Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) (1101 Views)

"I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by titiloyeblog: 7:28pm On May 01, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Former Niger Delta militant leader, Asari Dokubo has vowed to kill the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.

Dokubo said that the struggle for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has been compromised by the IPOB leader. In a video he shared on Facebook on Wednesday morning, he wondered why Kanu is running instead of facing the Nigerian Government squarely.

He also called out Kanu for alleged killing Prophet Anthony Nwoko, insisting he has not killed anyone before, even as a Muslim.

In his words,
“our fellow Biafrans, in this period of darkness, a few people have decided to thrash our struggle in the blood of our own people. So that they will become Supreme leaders, saviors, and messiahs. We didn’t see the red flag, the signals were always there but some people saw it before us. But because we believed that Biafra must be achieved with any means possible, we did not see these dangerous signals early enough.

He then went on to say,
'Nnamdi Kanu, I will kill you, mark my words, because in this killing business ooo I am a professional o”.

watch video here: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/nnamdi-kanu-i-will-kill-you-mark-my.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:41pm On May 01, 2019
Lol
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by Basic123: 7:46pm On May 01, 2019
If a Master kills one of his slaves there is no problem Sha don't blame Tinubu, Awolowo and yorubas This time around.we SS/SE grin
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by Donald95(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2019
If Asari tries this, It will mark a very huge Comma in the history of Igbo and South South. That long brotherliness will be destroyed. Nnamdi Kanu is like a god in the eyes of many Ndi Igbo
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by SmallAxe2000: 9:44pm On May 01, 2019
A side effect of the Niger Delta militancy and resultant cultism is the resort to killing at the slightest provocation. Asari doesn't need to kill Nnamdi Kanu. All Dokubo needs to do is take him to any waterside, strip him to his draws and flog him with twelve strokes of the cane.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by PFRB: 9:56pm On May 01, 2019
I was thinking that Asari had something to say. Now I know the man is empty.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 02, 2019
grin
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by mightyhaze: 2:59pm On May 02, 2019
sad grin
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by NobleAngell(f): 3:06pm On May 02, 2019
"I will kill you"...words no man should ever say.

What does he mean by he has never killed anyone before EVEN AS A MUSLIM? Does being a Muslim grant him licence to kill? I don't understand.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by onyeopobo: 3:26pm On May 02, 2019
Donald95:
If Asari tries this, It will mark a very huge Comma in the history of Igbo and South South. That long brotherliness will be destroyed. Nnamdi Kanu is like a god in the eyes of many Ndi Igbo

Very sad and uninformed statement. You guys seem to be giving this Asari of a person more relevance than he actually should be given. Is Asari the King of the South South? Is the so-called South South not made of atleast 20 % Igboid people?

I think it's time we make something about Asari. Politically Ijaw refers to the community of riverine tribes that have come together to form a national front of which some igboic speaking tribes are part of the group. Whilst as a tribe ijaw means the Izon people. Asari actually is not an Izon man, He is from Okrika and the language spoken by Okrika people is not in anyway understandable by Izon people. The okrika people are actually only started refering to theirselves officially as Ijaw during the negotiation for resource control during obj's government. So if you are trying to insult Asari, don't insult ijaw people, direct your insults to Asari's tribe which is Okirika.

P/s: After reading news and threads on this board since 07, I only just signed up a few days ago and I worry that my overall mental state/self respect might have gotten to a very low place especially when I see my self responding to troll tribalist comments. I really have to take a break and get back to the real world. Anyone else?
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) by silibaba: 4:41pm On May 02, 2019
Kill who?

(1) (Reply)

Hezbollah In Nigeria. Prince Alexander The Next Caliph. / Mr. Achida Of The APC Merges Sokoto Speaker / Obasanjo Under Fresh Fire Over Democracy Day Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.