Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Facebook Account Owners Who Have Died May Soon Outnumber Those Who Are Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Facebook Account Owners Who Have Died May Soon Outnumber Those Who Are Alive (401 Views)

Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo: Only My Sisters And I Are Alive From My Family (Pix) / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Account Owners Who Have Died May Soon Outnumber Those Who Are Alive by Nawaaoh: 12:44am On May 02, 2019
If you haven’t seen any of your Facebook friends online for extended period, you may wish to find out what’s going on…
Many FB account owners have died, and at least 1.4 billion others will soon die according to research. Read on..
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/05/facebook-account-owners-who-have-died-may-soon-outnumber-those-who-are-alive-research/

Re: Facebook Account Owners Who Have Died May Soon Outnumber Those Who Are Alive by Kingpee2(m): 1:23am On May 02, 2019
That part of 1.4billion people will soon die is something I don’t understand...
Re: Facebook Account Owners Who Have Died May Soon Outnumber Those Who Are Alive by Nawaaoh: 1:42am On May 02, 2019
Kingpee2:
That part of 1.4billion people will soon die is something I don’t understand...

Lol, read details to have a clearer picture of the research by Oxford guys. It’s a future projection based on current trend...
Re: Facebook Account Owners Who Have Died May Soon Outnumber Those Who Are Alive by Kingpee2(m): 1:48am On May 02, 2019
Nawaaoh:

Lol, read details to have a clearer picture of the research by Oxford guys. It’s a future projection based on current trend...
I just did and still don’t understand.
Re: Facebook Account Owners Who Have Died May Soon Outnumber Those Who Are Alive by Nawaaoh: 2:04am On May 02, 2019
Kingpee2:
I just did and still don’t understand.

Well, that’s what they said. I agree with them in some aspects in that, based on their projection, 80 years (by the year 2100 according to them) from now, too many people currently living will die. Hundreds of millions if not billions will die. These include Facebook account owners. That’s just my own thought. But I don’t know how they arrived at 1.4 billion
Re: Facebook Account Owners Who Have Died May Soon Outnumber Those Who Are Alive by NobleAngell(f): 4:32am On May 02, 2019
i shall live and not die. I shall live to declare the works of the world in the land of the living. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Leo Dasilva Shows His Zanku And Leg Work Dance Moves / Beautiful Birthday Photos Of Timaya's First Daughter, Emma, As She Turns 7 / MUST READ: Daniel Sunday Shares How He Overcome Depression And Suicidal Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.