Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Face Of M'E Lounge Contestants Storm Camp To Win Brand New Car Toyota Matrix - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Face Of M'E Lounge Contestants Storm Camp To Win Brand New Car Toyota Matrix (914 Views)

My Car, Toyota Corolla 2003 Grey Color Stolen In Attempted Kidnap / Choice Of Car, Toyota/honda/benz / I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face Of M'E Lounge Contestants Storm Camp To Win Brand New Car Toyota Matrix by Uyouko2: 3:59am On May 02, 2019
Contestants For Face Of Me Lounge Entered camp on workers day. 1st of May 2019 with the ambition kg winning a brand new Toyota matrix which turns out to be the star Prize of the Beauty pageant (Face Of M'E Lounge'
Tap link below for more details
https://entertainmentinakwaibom..com/2019/05/random-shots-of-how-contestants-for.html

The Good New about the Beauty pageant is that Nigeria most trending musical artiste Soft will be performing live at Face Of M'E Lounge and Resort. While M'E lounge will be celebrating their one year anniversary in a grand style with the official Host as Roy Ekpo.

(1) (Reply)

Is Dyna Van Really Profitable / Video: A Nigerian Girl In London Builds A Car / See What Sony And Yamaha Motor Teamed Up To Design Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.