Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Who Paid Some Amount Of Money Into My Account? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Paid Some Amount Of Money Into My Account? (380 Views)

Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! / How Can I Block Someone From Transferring Money Into My Account? / Pictures Of Some Hero Who Paid The Price With Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Paid Some Amount Of Money Into My Account? by Easyjay: 3:19am On May 02, 2019

An unknown person transferred some amount of money into my bank account (definitely a mistake) yesterday evening. If you are the person, please provide the bank with which you sent the money from, your name and the amount and I will transfer your money back to you asap. Thanks.

lalasticlala
Dominique
mynd44
seun
Re: Who Paid Some Amount Of Money Into My Account? by chukwuibuipob: 3:35am On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin sad undecided undecided undecided undecided sad undecided undecided undecided undecided an unknown person transfer money into Ur account? .Why not send the money back to the unknown person with name/bank name accordingly. How do u knw dat nah one Nairalander send money to ur account? As God for WISDOM
Re: Who Paid Some Amount Of Money Into My Account? by Easyjay: 7:53am On May 02, 2019
I only know of his name and bank because of the alert I received.
Re: Who Paid Some Amount Of Money Into My Account? by Easyjay: 7:54am On May 02, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin sad undecided undecided undecided undecided sad undecided undecided undecided undecided an unknown person transfer money into Ur account? .Why not send the money back to the unknown person with name/bank name accordingly. How do u knw dat nah one Nairalander send money to ur account? As God for WISDOM
how do you return money to someone without knowing the persons account number?

I don't assume he is a nairalander. obviously, nairaland is big someone might know someone who might know someone. or were you expecting me to go to the nearest radio station and air it? for a relatively small money?
Re: Who Paid Some Amount Of Money Into My Account? by chukwuibuipob: 8:28am On May 02, 2019
Easyjay:

how do you return money to someone without knowing the persons account number?

I don't assume he is a nairalander. obviously, nairaland is big someone might know someone who might know someone. or were you expecting me to go to the nearest radio station and air it? for a relatively small money?
have u been to d bank and d sender number is not there abi?
Re: Who Paid Some Amount Of Money Into My Account? by Easyjay: 8:37am On May 02, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
have u been to d bank and d sender number is not there abi?

nope. I haven't been chanched. I am on a pretty busy schedule. As you can see, I only get to write this post in the midnight since I saw the alert.

and I am sure you don't expect me to queue up at any bank this morning when I need to be at my work place.

hence why I dropped it on here. for as long as the owner comes or I can be less busy to go to the nearest bank. (which is not going to happen anytime soon )
Re: Who Paid Some Amount Of Money Into My Account? by chukwuibuipob: 8:46am On May 02, 2019
Easyjay:

nope. I haven't been chanched. I am on a pretty busy schedule. As you can see, I only get to write this post in the midnight since I saw the alert.

and I am sure you don't expect me to queue up at any bank this morning when I need to be at my work place.

hence why I dropped it on here. for as long as the owner comes or I can be less busy to go to the nearest bank. (which is not going to happen anytime soon )
not queue.U talk to customer care there.and they'll do the needful. God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Humble / See The New Tricycle Ambulance Manufactured In Nigeria / See Photos Of Nigerian Returnees From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.