Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Pathetic!my Divorce From Kefee Will Make Me A Better Hubby To My New Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Pathetic!my Divorce From Kefee Will Make Me A Better Hubby To My New Wife (2674 Views)

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day / Pictures From Kefee’s Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pathetic!my Divorce From Kefee Will Make Me A Better Hubby To My New Wife by murphyfada(m): 3:43am On Sep 20, 2010
I have actually wanted to say something about this guy but this is just the opportunity i have to split it out. Una i pity the guy o. Since their divorce which rocked the industry when it lasted; the wife the kokoroko crooner KEFEE have been rocking the airwave and making mega bucks. Nothing meaningful seem to have come out of her ex-husband ALEC GODWIN. Even the single he released last month(i 4got the title now) didn't make the much needed impact in the market. My question is why the ex-wife come de outshine am since their divorce. Abi na him dey hinder the girl progress all this while. Only God go judge o. I rest my case.

For celebrity gossips, visit:

www...com
Re: How Pathetic!my Divorce From Kefee Will Make Me A Better Hubby To My New Wife by labiyemmy(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2010
What is pathetic in his statement? Your title differs from your write up.
Re: How Pathetic!my Divorce From Kefee Will Make Me A Better Hubby To My New Wife by adagz01(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2010
Poster is just trying to promote his blog
Re: How Pathetic!my Divorce From Kefee Will Make Me A Better Hubby To My New Wife by favouredjb(f): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
Pathetic how?

(1) (Reply)

Video : Kim Kardashian Talks To Eku Edewor About Her Visit To Nigeria & Goldie / LOL* The Good And The Ugly Photos From The 2014 NEA Awards – Photos / Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope And Wife Welcome Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.