Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood (33601 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] / Davido Excited As His Producer Kiddominant Is Listed Among Producers For Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by tragergeorge(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2019
Someone is making sense some idiots de say e wan trend ,,,what's bad is bad,,what role the dog actually gona play ,,,total nonsenses
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by ofiko123(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2019
What role will bobrisky play sef

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by AmazingELixir: 11:10pm On May 01, 2019
[[s]quote author=tydi post=78027371]

shut up.. what beef what does he know. can you allow your son date bobrisky.. what have you learnt from him since his existence.. you people just open mouth and talk for talking sake.. if you become dumb now, you will be asking where you got it all wrong.. shove your sorry ass [/quote][/s]
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:11pm On May 01, 2019
let's check maybe Tonto will reply on his behalf
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Chubhie: 11:21pm On May 01, 2019
Why can't I play the video directly? In this day and age undecided Seun do something....
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 01, 2019
Ciaos:
Wetin Bob do?,He kill person? They rather used him because they know he will sale their movie. Talking nonsense because you don't like a personality is rather a sin.

This personality you talking about is disgusting and not welcome among the major population. Reject gay and transgender agenda
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Brandonx(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2019
I'm in support of what he said. Why bring a shim into the industry? All those guys saying trash assuming you are on set with bobrisky who happens to be your girlfriend and at one point you are suppose to kiss her hope you would gladly do it . Kick bobrisky out of nollywood.
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by kenzosky: 11:34pm On May 01, 2019
I'm not gay, but i didn't know Charles Awurum and lots of others in social media was this Naive in the 21st century.
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Bonapart(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2019
Ciaos:
Wetin Bob do?,He kill person? They rather used him because they know he will sale their movie. Talking nonsense because you don't like a personality is rather a sin.
you're st*pid
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Bonapart(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2019
candlewax:
civilization isn't about knowing how to operate your smartphone
civilization is about encouraging gay and teaching our kids how to cross dress? ? I no know who dey dash all these children phone to spew sh$t on the Internet

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Codes151(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2019
Another drama!! Funke Vs tonto
Tonto Vs churchhill
Bob risky Vs Funke
Charles Vs bob risky

Ay show is loading
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by 1kingwriter: 11:38pm On May 01, 2019
Na Bobrisky dem type de rule entertainment industry
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2019
oochi123:
The producer knows what he is doing. He knows people will go for the movie cus it's Bobrisky. Oga Charles Bobrisky will soon come for you
Oh really..People will go for the movie because of bobrisky? Sane or insane people please?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by oochi123(f): 11:43pm On May 01, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Oh really..People will go for the movie because of bobrisky? Sane or insane people please?
lol..both sane and insane..
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2019
oochi123:
lol..both sane and insane..
God forbide evil...anyone who knowingly buys n bring any movie that imbeĀ¢ile appeared in will really have serious issues wt me.....
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by oochi123(f): 11:52pm On May 01, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

God forbide evil...anyone who knowingly buys n bring any movie that imbeĀ¢ile appeared in will really have serious issues wt me.....

Lol..
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by philosophie: 12:08am On May 02, 2019
kingkakaone:
BOB the RISKY.
If only Nigerians know their priorities, RISKY BOB wouldn't have been known.

We always give MORE ATTENTION to LESS IMPORTANT issues in Nigeria, this in itself is one big problem worth solving.
I strongly believe Bob risky is on a strong crusade against the personality he's trying to portray right now, by letting the youths see the reactions of Nigerians showing clear rejection of immoral and unethical practices such as transgenderism, gayism, lesbianism, etc. I so much give kudos for such sacrifice, you may not understand, it's not easy for him, sometimes he feels worn out and may want to open up to let everyone know it is all a scripted play and everything was acted, he's still a full fledged man in his deepest closet. I will always seek avenue to.encourage him to keep pushing on. we understand how he feels and he still has strong fans who believe in the path he has chosen and all the sacrifices he has made will all continue to yield greater results. more life Bob
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Gkemz: 1:02am On May 02, 2019
I can't even feature this disgusting androgynous element on my set. Neither could i play a script along with him. His presence alone is very disgusting and nauseating.
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by whitering: 2:33am On May 02, 2019
I hope it get banned by the authority. Very soon our village children that loves watching nollywood would start dressing like bobyrisky and the spirit of gayism will invade their souls. Devil strong oh... But God na the only finisher of the dark world
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by toprealman: 3:17am On May 02, 2019
You guys amaze me. It is called "make believe" industry for a reason. Do you think Kim Kardashian et al making billions is a mistake? This guy ranting....is he naturally as silly as he wants us to think he is as he depicts in his films? Is it not slightly possible that Bobrisky is "acting" too?
This bobrisky guy is hussling. So because he doesn't fit the "normal"....he should not be allowed to work Abi? What about the actors that have played crossdressers in movies? Is this not the height of hypocrisy?
Besides this same Fool campaigned for a clueless governor ( Okezie Ikpeazu). Let's leave this point for now......selfish egoistic people everywhere!
Imagine what will happen if this guy was responsible for supplying the air actors breathe? Last last, na one person go judge everybody....thank God God no be man!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Manbryto(m): 3:17am On May 02, 2019
jimi4us:

Any bleached monkey passing by like Jumoke is suddenly an actor.

Why are people studying theater art for 4-5years

Those ones will act as gatemen, body guard, and cooks or dancers at party or as church members and criers at village burial
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by silifat11(m): 4:52am On May 02, 2019
The way he act in view of Yoruba movies he has participated in, its obvious that he's not a real actor.. Just the celebrity status he acquired from the public display of stupidity
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by PapaAdanna: 5:50am On May 02, 2019
Nollywood is shit already
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Burgerlomo: 5:53am On May 02, 2019
Yah head correct jor cool
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by deltateam: 6:32am On May 02, 2019
But this is serious. Wait, what role self will he play, a female in romantic affairs with a fellow man kissing on live television?

Has nollywood joined Hollywood to promote sodomy?

When God sends fire on Nigeria, these producers will be used as body shields.
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by delishpot: 6:55am On May 02, 2019
SugarMuffin:
grin Bobrisky the shim, I used to think that our celebrities were supposed to be our role models, but now, we are the one teaching them how to behave, the reason why Bobrisky is now acting is what I don't understand, like what lesson do they expect us to learn from him, be a transgender like him? Or what? Or bleach the better part of our skin like him?
Nollywood has become a playground for everyone lipsrsealed
They promote what sells. Bobrisky sells so they don't care about morality, they care about the figures their bank balance display
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Mishhcre(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2019
What role will Bob be playing in the movie? That of a male or female?
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Lovelyn451(f): 7:28am On May 02, 2019
Ironically bobrisky haters can't wait to see this movie,....including me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by Sparkle777(f): 9:43am On May 02, 2019
Funny thing is that we all can't wait to watch the movie. Oga, pls park well. Everybody, go home and be ur kids role models. Allow some crase ppl showcase themselves, we love all the drama. Didn't we grow on Hollywood, have it killed us.
Re: Bobrisky: Charles Awurum Blasts Producers For Bringing Bobrisky Into Nollywood by chriscrosss(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2019
I dont just understand Nigerians sometimes.. You come online to criticize Yahoo guys and praising bobrisky..can't you see the lady or guy is really affecting the youth negatively.. He shouldn't be seen around..promoting gay or lesbianism..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Reveals Why He Stole Dollar Photo And Posted On Instagram / Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck / Eucharia Anunobi And Monalisa Chinda At Project Tourism Launch In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.