Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Olakunle Churchil Use To Borrow Laptop From My Uncle, He Use To Do Yahoo- Mrl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchil Use To Borrow Laptop From My Uncle, He Use To Do Yahoo- Mrl (691 Views)

Mr Eazi Gets A New Laptop From Fan After Ghana Incident / Bold Pink Reveals How Swanky Jerry Slept With Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-husband, Churchil / Tonto Dikeh Resumes Dating Weeks After Finalizing Divorce From Olakunle Churchil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchil Use To Borrow Laptop From My Uncle, He Use To Do Yahoo- Mrl by Cocoyamdcomedia: 6:20pm On May 01, 2019
Olakunle churchil use to borrow laptop from my uncle, he use to do Yahoo- Mr Rational laughter
The online controversial comedian and rapper Mr Rational laughter have confirmed that The ex Tonto Dike's ex was a Yahoo boy. According to him he said his uncle use to lend his laptop to Churchill back then. He would then return it back to him letter. Read post Bellow
Source: http://www.phcitybreedtv.com.ng/celebrities/olakunle-churchil-use-to-borrow-laptop-from-my-uncle-he-use-to-do-yahoo-mrl/
Mynd44
Ishlove
Lalasticlala
Seen
Dominique

Re: Olakunle Churchil Use To Borrow Laptop From My Uncle, He Use To Do Yahoo- Mrl by Trini4000(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2019
Gather here if you know this guy is not relevant to himself!
Re: Olakunle Churchil Use To Borrow Laptop From My Uncle, He Use To Do Yahoo- Mrl by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 01, 2019
Trini4000:
Gather here if you know this guy is not relevant to himself!

Here i am!!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchil Use To Borrow Laptop From My Uncle, He Use To Do Yahoo- Mrl by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 01, 2019
Stupid attention seeker!!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Debota Lawson Completes Her New Appreciates Home / Davido And Lyta Set To Release “monalisa Remix” / How I Almost Shouted ‘up NEPA’ In New York – Kemi Adetiba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.