Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura (25315 Views)

Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by ibrutex(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2019
If this news sweet you Abeg gather here make we take selfie grin

2 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by searchlight: 10:17pm On May 01, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
God forgive me for saying this....though i support APC over PDP

I think Buhari would take the state of insecurity more seriously if it hits close to home.
I hate it when fulltime Zombies pretend to be part-time zombies. admit it you at a fulltime zombie

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 01, 2019
The kidnappers are Fulani bandits/herdsmen. Buhari has given them licence to operate on that road unmolested by police/soldiers so that they can raise money via ransome and develop their tribe, Niger Delta style.

Next thing he will do is to grant them amnesty after they must have achieved their funds target.
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by searchlight: 10:26pm On May 01, 2019
Bolowolowo:

As a supporter of APC I concur. It's time Nigerian politicians start feeling the hardships of the average citizen.
what hardship are you talking about when we all are enjoying the next bevel which we voted for. so there is hardship in the zoo? even with your saviour the dullard at the helm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by YoungAncient1: 10:29pm On May 01, 2019
Kaduna-Abuja expressway is now impassable. Gone are the days when these guys do their thing in the thick of the night. Nowadays,the brighter the day, the better for them.

Birnin Gwari road is now learning work from Kaduna-Abuja.
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by baysol: 10:41pm On May 01, 2019
BUHARI himself Don enter one chance. Upon all the cry eynaija pepo Don ey make na so so slow motion baba dey as if wetin concern me. Se e don concern him now? When persondy trow stone for market e forget say him pepo fit dey there ba? We talk of sharibu so so eaf ear, fulani herds men in benue, then come reach zanfara new his state he woke up. They killed Yoruba woman in Saudi Arabia e remain hausa girl they use diplomacy and left others who may also be with similar case. Nigeria is oing down a precipice because of this incompetent, ileducated, corrupt and nepotic president who have nothing to offer to modern day Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by baysol: 10:43pm On May 01, 2019
BUHARI himself Don enter one chance. Upon all the cry eynaija pepo Don ey make na so so slow motion baba dey as if wetin concern me. Se e don concern him now? When persondy trow stone for market e forget say him pepo fit dey there ba? We talk of sharibu so so eaf ear, fulani herds men in benue, then come reach zanfara new his state he woke up. They killed Yoruba woman in Saudi Arabia e remain hausa girl they use diplomacy and left others who may also be with similar case. Nigeria is oing down a precipice because of this incompetent, ileducated, corrupt and nepotic president who have nothing to offer to modern day Nigeria. Una eldone mod for the almost six month ban for saying the truth Una refuse to confront.
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Shikini: 10:45pm On May 01, 2019
Deep down me I feel this is good news
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Salebo: 10:46pm On May 01, 2019
spiralwedge:
Since PMB did not hand over to PYO, he can't order IGP to go release him. Na to Siddon look.

I'm sure PMB went to a life-threatening surgery and he's afraid he'd be bedridden for a long time or even kpai. But the inevitable will still happen after a year or two as seen in a vision.

HATE KILLS FAST!
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Salebo: 10:46pm On May 01, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Mr integrity my ass!! Atleast lie Mohammed won’t be able to lie about this.. Nigeria is heading towards uncharted waters and anarchy.., yet some zombies says otherwise.:
You wish!
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by chrisifeanyi: 10:49pm On May 01, 2019
etrouble:

I am a Buhari supporter, it is obvious that you and your family are currently under severe pains and punishment by God. If you cannot take it anymore, take Sniper Humanicide, its wipes away deranged and mentality unstable animals in human skin like you.

You are already a dead man. Anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by chrisifeanyi: 10:49pm On May 01, 2019
Babalegba:
Children..

Cow
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2019
Next Level has just landed in Daura

Sai Baba grin
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by bjnice(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2019
prince3009:

I heard that some yorubas are actually praying for Buhari to die in office so commissioner osibande will become president and I took it with a pinch of salt but with this comment of yours, it is definitely true!

So you are praying for buhari to die in office in a year or two? cheesy cheesy

I am sorry to disappoint you but I wish to remind you that you are dealing with Fulanis who are 10 steps ahead of yorubas when it comes to politics!

PYO will never be president of Nigeria neither will Tinubu or Fashola!

The fulanis have grabbed power and will make sure they hold it square and fair!!

Whoever saw that "vision" you talked about was high on Erujeje mixed with sapele weed when he/she saw what they saw!

Thank you!

Na wa ooo, with all this you type na still one like you get.SMH
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by mmsen: 11:01pm On May 01, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
God forgive me for saying this....though i support APC over PDP

I think Buhari would take the state of insecurity more seriously if it hits close to home.

Boko Haram wasn't enough?

Fulani herdsmen weren't enough?
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Banmeallday: 11:04pm On May 01, 2019
Well well well!!! The zoo is falling

1 Like

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by israelmao(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2019
If people stop paying ransoms this business will stop but I only fear for the victims' lives.
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by troublemakea(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2019
prince3009:

I heard that some yorubas are actually praying for Buhari to die in office so commissioner osibande will become president and I took it with a pinch of salt but with this comment of yours, it is definitely true!

So you are praying for buhari to die in office in a year or two? cheesy cheesy

I am sorry to disappoint you but I wish to remind you that you are dealing with Fulanis who are 10 steps ahead of yorubas when it comes to politics!

PYO will never be president of Nigeria neither will Tinubu or Fashola!

The fulanis have grabbed power and will make sure they hold it square and fair!!

Whoever saw that "vision" you talked about was high on Erujeje mixed with sapele weed when he/she saw what they saw!

Thank you!

Lol but the truth is Buhari will be missing on the day of swearing tho ion knw if he will die or na sickness

But he'll be missing. Note today down
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by neonly: 11:41pm On May 01, 2019
Smhart1:
I hope he is not planning to use corpers allawee to pay ransom

This one is mad oooo

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by limeta(f): 12:17am On May 02, 2019
Take yr payment In USD and let the amount bother them
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Femicomputer(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2019
That's part of next level ooo so no shaking angry cheesy grin
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by bishopkay: 12:41am On May 02, 2019
I hope he's killed perhaps that would drive home a message to the dullard's deaf ears

Until the so called elite get affected by these things the masses feel everyday, they'd never be serious about it

2 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Kirgyakos(m): 12:54am On May 02, 2019
them suppose kidnap buhari himself those niggaz no sabi do their work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by slimfit1(m): 1:05am On May 02, 2019
baysol:
BUHARI himself Don enter one chance. Upon all the cry eynaija pepo Don ey make na so so slow motion baba dey as if wetin concern me. Se e don concern him now? When persondy trow stone for market e forget say him pepo fit dey there ba? We talk of sharibu so so eaf ear, fulani herds men in benue, then come reach zanfara new his state he woke up. They killed Yoruba woman in Saudi Arabia e remain hausa girl they use diplomacy and left others who may also be with similar case. Nigeria is oing down a precipice because of this incompetent, ileducated, corrupt and nepotic president who have nothing to offer to modern day Nigeria. Una eldone mod for the almost six month ban for saying the truth Una refuse to confront.

Why should a yoruba go to Saudi Arabia they are not true Muslims according to Hausa people. So that guy is surely guilty.
Big question foreign affairs ministry need to tell us how they managed to secure her easily just like that. That country don't listen to just anybody you know.
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Optional09: 1:43am On May 02, 2019
Greenarrow01:
I am very very happy with this news...
Why cos this will jinger the man to know that there are really kidnapers out there.. Cos he is yet to address the issue...

It’s merely a game to collect money
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by jaxxy(m): 4:23am On May 02, 2019
Nigeria needs to embrace technology ASAP. There should be a security database for every citizen.
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by Awaja(m): 5:55am On May 02, 2019
There was a country where policemen help in delivering ransom to kidnappers ,afterwards,na naija we de .
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by orisa37: 6:17am On May 02, 2019
Shiits Signature.
Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:27am On May 02, 2019
Mr Buhari The Bubu And Presido Himself Should Enjoy The Next Level ... Good News I Love It

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by ChristianNorth: 8:02am On May 02, 2019
spiralwedge:
Since PMB did not hand over to PYO, he can't order IGP to go release him. Na to Siddon look.

I'm sure PMB went to a life-threatening surgery and he's afraid he'd be bedridden for a long time or even kpai. But the inevitable will still happen after a year or two as seen in a vision.
You people will fail as usual. If you think El Rufai ran with a moslem because he a bigot you are mistaken.

He is on reserve should anything happen to Buhari and FYI, should Buhari die, the North would fully come out to lay claim to APC's ticket and you people will lose as usual.

When we told you people that the move El Rufai is making is strategic, you guys call us enemies of progress.

Anyway, Buhari aint dying.

1 Like

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by naturefellow(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2019
frankotele:
Of what importance is this news now. NEXT Pls..
it is important because it is high profile Kidnap. Our leaders wouldn't take a fuul scale action on the menace until they experience it first hand. I too must confess that I'm pleased with the news!

2 Likes

Re: Musa Umar, Buhari’s In-law Kidnapped In Daura by comodo: 8:37am On May 02, 2019
How re we sure this isn't staged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Planned To Hack Into INEC Database -DSS / Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai / PDP Tells Mai Buni To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.