Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Want To Study Abroad But I Don't Know What To Do! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Study Abroad But I Don't Know What To Do! (264 Views)

Iinteresting In A Fully Funded Bhsiness School For Phd Abroad But No Gmat / Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Study Abroad But I Don't Know What To Do! by aniekaneka: 9:35pm On May 01, 2019
Worry no more! Carpa Education is here to help you! Carpa Education is an International Education Consultancy company. They recruit suitably qualified students to study abroad in reputable universities around the world.

Carpa Education provides immigration advice and application assistance to clients from Nigeria who would like to study abroad and also provide support services to international students who wish to study in China, Canada, and the UK.

Are you interested in Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Scholarship programs? Which country would you like to study in?

Here's how Carpa Education can help you!

Educational Services
1. International Admission
Carpa Education helps match students with suitable universities in countries of the students choice, usually institutions who will provide the students with the academic environment they so desire and campus lifestyle that suits them.

2. Career Counseling
Most times, students don't know exactly what they want to study and why they should study that chosen major. Carpa Education has a team on hand to guide you on how your chosen majors may affect your future career.

3. Academic training
In certain countries, TOEFL or IELTS or HSK language proficiency tests are a requirement for admissions. Carpa Education provides exam preparatory training for students who require Language Proficiency Tests.

TRAVEL PLANNING

1. Visa Acquisition
In certain cases you may not have the time or resources or know the visa application procedures, Carpa Education helps clients secure travel visas upon request.

2. Flight Bookings
Most first time fliers usually request for flight booking service, Carpa Education help students choose the most suitable flight itinerary considering the fact that they will arrive at their destination in a different time zone. They guide students on when its best to arrive in certain countries considering local conditions

3. Pick Up Service
Carpa Education also offers pick up services for students upon request. Their Agents pick up students from the airport and safely send them to the university, introduce them to the university admission office for onward processing.

Call 07088660078 or visit No. 183 Ikot Ekpene Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Discover more at www.carpaeducation.com.

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Corper: NYSC Contacts Family, Colleague Says Boko Haram Demands / How Do I Fix My Erectile Dysfunction? / House Of Reps Passes Bill Abolishing Hnd/bsc Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.