Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

"Don't Mess With My Man (my Dick)" - Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don't Mess With My Man (my Dick)" - Anita Joseph (1753 Views)

Don’t Disrespect Wizkid, If You Mess With Starboy You Mess With Me” Girl Vows / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Mess With My Man (my Dick)" - Anita Joseph by danieljoel759: 1:55am On May 02, 2019
The Actress and Model, Anita Joseph has gone online to give some restrictions in her life when she was in High school, writing that she is an "Iron lady" after uploading a photo of herself.

She captioned the photo...

“Iron Lady”
That was my nickname in high school
Did I ever tell you�
Naso I Dey fight for the whole school sef��
Don’t mess with my Man (my D*ck��
Don’t mess with my friends or my Fans
My relations or relatives ���
Maka ndi kitikpa ga alacha anya

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/dont-mess-with-my-mans-dk-anita-joseph.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "Don't Mess With My Man (my Dick)" - Anita Joseph by KingLennon(m): 4:56am On May 02, 2019
They pretend the don't like it but they can't do without it. The power of Dîck

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mess With My Man (my Dick)" - Anita Joseph by Ciaos: 5:18am On May 02, 2019
Dick way dey mess with you since, that dick never reach to marry you. Old mama giving warning because of dick. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Mess With My Man (my Dick)" - Anita Joseph by itspzpics(m): 5:46am On May 02, 2019
grin
Re: "Don't Mess With My Man (my Dick)" - Anita Joseph by IamD18: 5:57am On May 02, 2019
You bloggers(Especially this OP) are one of the problems in this country.

She said
>Don’t mess with my Man (my D*ck��
>Don’t mess with my friends or my Fans
>My relations or relatives ���

You left where she talked about friends, where she talked about relatives and focused on where she talked about diiiick just to make her look bad.

In my opinion; You are mad!
Re: "Don't Mess With My Man (my Dick)" - Anita Joseph by partnerbizz4: 7:19am On May 02, 2019
Secondary school.

Do we say high school here.

She wants to stay woke!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.
Re: "Don't Mess With My Man (my Dick)" - Anita Joseph by propsvila: 7:27am On May 02, 2019
K
Re: "Don't Mess With My Man (my Dick)" - Anita Joseph by izumaria: 1:16pm On May 02, 2019
Olosho don be ur hubby!! Bleep u

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Abandons His Jeep For A Bicycle / We Have A Living Dead President - Naira Marley / Erica Cries Hard As Kiddwaya Flirts With Nengi And Dorathy (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.