Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" (60070 Views)

Chinese Warship Arrives Nigeria / Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others / Bayelsa By-Election: Ijaw Group Picks Dickson For Senator, Canvass Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Ayazor54: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
According to Femi Fani-Kayode:

Intelligence reports suggest that my friend and brother Nnamdi Kanu is being kept on a Nigerian naval warship far off the coast of Bayelsa and that Buhari intends to keep him there until 2019 and then drop him in the Atantic ocean after "winning" the February election...1/2

...Know this: the incarceration,torture and murder of Nnamdi Kanu will not go unavenged or unpunished.The God of Justice will serve His judgement on all those involved in this sinister, gruesome and homicidal initiative.Buhari will soon know that God rules in the affairs of men.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1013824606900228097

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Paperwhite(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
shocked The government will have greviously self implicated itself some more if this end up being genuine.How can the Nigerian Army storm his family compound & the man who saw tomorrow from afar just disappeared

350 Likes 40 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Omeokachie: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari is playing God.

176 Likes 19 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by jesse8048(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
The plans of the wicked shall be sent back to them.

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Igbos need to inverstigate this intelligence report. What about IPOB? They should be going ballistics right now with rage and serious intelligence briefings.

Nigeria needs Nnamdi Kanu at this point where there is a Government backer Jihad against its own Christian citizens.

225 Likes 16 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by hisexcellency34: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wehrey FFK Spreading fake news. Why not pity your triplets and your African oyinbo wife?

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by indigenous234(f): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Shehu Garbage will soon come out to tell the gullibles how NK is being held for his own protection. Just like El-Zakaky and his wife.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by colorsofrainbow: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
hm...wat is really happenin??
Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Ndonu101: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
IPOB are obviously not murderous enough to get government funding for ranching

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Balyz: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked The government will have greviously self implicated itself some more if this end up being genuine.How can the Nigerian Army storm his family compound & the man who saw tomorrow from afar just disappeared
Don't tell me you believe a single word this drug addict says

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Almaiga: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:
Igbos need to inverstigate this intelligence report. What about IPOB? They should be going ballistics right now with rage and serious intelligence briefings.

Nigeria needs Nnamdi Kanu at this point where there is a Government backer Jihad against its own Christian citizens.
You wan make Buratai Boys use them do Target practice. grin
All IPOB's are Cowards, they can't do sh*t. cool

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Balyz:
Don't tell me you believe the word of this drug addict

An Oxford graduate tightly connected with British intelligence? He was even a former Nigerian minister. If we don’t believe his allegations, I wonder whose allegations we should believe.

257 Likes 33 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by MartinCorridon: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Almaiga:

You want make Buratai Boys use them do Target practice. grin

grin....wicked guy grin

This Government has failed woefully but i am also not a big fan of the IPOB piglets

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Balyz: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

An Oxford graduate tightly connected with British intelligence? He was even a former Nigerian minister. If we don’t believe his allegations, I wonder whose allegations we should believe.
The problem I have with you Mr resurgentXtian is that you are highly unstable and so I just ignore you

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Balyz:
The problem I have with you Mr resurgentXtian is that you are highly unstable, so I just ignore you

At least, I am consistent in my support of my Christian base. That is enough for me.

As for you, continue supporting the regime. It is a religious injunction from your mullahs.

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by hmabdool(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ffk has sniffed cocaine and some stuff again, well only idiotic pigs of biafrauds will believe this Fat lie, I spit on them all...nonsense

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by chichar1(f): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Almaiga:

You want make Buratai Boys use them do Target practice. grin
those who died under this terrorist regime are heroes !!!!!!!!!!!!! you and buhari/buratai are cowards,losers and failures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by chichar1(f): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Wehrey FFK Spreading fake news. Why not pity your triplets and your African oyinbo wife?
yeye!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Almaiga: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
chichar1:
those who died under this terrorist regime are heroes !!!!!!!!!!!!! you and buhari/buratai are cowards,losers and failures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IPOB's are Cowards, if you can't proof me wrong, get the funk out of here. cool

38 Likes

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Throwback: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
So FFK says so, then I must believe it without any evidence?

FFK who is as far removed from the corridors of power as the Okada rider in Akure.

The same FFK who said Buhari refused to shake the hand of Benue governor, Sam Ortom at the state house meeting, only for the videos and pictures to reveal that FFK knows nothing about anything?

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Throwback: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

He is a Cambridge graduate who is not even connected as a grassroot politician, talkless of any British intelligence.

Know the common knowledge, before trying to make wild claims on behalf of someone else.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by pryme(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hahahaha,
*holding my tummy*

Only the clueless ones will take this guy seriously.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by achi4u(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
These one they keep deleting the thread concerning this man.

Buhari hear me and release Nnamdi Kanu or painful death will locate your phone number.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:

He is a Cambridge graduate who is not even connected as a grassroot politician, talkless of any British intelligence.

Know the common knowledge, before trying to make wild claims on behalf of someone else.

I insist that he’s knowledgeable when it comes to top secret information. And his claims are definitely not wild and unfounded.

You don’t shove your opinions down my throat. Don’t do that again, please.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
achi4u:
These one they keep deleting the thread concerning this man.

Buhari hear me and release Nnamdi Kanu or painful death will locate your phone number.

So you noticed it too? They shut the other thread. I am expecting them to shut this too. Igbos have to investigate FFKs claims and see what they can do to rescue their brother.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by achi4u(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

So you noticed it too? They shut the other thread. I am expecting them to shut this too. Igbos have to investigate FFKs claims and see what they can do to rescue their brother.
After typing my message I thought I would see 'this topic has been hidden or removed' grin

Funny country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Tarzan360(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
This zoo built on lie's will surely collapse, God bless nnamdi kanu anywhere he is for opening our eyes to reality in this zoo, let me tell u if u care to listen always say the truth because the truth shall set u free

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
achi4u:
After typing my message I thought I would see 'this topic has been hidden or removed' grin

Funny country

The regime is feeling the heat from all sides. Now Breitbart(right wing, GOP propaganda machine) is writing about the killings of Christians. And Donald Trump is bound to take notice of all the atrocities committed by this Government. Not even Sanni Abacha was this cruel and brutal. Something has to give next year and Nigerians will be free.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by Throwback: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
resurgent2019:

I insist that he’s knowledgeable when it comes to top secret information. And his claims are definitely not wild and unfounded.

You don’t shove your opinions down my throat. Don’t do that again, please.

My opinion is correcting you on false information provided by you. Just as I disregard false information provided by an FFK without facts and with a known and documented history of lies and fables.

You have been shoving your own opinions on others and labelling them almajiris and Fulani sympathizers just because they asked for proof of a wild claim made by someone with a history of wild claims.

If you cannot even be accurate on the well documented history of FFK's education, is it then a surprise that you do not even care about proof and do not remember that the source of this claim is notorious for wild allegations and doublespeak?

That you rightly oppose the rudderless regime of Buhari, is no excuse to embrace anarchy and false propaganda that you hope will help achieve your goals of sacking the regime.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" by resurgent2019: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Throwback:

My opinion is correcting you on false information provided by you. Just as I disregard false information provided by an FFK without facts and with a known and documented history of lies and fables.

You have been shoving your own opinions on others and labelling them almajiris and Fulani sympathizers just because they asked for proof of a wild claim made by someone with a history of wild claims.

If you cannot even be accurate on the well document history of FFK's education, is it then a surprise that you do not even care about proof and do not remember that the source of this claim is notorious for wild allegations and doublespeak?

Cambridge or oxford, what is the difference? Do I have to be spot on about such an issue. I just know that he had a superb education in the best schools in England.

As for the other tripe above, I don’t have time to be politically correctS I will call out extremism and terrorism wherever I smell a whiff of it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.