Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,197 members, 7,957,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Is Dyna Van Really Profitable - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Dyna Van Really Profitable (982 Views)

Toyota Dyna / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) / 9 Foot King Cobra Removed From A Van's Glove Compartment In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Dyna Van Really Profitable by manijoli(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2019
please I will like your advice on this. I have dyna 150 which is also rated 150 as capacity, carrying of pure water which comes more kills the van while carrying of steel and wood doesn't come on a regular.

please what can I do with the dyna van to be more profitable thanks.
Re: Is Dyna Van Really Profitable by nurey(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2019
manijoli:
please I will like your advice on this. I have dyna 150 which is also rated 150 as capacity, carrying of pure water which comes more kills the van while carrying of steel and wood doesn't come on a regular.

please what can I do with the dyna van to be more profitable thanks.

Dyna 150 is a 1.5tons capacity, I am guessing yours has 2tyres at the rear as this is the smallest of the Dyna series.

If you want to make it stronger to around 2.5 to 3tons capacity you just add more leaf suspension and then change the rear rims to double meaning 4tyres at the rear.

for the wood, charcoal, garri, water melon etc you have to look to the villages in Ogun state or Ibadan or you pitch your tent at Lagos markets where market women can ask for your services to their destination.

the major thing is that you go join union for Lagos but Ibadan and Ogun you just need someone to point you in the right direction

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stiff / Hard Steering Wheel / Lexus Es300 Direct Belgium For Sale In Port Harcourt / Gear Stuck At Parked, All Windows Can't Roll Up Nor Down, Brake Light Not Workin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.