Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

May Day: I Will Improve Workers Condition – Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Day: I Will Improve Workers Condition – Ihedioha (296 Views)

Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May Day: I Will Improve Workers Condition – Ihedioha by Decentupdate(f): 5:45pm On May 01, 2019
Ihedioha

Imo State Governor-elect, Chief Emeka Ihedioha has promised to improve workers conditions when his administration resumes by May 29.

The Governor-elect of Imo Chief Emeka Ihedioha, made this known in a goodwill message, signed by his media aide, Mr. Chibuike Onyeukwu, and sent to the workers, during today’ss May Day Celebration, however,he called fora a change of attitude to work.

In congratulating and wishing the workers well, on this year’s celebration, Chief Ihedioha also declared that “the time has come to purge ourselves of tendencies that could stall the expected progress of our state.”
He also used the opportunity to reiterate his commitment towards ensuring efficient civil service and a motivated workforce in the state.
Meanwhile, Governor Rochas Okorocha applauded Imo workers for the maximum cooperation they gave to his administration for the past eight years he was governor and asked God to bless all of them.

https://www.decentupdate.com/2019/05/01/may-day-i-will-improve-workers-condition-ihedioha/
Re: May Day: I Will Improve Workers Condition – Ihedioha by SLAP44: 5:45pm On May 01, 2019
Good governor

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Police Detains Senator Adeleke----the Cable / 2019 Budget Can’t Address Nigeria’s Economic Needs –german Envoy / Education Remains Key Solution to Northern Insecurity - Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.