, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Call.
the number in your profile?
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by Strongmountain: 6:53pm On May 02, 2019
front page please
Re: Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date by dacillin: 3:03pm On Feb 15
Strongmountain:
front page please

Goodday, have you get solution now

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Civil Engineer Explain Why This Road Was Constructed This Way? / Please Help A Brother / Turn Your Whatsapp Into A Cash Making Machine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.