Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet (2941 Views)

I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Notasyouthink: 8:59am On May 02, 2019
wirinet:

As you said igbos are difficult to understand collectively. It's difficult to get a consensus on any cultural practice. Before now, it was said that igbos are egalitarian and an Igbo man bows to no one, even a king. An anambra man that married my first cousin refused to wear wrapper during the traditional wedding in warri and vehemently refused to kneel down, because he said anambra prince do not wear wrapper or bow to no one. Now here on nairaland, we have igbos saying you bow and kiss the feet of a fellow man because, they found him worthy of respect.
It's confusing.
You're correct.. Igbos are egalitarian but not when it comes to a person or leader who have the ability to love his people more than himself. A leader that can sacrificed everything sacrificable just for the betterment of his people.
Kanu is a replacement of ojukwu in our hearts.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Notasyouthink: 9:04am On May 02, 2019
Timmypromise:

Gala seller go and hawk grin and suck atiku ass
Agbo seller go and hawk and do your skull mining grin grin grin

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Frankdoz29: 9:04am On May 02, 2019
Notasyouthink:
You're correct.. Igbos are egalitarian but not when it comes to a person or leader who have the ability to love his people more than himself. A leader that can sacrificed everything sacrificable just for the betterment of his people.
my brother your are very correct, I remember when Nnamdi kanu visited my community shortly after his release from prison. The whole community kneel before him and declared him the crown prince of Biafra. A statue that has not been given to any man dead or alive in my community. That day, I swear to be a loyal and humble follower of Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Westbestside: 9:08am On May 02, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
insulting a tribe
thanks
Why is it paining you. Wawa igbos won't agree with you. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by wirinet(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2019
Notasyouthink:
I should be asking you the same question grin grin grin how do you expect a Biafran to greet a respectable leader like Kanu??

What makes Kanu a respectable leader. He is at best the leader of a cult group.
He had achieved nothing significant except shouting Fulani, Afonja and Zoo on Radio and social media.

What is the claim to fame of Kanu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Notasyouthink: 9:13am On May 02, 2019
Frankdoz29:
my brother your are very correct, I remember when Nnamdi kanu visited my community shortly after his release from prison. The whole community kneel before him and declared him the crown prince of Biafra. A statue that has not been given to any man dead or alive in my community. That day, I swear to be a loyal and humble follower of Nnamdi kanu.
wirinet, have you seen what am saying??

Even you as a yoruba man, if you can do what no man has done in Igbo land, you will be respected and exulted irrespective of your tribe that is how Igbos behave.
Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Westbestside: 9:13am On May 02, 2019
Frankdoz29:
afonja are cat face Yoruba Muslim. Afonja is worse than boko haram. Our leader Nnamdi kanu always warn about afonjas.
Does your Jesus self-services. So your lord and savior likes pussy and mouth action cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by wirinet(m): 9:14am On May 02, 2019
Notasyouthink:
But I have never seen any Igbo man kneel or kiss Ojukwu's feet, and Ojukwu's was the general that lead the Biafran war.
Are you insinuating that Kanu is more than all igbos that had ever existed? Including Obis, Igwes and all political leaders?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Frankdoz29: 9:21am On May 02, 2019
Westbestside:
Does your Jesus self-services. So your lord and savior likes pussy and mouth action cheesy
wow my leader got an adorable wife, I will love to marry such a pretty damsel. Now see our afonja woman. No wonder nobody want to marry such a yoruba dirty agbo sellerscheesy grin

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Westbestside: 9:22am On May 02, 2019
Frankdoz29:
afonja or Yoruba Muslim are the originators of hate. They hate Yoruba Christians counterpart. They constitute envy and violence knowing fully well they have lost Lagos to Igbo's. Why are Yoruba Muslim pained because Igbo's now own Lagos?
,In your dream, they hate us. But we have never seen religious crisis and we marry each other.

You use all your time and energy to pray for religious crisis in Yoruba land but your prayer never answered. Same thing your grandparent prayed for that made them wretched until they end up in grave.

You think we are yamingos like you that segregate Osu from wawa from freeborn grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Westbestside: 9:25am On May 02, 2019
Frankdoz29:
wow my leader got an adorable wife, I will love to marry such a pretty damsel. Now see our afonja woman. No wonder nobody want to marry such a yoruba dirty agbo sellerscheesy grin
The babe in the first picture can feed your generation.

I prefer that to selling of babies to buy smelly akpu grin.

Which baby factory branch do you belong to cheesy

What is adorable in woman with a protruded mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by wirinet(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2019
Frankdoz29:
no biafran tribe have tribal mark. Tribal mark in Nigeria is exclusive to Yoruba Muslim and core Hausa/Fulani north. Igbo's and real Yoruba Christians don't bear such awkward mark. Ask your self, why prominent Yoruba pastor like adeboye, oyedepo don't bear such mark?

You guys are so ignorant it's beyond belief
You are so arrogant in your ignorance, that you don't even attempt to get an education.

Tribal marks are according to not only clans and tribes but also according to circumstances. Sometimes it is given to a child as a remedy to cure certain illness, physical or spiritual. I have tribal marks, but my father did not have any. Majority of my family do not have any but a few have.
I have seen lots Igbo people with tribal marks. Igbo tribal marks are not prominent like some yoruba clans? Most of the time it is just two small slashes besides the eyes.
Tribal marks has no relationships whatsoever with Islam. It is a vestige of African traditional religion.

One again get an education, that is if hatred for yoruba Muslims and bigotry permits you.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Notasyouthink: 9:28am On May 02, 2019
wirinet:

What makes Kanu a respectable leader. He is at best the leader of a cult group.
He had achieved nothing significant except shouting Fulani, Afonja and Zoo on Radio and social media.

What is the claim to fame of Kanu?
What makes Kanu a respectable leader is his love for his people and he has sacrificed everything sacrificable for his people.

Now tell me what makes you think Kanu is the leader of a cult??

Kanu has achieved a lot for this cause.
Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Frankdoz29: 9:29am On May 02, 2019
Westbestside:
,In your dream, they hate us. But we have never seen religious crisis and we marry each other.

You use all your time and energy to pray for religious crisis in Yoruba land but your prayer never answered. Same thing your grandparent prayed for that made them wretched until they end up in grave.

You think we are yamingos like you that segregate Osu from wawa from freeborn grin
where is Ilorin today? It's clear Yoruba Muslim afonja sold Ilorin to Islamic caliphate to ensure continued domination and enslavement of Yoruba Christians. It's time real Yoruba Christians stand up and end Yoruba Muslim dominance and subjugation.
Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by wirinet(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2019
Notasyouthink:
What makes Kanu a respectable leader is his love for his people and he has sacrificed everything sacrificable for his people.

Now tell me what makes you think Kanu is the leader of a cult??

Kanu has achieved a lot for this cause.

Can you please list just one thing kanu has achieved for the Biafran cause.

It is only a cult leader that demands absolute loyalty from his followers. It is only a cult leader that issues instructions from his base and expect compliance without question, and it is only a cult leader that expects followers to kiss his feet and bow in his presence.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Frankdoz29: 9:39am On May 02, 2019
wirinet:

You guys are so ignorant it's beyond belief
You are so arrogant in your ignorance, that you don't even attempt to get an education.

Tribal marks are according to not only clans and tribes but also according to circumstances. Sometimes it is given to a child as a remedy to cure certain illness, physical or spiritual. I have tribal marks, but my father did not have any. Majority of my family do not have any but a few have.
I have seen lots Igbo people with tribal marks. Igbo tribal marks are not prominent like some yoruba clans? Most of the time it is just two small slashes besides the eyes.
Tribal marks has no relationships whatsoever with Islam. It is a vestige of African traditional religion.

One again get an education, that is if hatred for yoruba Muslims and bigotry permits you.
what circumstance has antecedents shown about Yoruba tribal mark. You let me educate you about Yoruba race because you know little or nothing about Yoruba race. A Yoruba Muslim from Ibadan has a distinctive tribal mark from Yoruba Muslim from Ibadan. All Yoruba Muslim tribal mark exist to tell more about his origin or kingdom rather than circumstance. I still ask you, why is Yoruba tribal mark not prevalent among Yoruba Christians and popular Yoruba pastors like T.B Joshua, adeboye, Oyedepo, .....
Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Westbestside: 9:42am On May 02, 2019
Frankdoz29:
what circumstance has antecedents shown about Yoruba tribal mark. You let me educate you about Yoruba race because you know little or nothing about Yoruba race. A Yoruba Muslim from Ibadan has a distinctive tribal mark from Yoruba Muslim from Ibadan. All Yoruba Muslim tribal mark exist to tell more about his origin or kingdom rather than circumstance. I still ask you, why is Yoruba tribal mark not prevalent among Yoruba Christians and popular Yoruba pastors like T.B Joshua, adeboye, Oyedepo, .....
Seems you have ran out of idea and point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by omenkaLives(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2019
Westbestside:
Are you a wawa or osu igbo
The thing tire me o. grin cheesy

Is Wawa not a subset of iboes? How does saying only those iboes from Wawa stock in Enugu would disagree with the OP an insult to iboes?

Maybe, he believes no iboe, irrespective of where they come from, would disagree with the op, that's why he sees my comment as an insult. grin grin

God bless the op and all iboes who think like him. Kanu is indeed a saviour to those Asari referred to as Slaves. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Notasyouthink: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
wirinet:

But I have never seen any Igbo man kneel or kiss Ojukwu's feet, and Ojukwu's was the general that lead the Biafran war.
Are you insinuating that Kanu is more than all igbos that had ever existed? Including Obis, Igwes and all political leaders?
Igbos respect and honour ojukwu when he was alive it's just that the internet has little or no influence in people's lives then.

Kanu is championing for the freedom of Igbos all those people you yorubas are seeing as Igbo political leaders are not fighting for the betterment of the Igbo race which means they are irrelevant.
Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Timmypromise(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2019
Notasyouthink:

Even Indians know flationos don't joke with prison.....Wait hope you are not a baby factory product cuz Fulani people dey Bleep anambra women.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Nebuchadnezar: 10:05am On May 02, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
The thing tire me o. grin cheesy

Is Wawa not a subset of iboes? How does saying only those iboes from Wawa stock in Enugu would disagree with the OP an insult to iboes?

Maybe, he believes no iboe, irrespective of where they come from, would disagree with the op, that's why he sees my comment as an insult. grin grin

God bless the op and all iboes who think like him. Kanu is indeed a saviour to those Asari referred to as Slaves. cheesy
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Notasyouthink: 10:17am On May 02, 2019
wirinet:

Can you please list just one thing kanu has achieved for the Biafran cause.

It is only a cult leader that demands absolute loyalty from his followers. It is only a cult leader that issues instructions from his base and expect compliance without question, and it is only a cult leader that expects followers to kiss his feet and bow in his presence.
Kanu has succeeded in bringing the Biafra cause to the mainstream to the extent that the whole world now talks about Biafra and with this alone you never can tell what the next step will be.

If what made Kanu a cult leader is because his followers kiss his feet and bow in his presence, what do we now say to yoruba obas and elders?
Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Timmypromise(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2019
Notasyouthink:

Gala seller go and hawk but I know dangote truck go crush you......bi

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Notasyouthink: 10:37am On May 02, 2019
Timmypromise:

Even Indians know flationos don't joke with prison.....Wait hope you are not a baby factory product cuz Fulani people dey Bleep anambra women.
Even Saudi Arabians now love to dismember afonjas heads from their bodies grin grin grin

Ehhe that reminds me, I hope you're not a product of rape because fulani herdsmen have been decimating the people of Ogun state since last year grin grin grin

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Notasyouthink: 10:41am On May 02, 2019
Timmypromise:

Gala seller go and hawk but I know dangote truck go crush you......bi
Skull miner go and mine some skulls so that sango will dine with your head for mining skulls that is being deposited for it grin grin grin
Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Timmypromise(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Even Saudi Arabians now love to dismember afonjas heads from their bodies grin grin grin

Ehhe that reminds me, I hope you're not a product of rape because fulani herdsmen have been decimating the people of Ogun state since last year grin grin grin

Kikiki baby factory product from Fulani herdsmen sperm...... Now ask your mom why you are red.......

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by sallyTukur(f): 10:46am On May 02, 2019
Really? feet kissing, pls don't be a joke

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Kiss Nnamdi Kanu's Feet by Timmypromise(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2019
Notasyouthink:
Skull miner go and mine some skulls so that sango will dine with your head for mining skulls that is being deposited for it grin grin grin

Baby factory product won't let one rest......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Grand El-rufai Access To Your Groin Again, Shehu Sani Warns Tinubu / How Has Islam Helped The Northern Nigeria? / TBT: When Sahara Reporters Thought Buhari Was The Savior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.