Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer (3729 Views)

Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Nobody: 4:33am On May 03, 2007
i have a realistic heart and a good one at that. grin
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by ikamefa(f): 4:36am On May 03, 2007
davidylan:

i have a realistic heart and a good one at that. grin

wait till he begins to ask for gifts and money,then you can jump him grin till then Mr realistcynic , cut him some slack cheesy, just siddon dey look am! cheesy wink
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Nobody: 4:40am On May 03, 2007
na so we siddon look until armed robbers took over aso rock. God dey!
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by ireke(m): 5:04am On May 03, 2007
Davidylan,
Must you reply or contribute to every post? Or is there an award for whoever has the highest numebr of postings? If you are not interested, just move on. Don't even offer your sympathy. There are a thousand and one issues that you can contribute to on Nairaland.

What if (against your bereavement theory) the poster is just "weird enough" to be able to post his bereavement on nairaland?

I understand where you are coming from. But what if this is true? He is not asking for anything and I don't think you should label him as such. It could be painful.

What goes round comes around,
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by cuteNhot(f): 5:08am On May 03, 2007
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA cheesy
what can i say.
if i lost someone i loved dearly
my action would be to follow and find him
in that new place.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Nobody: 5:11am On May 03, 2007
ireke:

Davidylan,
Must you reply or contribute to every post? Or is there an award for whoever has the highest numebr of postings? If you are not interested, just move on. Don't even offer your sympathy. There are a thousand and one issues that you can contribute to on Nairaland.

What if (against your bereavement theory) the poster is just "weird enough" to be able to post his bereavement on nairaland?

I understand where you are coming from. But what if this is true? He is not asking for anything and I don't think you should label him as such. It could be painful.

What goes round comes around,

LMAO. na so e pain you reach? grin Are you related to the poster? What is your business if i choose to reply to every thread and if my reply does not necessarily go along the grain of popular thought? No wonder Africa is the way it is, independent thought is a rare commodity.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by ZIMBA(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2007
@ davidlyan et al.
Saying i don't understand your concerns will be untrue, afterall i'm a NIGERIAN and just like you (davidlyan) i'm not afraid to stand alone.
But, i also will want you to know that i am in no way looking for what u think or insinuate.
If it's finance, i'm tight.  What i earn = very much in the range of what most peeps dream about (without any iotre of pride or self-praise)
Presently i work in a BANK & i'm doing excellently.
I said i never discussed this with anyone B4 now, not even my family members, colleagues e.t.c because they PITY me and they say i should just "let it go" (Even her family members think so) but just letting the best thing that ever happened to me "GO" made me feel like "guilty"
Discussuing it with "peeps i have not met & may never meet" is because i needed to talk, no matter who i talk to, i just needed to talk.
To all those who have shown sincere concern & have shared my grief, i'm eternally grateful to you.
Believe me, what everything i've written wasn't "cooked-up" for any reason(s).
Thank you all once again.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by legry(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2007
David SHUT UP!!!!!
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by nossycheek(f): 9:39am On May 03, 2007
Please accept my heart felt sympathy and may her soul rest in peace. cry
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by spora(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2007
Need I say more?

You said it all.

You pay off read: WHEN YOU ARE DOWN TO NOTHING, GOD IS UP TO SOMETHING

Please give your belief an action. Believe your Belief

WHEN YOU ARE DOWN TO NOTHING, GOD IS UP TO SOMETHING

My sincere apology
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by virtuereal(f): 10:54am On May 03, 2007
zimba, accept my deepest sympathy. men, i try to put myself in our shoes and to think you are actually going thru this is incomprehensible. i can only imagine how u will be facing life every other day.
zimba, i know God may not make sense to you now but i beg on you to still hold on to Him cos only Him can grant you the fortitude to bear this great loss.it takes just time to heal a wound but it takes more than time to heal the wound of a lifetime. it takes God.
once again accept my deepest sympathy and i pray that her gentle soul will rest in perfect peace. sad
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by dj4wealth: 11:33am On May 03, 2007
Zimba,
Accept my sincere sympathy. I HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE. But it was my mum. She fought the good fight but she had a relapse too, she never woke up from the operation table. It was on XMAS Eve (24th Dec). Oh! what a , Xmas day. She is a good mother indeed

I know God has a plan for everyone and i'm sure no one chooses to pass away under knife & blades.

Life is a Rhythm which only the wise can dance to it.

Also remember that precious is the death of a Saint in the eyes of the Lord

Live on Brother!!!
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Beline(f): 12:10pm On May 03, 2007
Zimba,

Please accept my sincere sympathy, since it has come to this stage there is nothing you or we here can do other than you taking consolate in God

I know what it takes to loose the one you love, if there is such pains of missing your love due to distance how much more of missing the person for life.

Sometime as human i felt this life is not fair but as children of God we are told to be thankful to God in every situation we find ourselves. You don't need to cry or be sorrowful I know how difficult it is but find time to read motivational or inspirational books that will give you reason to live

If you believe in life after death pray for her soul each time you remember her, I PRAY THAT THE COMFORTER (HOLY SPIRIT) GIVE YOU THE REASON TO LIVE ON THROUGH CHRIST OUR LORD, AMEN.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by tasiana(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2007
God knows best
*what wont kill us,makes us stronger*
*this too will pass*
be assured that she is resting in the bossom of the Lord
Take heart dearie, smiley
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by kike001(f): 12:59pm On May 03, 2007
dont see me as someone who is clod blodded but does he use to smoke?
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by kike001(f): 1:00pm On May 03, 2007
i mean she
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by dj4wealth: 1:08pm On May 03, 2007
Not all cancer patients are smoker.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by ZIMBA(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2007
@Kike001
kike001:

don't see me as someone who is clod blodded but does he use to smoke?

no, she never did
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Flodel(f): 2:10pm On May 03, 2007
accept my condolence
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Gheorghe(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2007
for every thing,god has a purpose. it is not for us to ask him why but to believe and trust in him that all things work for good to all who believe in him.my heart goes out to you,my sympathy.be strong and never dwell on the past but use it as a stepping stone to move ahead in life.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by legry(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2007
Hang in there dude
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by pepsi2: 6:00pm On May 03, 2007
Ah ya. sorry o, Time heals, meditate, pray, u have a reason to live beleive me u will be a inspiration to someone with this. Peace be to your heart. Peace
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by tobbyjohn(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2007
david if dont have anything positive to say why dont u just shut up and ignore the thread wait till u lose someone close and see how it feels how can u be so callous heartless and wicked? im sure u are not a nigerian and if u are u are bad specimen
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by tobbyjohn(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2007
dont worry u can take it standing behind dark cloud is a silver lining take care
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by ikamefa(f): 10:00pm On May 03, 2007
tobbyjohn:

david if don't have anything positive to say why don't u just shut up and ignore the thread wait till u lose someone close and see how it feels how can u be so callous heartless and wicked? im sure u are not a nigerian and if u are u are bad specimen

@ all need

no need for all this verbal attacks on David , he has a right to express his doubts about @topics intensions, and nowhere in his posts did he curse him out or something!,so why all this ill wishes and curses?
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by WesleyanA(f): 11:05pm On May 03, 2007
well i can't imagine what you're going through. 7 years!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

may her soul rest in peace.

but i'll encourage you to find someone to talk to about your feelings though. That's one of the most important things to do and I'm sure you know that since you created this thread which is a good idea.
maybe a close friend or family of yours that's willing to listen or a counselor (they help people go through times like this) to help you get better. I wish i were there to help but it's all good.
I'm at loss what what to say but I wish you good luck now and in your future.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by superman(m): 11:18pm On May 03, 2007
i see some weed in this garden. pls stand up where u are, u know urself

very clever human being ha
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Nobody: 2:23am On May 04, 2007
superman:

i see some weed in this garden. please stand up where u are, u know yourself

super bikozianu eh.
leave them weed alone oh.
your response does not relate to the topic.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by Nobody: 2:25am On May 04, 2007
I sincerely sympathise with the poster .
It is tough to lose a loved one.
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by TCUBE(m): 7:30am On May 04, 2007
Bless ur heart zimba . i feel for you.Its so sad to hear this kind of stories yall.7 years aint no joke .Keep ur head up cry
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by realborn(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2007
It is utmost impossible to assume the story was cooked up by Zimba. guess dis broda man needs encouragement. God forbid it happens to anyone else.
May God in His infinite mercy grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. I pray He brings to your path a greater person to replace her.
Enjoy
Re: I Lost My Fiancee Of Seven Years To Cancer by legry(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2007
superman:

i see some weed in this garden. please stand up where u are, u know yourself

Yo!! who be de mon looking fa some weeed in da house, Hey bra you neeed to go check some place else ugh! Ganja smoking not be allowed in de area, So my bg guy supamon, Fl my friend to Jaimaica nd get ya self sam goooood weeed there and let your face just be grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soft And Beautiful Bedsheets / Lalasticlala Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary / What Do You Call This In Your Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.