Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) (352 Views)

Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) / Just Got This From South Africa Let's See D First Nigerian To Get It (mr Shape) / If You Get This Then You Have An IQ above Average (mr Shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 7:29pm On May 01, 2019
If you can't see beyond the flower share.
If you can see beyond the flower Like, then do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 8:52pm On May 01, 2019
anyone?
Re: Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) by Martinez39(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2019
Assuming π = (22/7)

A = 49(π - 2) = 56 units²

1 Like

Re: Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 10:11pm On May 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Assuming π = (22/7)

Good show workings why I drop mine too
Re: Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 10:12pm On May 01, 2019
Basic workings

Re: Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 10:14pm On May 01, 2019
It is a good thing this was SOLVED before the end of workers day.
Re: Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 10:15pm On May 01, 2019
If you have questions on my workings or you do not agree with any part fell free to ask some questions.
Re: Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) by Mrshape: 11:22pm On May 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Assuming π = (22/7)

Show your workings sir
Or is it coordinate geometry you used?
Re: Worker's Day Message From Mr Shape, Did You See Beyond The Flowers? (mr Shape) by Martinez39(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2019
Mrshape:

Show your workings sir
Or is it coordinate geometry you used?
I will do it later. I didn't use coordinate geometry just simple calculations.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Of COOU University Who Was Stab To Death In Upper Iweka On Easter ..... / Exclusive Interview With Kenechukwu Reginald Ezeani, A Serial Entrepreneur / #LIVE ...1st International Lecture Of The Department Of Performing Arts, AKSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.